Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies (19586 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
Wtf is this?
Trophy wives forming advice queen?

Outside of the 'achievement' of marrying a naija rich man (these days we keep finding they are little more than connected cats) son, exactly what makes this Instagram yeyebrity feel she is a role model?

No alimony in naija. So when her hubby's eye starts wandering in public, she will do Nada.

Berra tell naija chicks what they really want to hear - how to hook a rich man.

I don get Belle no dey work anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by frankkydee(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
Nixiepie:
Unfortunately, they won't listen. .,most girls seems to like badt guyz/men

They love and enjoy badt guys more than the good ones
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:14pm On May 07, 2016
Splinz:

Hmm, tell me more my dear.

cry cry some women are weeping their eyes out

nt fair cry cry cry cry
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by abiolag(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2016
Wot is dis one saying sef
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Febilish(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
I reject any toxic guy from my life

No more toxic guy in my life

not a moral of right nd wrong

Bt engrossed with win nd loss

U cant serve God nd incure losses i terminate ny toxic guy in my life to hell with ur worth
Hi,

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Okemmuo(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
Wats dis one saying?...dis just a shallow work jare...
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
Febilish:

Hi,

Good for u happy for ur gf nd future wife smiley
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by edgecution(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
Febilish:

This sister must have learnt the hard way

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/dabota-lawson-files-for-divorce-from.html?m=1

She's one of dem gold diggers . Just divorced a billionaire old enough to be her father last month.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its like how?

u tink am happy ranting u tink i am? cry cry cry cry

Lol, dat useless boy wen break ur heart, konji go strangle am to death. grin Wipe ur tears.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by alizma: 6:18pm On May 07, 2016
another love lost movie is loading. na so their pre-open confession statement de sound like.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
she has said it all,and the worse part is that you never see it coming until you are hooked,they know how to play on your psychology, make you see them as the perfect guy,when they begin to show their real self,you begin to wonder why they have become conscienceless
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Febilish(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2016
edgecution:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/dabota-lawson-files-for-divorce-from.html?m=1

She's one of dem gold diggers . Just divorced a billionaire old enough to be her father last month.

And she's now lamenting on social media after she got her bargain? LOL
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, dat useless boy wen break ur heart, konji go strangle am to death. grin Wipe ur tears.

He is on his own
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Splinz(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry some women are weeping their eyes out

nt fair cry cry cry cry
Oh poor you... Okay, I'm so sorry for all of your tears and heartbreak caused by DICKSON'S.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

He is on his own
Oya give me dat pretty lil smile wink
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by vivalavida(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
RealBitch:
cheesy

Abi no be so?
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
Splinz:

Oh poor you... Okay, I'm so sorry for all of your tears and heartbreak caused by DICKSON'S.
Tanx

nd he is on his own

Toxic relationships is a mental slavery thing

Sh*t will never advise any one to b with a controlling nd too too possesive partner
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by ATERI(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
abiodun2007:
The ex beauty queen and entrepreneur took to social media to advise ladies on the type of men they should run away from..She wrote;

[b]Praying together is the most intimate act a couple can engage in.
It's time for women to stop entertaining the boffinry of satisfaction that comes from mere social media post . Or the envy that comes from those images you see show casing the picture perfect couples.
Men who prey on women view their victims as less than human . In his mind they're just variables in a math equation to get to a desired result or conclusion.
Ladies there is no reasoning with him or appeasing to his sensibilities , because ur only a nut in his mind and falling in love is the last thing on his mind .

He will say whatever u want to hear and become the man u always dreamed about to suck u in his world , and once ur locked in he will unleash the wrath of who he really is .
The more u try to get him to be accountable to his behavior , the more he will have u thinking ur losing ur mind , as he tempts to blame u for his cheating and putting his hands on u .

He can't reciprocate ur love , because he disconnected from his own moral compass along time ago . He doesn't operate in right vs wrong , only wins vs losses.
Every woman that gives him his way and let's him treat her like shit is a win & when she finally wakes up and no longer allows him to control her it's a loss. RUN AWAY FAST FROM TOXIC MEN!!!!![/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFGfz4fSrS3/?taken-by=dabotalawson

A bad relationship tends to turn people into a philosopher

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
Oya give me dat pretty lil smile wink

Aint got no smile no more
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by bayinq25(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
For your information,in this part of the world,ladies love toxic rich men...if ladies know you love them,R.I.p to your defenses,welcome to exploitation of your rich vulnerability.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by vivalavida(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry

Dont blame me

Im just tired of everything

I understand bae.
Chill and take it easy jhoor
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
2dugged:
she has said it all,and the worse part is that you never see it coming until you are hooked,they know how to play on your psychology, make you see them as the perfect guy,when they begin to show their real self,you begin to wonder why they have become conscienceless
So, who dis ur write up don epp
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2016
vivalavida:

I understand bae.
Chill and take it easy jhoor

Tanx cry cry
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by RealBitch(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
vivalavida:

Abi no be so?
toxic substance oo
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by vivalavida(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx cry cry

U wlcm sweet
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Aint got no smile no more
Hmmm!
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by vivalavida(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
RealBitch:
toxic substance oo

Some gehs can be toxic too sha
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by kogistar: 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
abiodun2007:
The ex beauty queen and entrepreneur took to social media to advise ladies on the type of men they should run away from..She wrote;

[b]Praying together is the most intimate act a couple can engage in.
It's time for women to stop entertaining the boffinry of satisfaction that comes from mere social media post . Or the envy that comes from those images you see show casing the picture perfect couples.
Men who prey on women view their victims as less than human . In his mind they're just variables in a math equation to get to a desired result or conclusion.
Ladies there is no reasoning with him or appeasing to his sensibilities , because ur only a nut in his mind and falling in love is the last thing on his mind .

He will say whatever u want to hear and become the man u always dreamed about to suck u in his world , and once ur locked in he will unleash the wrath of who he really is .
The more u try to get him to be accountable to his behavior , the more he will have u thinking ur losing ur mind , as he tempts to blame u for his cheating and putting his hands on u .

He can't reciprocate ur love , because he disconnected from his own moral compass along time ago . He doesn't operate in right vs wrong , only wins vs losses.
Every woman that gives him his way and let's him treat her like shit is a win & when she finally wakes up and no longer allows him to control her it's a loss. RUN AWAY FAST FROM TOXIC MEN!!!!![/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFGfz4fSrS3/?taken-by=dabotalawson

see her bleashed skin
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:30pm On May 07, 2016
vivalavida:

U wlcm sweet

Sweet ko buscuit ni tongue
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm!

Yup
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 07, 2016
but will they hear. they just like flashy things
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Greatidonis: 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
Is this why she married her grand dad?, shocked grin,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Having Sex,She Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama / Omotola Blasts FG For Mistreating Nigerians / Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.