Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies (19587 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
So, who dis ur write up don epp
you must be one of them toxic fellas
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2016
2dugged:
you must be one of them toxic fellas
**Singing** u can say what u wanna say, or u can do what u wanna do, but my sister, i nor send u. grin
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 07, 2016
greatness22:
**Singing** u can say what u wanna say, or u can do what u wanna do, but my sister, i nor send u. grin
na me dey my own jeje when you come quote me,na me suppose dey sing that song
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2016
2dugged:
na me dey own jeje when you come quote me,na me suppose dy sing that song
Oya nor vex. grin
Are you from delta state?
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Mayflowa(m): 3:32am On May 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
Unfortunately, they won't listen. .,most girls seems to like badt guyz/men

You shud probably mind her because she speaks from experience. She is married to a toxic old man who sap her emotionally. It doesn't have to be money alone. She only stayed for the billions he has.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by October1960: 4:30am On May 08, 2016
1,000 Likes!

oyb:
Wtf is this?
Trophy wives forming advice queen?

Outside of the 'achievement' of marrying a naija rich man (these days we keep finding they are little more than connected cats) son, exactly what makes this Instagram yeyebrity feel she is a role model?

No alimony in naija. So when her hubby's eye starts wandering in public, she will do Nada.

Berra tell naija chicks what they really want to hear - how to hook a rich man.

I don get Belle no dey work anymore.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Oya nor vex. grin Are you from delta state?
Edo
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2016
2dugged:
Edo
No wonder. grin U be my person nah.... which part of Edo?

Good morning beautiful. wink
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:15am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
No wonder. grin U be my person nah.... which part of Edo?

Good morning beautiful. wink
ovia
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2016
2dugged:
ovia
Ehn ehn, Imose, lamogun.wink

Am from Asaba tho.... Pm me so dat we won't derail dis thread.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:45am On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Ehn ehn, Imose, lamogun.wink

Am from Asaba tho.... Pm me so dat we won't derail dis thread.
me?pm u?,guy who pm epp ?
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by greatness22(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2016
2dugged:
me?pm u?,guy who pm epp ?
Lol, all dis benin girls sef.... oya nor vex. grin
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by degogoo: 8:16am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=abiodun2007 post=45401533] The ex beauty queen and entrepreneur took to social media to advise ladies on the type of men they should run away from..She wrote;

[b]Praying together is the most intimate act a couple can engage in.
It's time for women to stop entertaining the boffinry of satisfaction that comes from mere social media post . Or the envy that comes from those images you see show casing the picture perfect couples.
Men who prey on women view their victims as less than human . In his mind they're just variables in a math equation to get to a desired result or conclusion.
Ladies there is no reasoning with him or appeasing to his sensibilities , because ur only a nut in his mind and falling in love is the last thing on his mind .

He will say whatever u want to hear and become the man u always dreamed about to suck u in his world , and once ur locked in he will unleash the wrath of who he really is .
The more u try to get him to be accountable to his behavior , the more he will have u thinking ur losing ur mind , as he tempts to blame u for his cheating and putting his hands on u .

He can't reciprocate ur love , because he disconnected from his own moral compass along time ago . He doesn't operate in right vs wrong , only wins vs losses.
Every woman that gives him his way and let's him treat her like shit is a win & when she finally wakes up and no longer allows him to control her it's a loss. RUN AWAY FAST FROM TOXIC MEN!!!!![/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFGfz4fSrS3/?taken-by=dabotalawson

Word !!!
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by mixter(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2016
Never knew women are going through a lot like this from my fellow men. Well maybe,its because I took a long break off relationship. Well, I wish the ladies will listen and know what they want and also know their worth. I wish una well o.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by DerMeister: 10:55am On May 08, 2016
Spot on!

oyb:
Wtf is this?
Trophy wives forming advice queen?

Outside of the 'achievement' of marrying a naija rich man (these days we keep finding they are little more than connected cats) son, exactly what makes this Instagram yeyebrity feel she is a role model?

No alimony in naija. So when her hubby's eye starts wandering in public, she will do Nada.

Berra tell naija chicks what they really want to hear - how to hook a rich man.

I don get Belle no dey work anymore.
Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by prejulsuc(f): 5:54pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Esp tye one giving the advice
funny enough most babes love toxic guys they feel they are superb when it comes to bedmatic action.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 08, 2016
prejulsuc:
funny enough most babes love toxic guys they feel they are superb when it comes to bedmatic action.

So true
The peace loving guys are called boring / mumu. and they give them hell
The toxic guys have an easy ride
Let them keep deluding themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Poses With His Daughter In Adorable Photos / Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates Her Kids For Their Outstanding Performance In School / Burnaboy Calls Out Artistes Stealing His Songs From Social Media [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.