Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. (993 Views)

Samuel Ortom And His Wife, Eunice Ortom Step Out For Tor Tiv Coronation / Governor Ortom And His Convoy Transported In A Canoe In Benue State. Photos / Governor Ortom And His Commissioners Eating In A Village Kitchen (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by mashin(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2016
I have read with displeasure a publication by dailypost, were her correspondent could gain the audience of three PDP sypathizers out of over four million Benue residents and then conclude that Benue residents regret voting the governor, this is not just laughable but an indication of how poor and lazy some journalist can be, i am Benue residents and can confirm that the residents have confidence in the governor, even yesterday our governor was on live phoning programme and 90% of the callers expressed confidence in the governor.
The issue of BSU school fees mention by mr Akor has been resolved and also reduced because our goverbor has listening ears.
Abubakar Tsav who a former Lagos police commisioner was quiet through out the 8 years of PDP mis-rule when salaries were owed for 7 months suddently found a voice in this new dispensation this is also questionable, how can you speak of governance when you spent 35 years in the police without a single recruitment from your ward.
Our governor just like other governors are faced a task of putting things right in the face dwindling oil prices. Without his budget he has enhance the graduation of medical students of BSU who could not graduate for 12 years under PDP, so many road construction on-going, evident below. We are happy with our governor, Benue is for APC, and APC is Benue.

1 Like

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by mashin(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2016
More....

1 Like

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by Trut(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2016
Zombie everywhere
Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by mashin(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2016
We call him the WORKMAN because he is never tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by donphilopus: 4:56pm On May 07, 2016
Trut:
Zombie everywhere

This zombie of a thing is becoming stale. Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by iflywithbuhari(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell. Benue people have spoken, even APC's number one ****, backed the clamour for his ouster come 2019, and he is an indigene of Benue. So OP, keep on deceiving yourself, come 2019, ORTOM MUST GO.
Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by ajepako(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2016
'BENUE RESIDENTS DOES NOT?

Which kain gbagaun be this?

Bros..even sai baba class captain agrees ortom is a mistake...

But wetin concern me sef?...
Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by Kyase(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Lies from the pit of hell. Benue people have spoken, even APC's number one hooligan Omenka, backed the clamour for his ouster come 2019, and he is an indigene of Benue. So OP, keep on deceiving yourself, come 2019, ORTOM MUST GO.
Come force am comoth na.
Dey guy just leave gboko now sef.
Omenka problem na because e no pay salaries, and e allow akume control am.

1 Like

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by omenka(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2016
Kyase:

Come force am comoth na.
Dey guy just leave gboko now sef.
Omenka problem na because e no pay salaries, and e allow akume control am.
Lol. Make the guy sort him workers jor. No government mess with the pay of civil servants and go unscathed.

Was even around today for a friend's wedding. Akume was there too. I just dey look am like: you see ya life? cheesy

That's him giving his speech. Zoomed in so the pic became quite "blurry".

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by Kyase(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
omenka:
Lol. Make the guy sort him workers jor. No government mess with the pay of civil servants and go unscathed.

Was even around today for a friend's wedding. Akume was there too. I just dey look am like: you see ya life? cheesy

That's him giving his speech. Zoomed in so the pic became quite "blurry".
Omo tiv people no dey joke with that man ooooo.
As for ortom, today e come my area share money any how, but e no pay workers.
Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by omenka(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2016
Kyase:

Omo tiv people no dey joke with that man ooooo.
As for ortom, today e come my area share money any how, but e no pay workers.
When I see am, I just say "shey na him dead body be dis wey dey waka so". Imagine the noise they made on social media about his "death".

Well, the pics posted by our comrade up there are just pics of the school of nursing close to police headquarters under renovation. The road should be Naka road leading to his "university".

This guy no dey try jor. That SUV own na him dey pain me pass.

Meanwhile, guy, dey ignore that iflywithbuharii person.. Na that my stalker from way back under a new moniker. She don deactivate the other two. I pay no attention to her at all. Learn to do thesame. Make boredom kill her.
Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by allthingsgood: 9:06pm On May 07, 2016
omenka:
When I see am, I just say "shey na him dead body be dis wey dey waka so". Imagine the noise they made on social media about his "death".

Well, the pics posted by our comrade up there are just pics of the school of nursing close to police headquarters under renovation. The road should be Naka road leading to his "university".

Meanwhile, guy, dey ignore that iflywithbuharii person.. Na that my stalker from way back under a new moniker. She don deactivate the other two. I pay no attention to her at all. Learn to do thesame. Make boredom kill her.

You are right. This iflywihbuhari seems to be a menace. Should be ignored to oblivion!
Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by Kyase(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2016
omenka:

That psstor need to seat up sha.

As for that guy, she find attention pass cat sha.

1 Like

Re: Benue people Voted Ortom, and we are not regretting. by mashin(m): 6:53pm On May 08, 2016
You can't just assemble 3 PDP sympathizers and conclude the entire resident's opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Are Proud Of Fayose, He’s A True Son – IPOB / Buhari Has No Power To Ban Fayose, Wike From Travelling – Ekiti Assembly / Avengers Hit Bayelsa Again, Bomb Agip Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.