Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Who Was Starved Of Sex For Four Years Gets Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Was Starved Of Sex For Four Years Gets Divorce (519 Views)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Sex-starved Housewife Gets Divorce In Ibadan / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Was Starved Of Sex For Four Years Gets Divorce by lamzybaby: 9:41pm On May 07, 2016
An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday dissolved an 11 -year-old marriage between Mr Azeez Ige and his wife, Bola, over alleged sex starvation.

The court’s president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, in his judgment, said the court was convinced that the estranged couple was tired of the union, as all efforts to reconcile them had failed.

“Since both parties consented to the dissolution of their marriage, this court has no choice than to dissolve the marriage. “The marriage between Mr Azeez Ige and Mrs Bola Ige is hereby dissolved from today.

“Both parties are free to go their separate ways without any hindrances and molestation” Omilola ruled. Ige, a 53-year-old civil servant, had approached the court seeking to dissolve his marriage, on the grounds that the wife had starved him of sex since 2012.

Source: http://nigerianpilot.com/man-starved-sex-four-years-gets-divorce/
Re: Man Who Was Starved Of Sex For Four Years Gets Divorce by Dyt(f): 11:25pm On May 07, 2016
Cleans ear

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Manage This? / Having A Baby In NYC / Short-term Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.