Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? (829 Views)

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by odikimi: 9:48pm On May 07, 2016
When Buhari termed the South South and the South East as 5%, some persons rejoiced over it. Buhari is the most "undiplomatic" president Nigeria or the world at large has ever known.A president who goes global to divide his country into 97% and 5% is a total failure and can not unite his country.
Buhari betrayed every thing APC stand for by declaring some part of Nigeria his enemies even before he hit the ground running. I am not seeing APC winning 2019 because they will face a possible northern candidate come 2019, who will divide their votes unlike what they had in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Blizzy9ja: 10:24pm On May 07, 2016
Dats part of the body odour sorry language thay were talking abt in the beginning
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
I can see that you are not very bright.Buhari wad just stating statistics when he said they constitute 5% As a man, would you burn down your father's house to spite your village chief because he called you a man?
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by kcnwaigbo: 10:30pm On May 07, 2016
Some fools actually described him as a honest man when he made that statement!!! It is zombies that will lead that man to his doom.Whenever he says or does sth wrong rather than cautioning him zombies will keep on hailing him!! Well the chickens have come home to roost and this is only the begining

1 Like

Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by kcnwaigbo: 10:33pm On May 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:
I can see that you are not very bright.Buhari wad just stating statistics when he said they constitute 5% As a man, would you burn down your father's house to spite your village chief because he called you a man?

You are a terrible liar and hypocrite.he was not just using statistics!! He plainly said he will give more attention to those who voted 97% to him compared to those who voted 5%for him and he has lived up to that statement in his appointments and policies

5 Likes

Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by odikimi: 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:
I am not supporting the militants, but you need to caution your president on making derogatory statements. As a president, you are expected to unite the nation and not to divide the country along regionalism or on those who supported you. I guess u never see anything wrong with statement. I felt so embraced as a Nigerian, seeing my president making such statement, when in fact that was not what he was asked to answer.

Please Kola, learn how to speak the truth. Buhari has being threatening the Niger Delta region since he came into power and now u r witnessing the aftermath. Where is the Buratai of a person. For you to defeat NDA, you have to wipe out 70% of the inhabitants of this region because of the terrain. I guess you will be so happy seeing Buhari doing that just like your kinsmen who sees nothing wrong in it because it involves the 5%?

1 Like

Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You are a terrible liar and hypocrite.he was not just using statistics!! He plainly said he will give more attention to those who voted 97% to him compared to those who voted 5%for him and he has lived up to that statement in his appointments and policies

Keep it on then. Cut off your nose just to spite your face. Ninny
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
odikimi:
I am not supporting the militants, but you need to caution your president on making derogatory statements. As a president, you are expected to unite the nation and not to divide the country along regionalism or on those who supported you. I guess u never see anything wrong with statement. I felt so embraced as a Nigerian, seeing my president making such statement, when in fact that was not what he was asked to answer.

Please Kola, learn how to speak the truth. Buhari has being threatening the Niger Delta region since he came into power and now u r witnessing the aftermath. Where is the Buratai of a person. For you to defeat NDA, you have to wipe out 70% of the inhabitants of this region because of the terrain. I guess you will be so happy seeing Buhari doing that just like your kinsmen who sees nothing wrong in it because it involves the 5%?

Just bear in mind, you can't fight the government and win. Condemn the NDA now or feel the heat when the FG decides to take them down with force
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Pidggin(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2016
Only 5% giving Buhari hypertension grin

1 Like

Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by odikimi: 10:49pm On May 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Just bear in mind, you can't fight the government and win. Condemn the NDA now or feel the heat when the FG decides to take them down with force
I am in support of Buhari taking them down because they are fighting for themselves n not me.
My point is, y giving them excuse. I am of the opinion that you guys need to teach Buhari public decorum as a president of Nigeria n not just North and West
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by kcnwaigbo: 10:51pm On May 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Bros many governments have been brought down by groups like this.You are not a good student of history
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2016
odikimi:

I am in support of Buhari taking them down because they are fighting for themselves n not me.
My point is, y giving them excuse. I am of the opinion that you guys need to teach Buhari public decorum as a president of Nigeria n not just North and West

So what should he do now? Massage the miscreants' ego by apologizing?
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by odikimi: 10:59pm On May 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:

So what should he do now? Massage the miscreants' ego by apologizing?
Not him, the Buhari I know will never apologise let alone apologizing for perceived infidels.
Let APC as a party apologise on his behalf, especially the APC of the aforesaid 2 regions.
If not, I can bet you with my life that APC will loose 2019. I know what an average man in these region says or thinks, they prefer to give more votes to a Northerner come 2019 even more that what Jonathan scored in these region in 2015. The difference between Jonathan and Buhari was just 2.5 despite the mass voting for Buhari in the North which will be an Herculean task come 2019.
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bros many governments have been brought down by groups like this.You are not a good student of history

Baba forget the hype and noise. They are not half as tough as BH
Re: Why Insult And Attack The NDA When Buhari Termed Them 5%? by odikimi: 11:04pm On May 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Baba forget the hype and noise. They are not half as tough as BH
From an ignorant point of view, I agree with you. BH is not even up to 50% of the capability of NDA. The only difference is, the NDA will not kill innocent souls, but will disrupt our already comatose economy.

(1) (Reply)

11th May-Royal Dutch Shell Plc Declared Force Majeure On Exports Of Bonny Crude / Don't Go On Strike: CAN / Burantashi On His Way To International CRIMINAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.