Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) (820 Views)

Latest : Formal President Obasanjo Has Officially Denounced His Christian Name / Obasanjo Has Started His Wayo Again, Using Peter Obi / Obasanjo Has Come Up With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) by herkzprince(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2016
A Facebook user, Akpodhoma Mike Ajirioghene
Mikoko, shared a photo of man who has a striking
semblance with former Nigerian president,
Olusegun Obasanjo.

He captioned the picture: “On way 4rm Asaba this
mrn, I saw this man and I almost greeted him
goodmrn Mr President…. Abeg this face nor
resemble any 4rmer Nigeria Ex-presido?”

Agree #like
Disagree #share

Re: Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) by herkzprince(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
The post was greeted with various reactions like:
‘Carbon copy… Na two people really dey dis world…
Lol’, ‘Obj younger brother no doubt’, ‘ Na wa oooo
the bike man resemble obj’, ‘OBJ and sons
limited’….and more.
Lol! He looks so much like him! What do you think?

https://www.naij.com/822052-obasanjo-twin-brother-rides-okada-see-unbelievable-photo.html
Re: Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
Where's the post from the facebook page, i like to see that , not naij

where's the chubby cheek

where's the big belle

where's the tribal mark ?
Re: Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
Its one of his love childs from during the civil war when the beast was in the east.

1 Like

Re: Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) by herkzprince(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
Where's the post from the facebook page, i like to see that , not naij

where's the chubby cheek

where's the big belle

where's the tribal mark ?

I don hear
Re: Check This Out: Obasanjo Has A Twin Brother? (photo) by CharlesPhc: 5:40pm On May 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Now 5th In Ease Of Doing Business In Nigeria / PHOTOS: Dare Devil Takes A Ride By Hanging To A Moving Bus / Biafra Latest News: JELLO BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.