Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working (880 Views)

World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide / Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Fan Belt Adjuster (drive Belt Tensioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by maestro09: 9:24pm On May 07, 2016
Please I'm having a problem with my car's driver seat automatic adjuster.....the stuff used for raising and lowering the chair. It stopped working and I don't know how to go about it. Any info will be of help.thanks

The car is a Camry pencil
Re: My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2016
maestro09:
Please I'm having a problem with my car's driver seat automatic adjuster.....the stuff used for raising and lowering the chair. It stopped working and I don't know how to go about it. Any info will be of help.thanks

The car is a Camry pencil

did all functions stop at once?
Re: My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by maestro09: 9:37pm On May 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

did all functions stop at once?

No,just one of the two seat adjuster. The one for moving the seat forward and backward is still functioning well. Thanks
Re: My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2016
maestro09:

No,just one of the two seat adjuster. The one for moving the seat forward and backward is still functioning well. Thanks

the motor is burnt and has to be replaced, or it is mechanically jammed, or the switch where you place your fingers is damaged, or water got into the module that controls it and messed it up electrically. It will require some electrical diagnosis.
Re: My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by maestro09: 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

the motor is burnt and has to be replaced, or it is mechanically jammed, or the switch where you place your fingers is damaged, or water got into the module that controls it and messed it up electrically. It will require some electrical diagnosis.

Can the average mechanic help with this and what is the cost implication of getting a new module. Thanks
Re: My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:01am On May 08, 2016
maestro09:

Can the average mechanic help with this and what is the cost implication of getting a new module. Thanks

any good auto electrician should be able to fix it
Re: My Automatic Car Seat Adjuster Stopped Working by maestro09: 9:16am On May 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

any good auto electrician should be able to fix it

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Beefed Up The Car Of The POTUS Is. / Testimony : My Car No Longer Consume Fuel- You Can Follow Suit / Buy Grille/brush Guard For Your Automobile Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.