Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,031 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier (32666 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Visits Babatunde Fashola (photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by einsteino(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
What about the Hausa man who was roasted by Igbo youth? No one is condemning this retaliatory attacks. No one is telling Igbo people what they did to poor hausa families who have lived in their mist is bad! All I keep hearing in this forum from SE extract is hailing of the governor who even went further to inaugurate an inglorious ethnic militia that will help in killing Hausa/Fulani people in case of crises. A governor who have decided to profile Hausa/Fulani within his domain. Let everyone keep in record the attitude and response of this governor to this incident. If Kano alone should respond in like stupidity, the entire SE won't have the resources to accommodate the in flow of Igbo refugees.
In civilized countries, those who burnt that hausa man to death would be brought to justice. The man was not sentenced to death, he was not allowed to defend himself in a court of law. He was killed by Igbo mob without hearing his own side of the story. Until death, the law of his land presumed him innocent.

Truth is an igbo man wouldnt dare hurt the hair of an hausa man in the north, the day that happens, armagedon would befall igbos in the north. So what u saw in abia is expected. Hausas having the nerve to kill an igbo in igbo land shows how much of a coward they think igbos to be. Havent you asked yourself, how come an hausa wouldnt be so quick to kill his fellow hausa?

Everything you see points to a failed system. The igbos took the laws into their hand simply because not one fulani has been brought to justice for the enugu and agatu massacre. Even the case of yinusa the abductor of ese oruru has been silenced. Most nigerians not igbos alone are of the opinion that hausa/fulani are supremacist. I do not believe in jungle justice but truth is if an igbo man kills an hausa man in the north, the hausas would pratically wipe off every southerner(not just igbos) they find. Remember the massacres in kaduna and bauchi which our govt called riots back in the days? They didnt even need igbos to instigate it.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by hopeforcharles(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
What about the Hausa man who was roasted by Igbo youth? No one is condemning this retaliatory attacks. No one is telling Igbo people what they did to poor hausa families who have lived in their mist is bad! All I keep hearing in this forum from SE extract is hailing of the governor who even went further to inaugurate an inglorious ethnic militia that will help in killing Hausa/Fulani people in case of crises. A governor who have decided to profile Hausa/Fulani within his domain. Let everyone keep in record the attitude and response of this governor to this incident. If Kano alone should respond in like stupidity, the entire SE won't have the resources to accommodate the in flow of Igbo refugees.
In civilized countries, those who burnt that hausa man to death would be brought to justice. The man was not sentenced to death, he was not allowed to defend himself in a court of law. He was killed by Igbo mob without hearing his own side of the story. Until death, the law of his land presumed him innocent.
See talk, see peacemakers, why would a hausa man draw blood at slightest provocation, have u ever seen an igbo man or even heard an igbo man doing same in any Northern state? Igbo men are always peaceful anywhere u find them. Save that ur preaching Mr Human rights activator or activist. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:21pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
Maybe you yoruba £ittle boy have a very bad memory to have forgotten that Lagos state SW started profilling of the Igbos during Fasholas regime.
We know ure happy for every Igbos killed.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Cubeet: 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
Dem think say Aba na Agatu
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Lastanza: 7:33pm On May 07, 2016
Pls house I'm confused by the whole accusations here. I read it's a soldier dat stabed the lgbo(Butcher) guy. Was it dat same hausa soldier guy dat was killed or a different innocent hausa guy entirely.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by marshborn(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2016
omobaekiti:
that is a subject for future symposium... focus on Aba killing of an innocent Hausa man.
Rubbish!! No be only innocent Hausa man.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Zrolec(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
Are you sure you're alright, the majority killed by u northerners are yet to be recognised, yet u come here to type trash. When ur so called brothers killed and are killing burnt churches and are burning, what has been done. Noe one Hausa man is killed u den remember to attribute Nigeria to a civilized country. Welcome to Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by nonstan(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:

you are intelligent and i must confess u made a lot of sense..but u are forgeting something..south east is already a volatile region based on what happened in Enugu..I believe the governor is doing his best to protect his citizens from the blood sucking fulani militia,,,since the central government can not be trusted..in Enugu the intel about the attack was recieved a week before..yet no protection...the poor burnt hausa man is just caught up in the cross fire..believe me he might also not be innocent ...mob action has always been the order of the day in our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by kelacee: 8:05pm On May 07, 2016
Am tired of all these e-afronts. Relate this piece of advice to foolhari. Tell him to do what the avengers said he should do and when he does, BIAFRA will decide to continue or discontinue this useless Amalgamation of the wise n foolish suckers. Until then, Phyno kill em all

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Sylvester70(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2016
cosmatika:
Dats gud but PAY WORKERS THEIR MARCH & APRIL SALARY
while some states are oweing january salary
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Sylvester70(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Na waooo.....why my game cum cut na...which kain life be dis...mtcheeeewwww..!!!
i guess it was dortmund or chelsea
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by 2sexycom(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
Just yesterday my friend was telling me Fulanis killed a king in Kaduna. I will create a thread for that when I get home.

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Sylvester70(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

Igbos, with their victim mentality, behaved like the Fulani herdsmen they spoke against. They won't criticize an Igbo community who couldn't fight 5 herdsmen but could band together against 1 Hausaman. Cowardice.

But I'm Yoruba, wetin concern me? They'll soon start blaming Yorubas soon.

You meant to say does Aba sound like Enugu? Did 5 Fulanis displace a community of 2000 people in Agatu?
u were not in aba so shut up if not for army ama hausa(hausa community)and that only mosque in aba would have been a history. anger of the enugu massacar was the fuel and they ignited it.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Yorubanews: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
Sylvester70:

u were not in aba so shut up if not for army ama hausa(hausa community)and that only mosque in aba would have been a history. anger of the enugu massacar was the fuel and they ignited it.

More noisemakers. What's stopping you from finding them now? Army dey for Hausa comm in Iboland? Picture? Coward
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by kelacee: 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]
nonstan:

you are intelligent and i must confess u made an lot of sense..but u are forgeting something..south east is already a volatile region based on what happened in Enugu..I believe the governor is doing his best to protect his citizens from the blood sucking fulani militia,,,since the central government can not be trusted..in Enugu the intel about the attack was recieved a week before..yet no protection...the poor burnt hausa man is just caught up in the cross fire..believe me he might also not be innocent ...mob action has always been the order of the day in our country
[s]
nonstan:

you are intelligent and i must confess u made an lot of sense..but u are forgeting something..south east is already a volatile region based on what happened in Enugu..I believe the governor is doing his best to protect his citizens from the blood sucking fulani militia,,,since the central government can not be trusted..in Enugu the intel about the attack was recieved a week before..yet no protection...the poor burnt hausa man is just caught up in the cross fire..believe me he might also not be innocent ...mob action has always been the order of the day in our country
[/s]
nonstan:

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by carinmom(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
omobaekiti:
pray tell why you think he is making no sense...he stated the obvious,the butcher was killed by a soldier man. Initially it was thought that the guy was killed by herdsmen/hausa-fulani...the mob acted on that and was wrong...if there's a reprisal do you think it would augur well.Its on record that you have all justified the killing of an innocent Hausa man whose tribe nor himself involved in any killing of the said butcher. May God have mercy on us in this country. Border no far...and my immediate family is not large...I go just ja from Naija.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Megaideas(f): 8:24pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:

See how unreasonable you sound. Until you learn to stop being prejuduced, you can't think and reason logically. Do you think Aba is Enugu? How many times have you condemned the incessant killings, wanton destruction of lives and properties, kidnapping, sending cows into people's farms to eat up their crops etc by Hausa/Fulani people? Don't be lopsided in your judgment.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by carinmom(f): 8:26pm On May 07, 2016
2sexycom:
shut up... Shut up I say bloody northerner. Fork what you have to say. who killed FIRST dumb skull. Let Kano bring it on... It will be the begin of the end of Nigeria. Forking country...

Just yesterday my friend was telling me Fulanis killed a king in Kaduna. I will create a thread for that when I get home.

So they should have allowed the Hausa to go scot free so that tomorrow they will repeat their nuisance like that have done in Agatu, Enugu, Ogun, Delta State, Lagos, right?

Senseless comment from an unrepentant ethnic and religious IPOBIAN bigot.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by calaway: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:

Is it that you missed the part where it is said the the hausa/fulani lynched was the person who arranged for the hausa/fulani soldier that killed the butchers.... or are you just being wicked.... I never thot i will see the day that the blood thirsty hausa man will play victim... is it today that IGBO in the north started getting killed? even if for cartoon against mohammed in far away denmark... or in protest of beauty peagent or in revolt against reinhard bonke christain crusade even in protest of a torn piece of quran seen to be used as toilet paper..IGBOS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN THE NORTH IN THEIR HUNDREDS and not one murderer has been prosecuted...remeber Mr Akalauka who was beheaded on the orders of the current emir of kano sanusi and nothing come of this evil... and so the hausa feel the can now come to the south east and test the waters, first enugu and nothing happened then they move to Aba and there is mild reaction prompting you to scream injustice.. this country is truly a ZOO.. all this evil must stop!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by meccuno: 8:32pm On May 07, 2016
Yorubanews:

Igbos, with their victim mentality, behaved like the Fulani herdsmen they spoke against. They won't criticize an Igbo community who couldn't fight 5 herdsmen but could band together against 1 Hausaman. Cowardice.

But I'm Yoruba, wetin concern me? They'll soon start blaming Yorubas soon.

You meant to say does Aba sound like Enugu? Did 5 Fulanis displace a community of 2000 people in Agatu?
igbos would always call out yorubas like you when you don't mind your business....some times its best to just keep quiet and observe than to put your self in the position of a sitting duck. When some responds to your comment you start telling us how igbos are sentimental and tribal and bigots.....its best you mind your business

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by freshdude99(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
Reread it again and listen to how foolish u sound.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by domnwan(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
I bu akpa amu nkita

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by salykely(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
Mortiano:

what about the man he killed?

Was he the one that killed the man? Or the Soldier that was invited into the crises?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:

How many Northern Governors have we ever seen go to commiserate with families or victims of ethnic and religious crises in their domain states? Karma is a....
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by salykely(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2016
elopee3000:
and if oil should stop flowing to north how can kano survive ,so u northerners should stop pretending like u people ve nigerians at hart.emir of kano leads the groups of northerners who beheaded godwin akaluka even while he was was in police cell.what do u think will happen in the whole north if igbo man kill only 2 almajiris in kano state ,is not only u northerners who knows how to kill ,if igbos re like northerners why re the yorubas not killing them in whole western region,ur people killed 46 people in enegu still we kept calm we re not fools ok angry angry angry angry angry

What oil are u talking about? Do u mean the one from the SS?! Moreover, u guys should stop regurgitating lies and falsehood. Sanusi Lamido never led those who killed Godwin Akaluka. If he condemned what he did just like what anybody who revere God would do, that does not mean that he should be held for the reaction of those who killed Akaluaka. The killers should be fished out and brought to book.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by salykely(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
emilil:
he could have reported the igbo man buh instead he stabbed him in our land, maybe we should hug and encourage him, aba is not enugu

Stop distorting facts. Who killed the Igbo man?
A. Soldier
B. The roasted man
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Elvichino(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2016
omooba969:
Nigerians killing Nigerians indiscriminately out of hatred....Incredible height of madness! cool
oga go nd sleep dey should considered dat wen stabbing dat inocent igbo man and dey chose De wrong place to do it
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by salykely(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2016
domnwan:
I bu akpa amu nkita

Ur just described ur Uncle
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by chima24life(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2016
You don't know what you are saying an I for an I
salykely:
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by shiimah: 9:07pm On May 07, 2016
salykely:
Brother, your analysis lack merit.

Igbos are the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria, if not in the world. I would advise you to visit the eastern states and interview the visitors there..
What provocation will warrant such stab from the back even when you know the igbo nation is still mourning the mass killing in Enugu, this hausa guy, if he was sensible enough should have controlled his anger bearing in mind what his kinsmen did in Enugu.

Brother, what else do u expect the governors to do when the commander in chief of armed forces have refused to call his people to order?

Please, take sentiment aside and reason as a human.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier by Ranchhoddas: 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
blossom92:

Will you keep quite?
He said the truth.You and the mOrons that liked your comment will start wailing when the Aboki's will start theirs.Learn how to spell 'quiet'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.