Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy (1151 Views)

Dino Melaye Lifts Up Saraki After Cct Cleared Him Of All False Asset Declaration / Senate President Saraki Finally Reacts To Sen. Tinubu & Melaye Saga / Why Nigerians Should Join Me In Begging Buhari To Extradite Me From America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
One of the many indications that show Saraki’s time is up is the news of his recent move to beg president Buhari for soft landing. Is it not funny? What will Sen. Aliero, Senator Bamako, Senator Sani Yerima, Senator Danjuma Goje do to help you at this crucial time?. They cannot help you because they don’t know the gravity of your impunity against Kwara and kwarans, did you tell them how much you used to renovate Kwara library? Were they informed of the amount Post Office Bridge cost your government? The leader has played all his cards and nothing seems to be working.

He played ethnicity cards, he failed, he played religious cards, he failed, he buried a whole elephant, he no work, a lot of black and white cows have been slaughtered to appease gods but the gods are angry, people are being sent to HUMRA but ALLAH is not hypocrite like we men, in fact, Allah has spoken through Alfa Makama of Ilorin but behold ARABAMBI will not listen. When you alleged Presidency and Tinubu of witch hunting and persecuting you and you still went ahead, set up a new committee in the NASS to look into plea bargain to give you soft landing by begging the same people you tagged your persecutors, it seems Senator ARABAMBI needs blood tonic fah,……. Senate ARABAMBI, a se on tie le? I just laugh when ignorant supporters keep giving themselves illicit hopes, they seem to be ignorant of the heat that is consuming their leader, the leader is aware that dooms day is here, he is only pretending to look as if all is well.

When I saw him reading paper inside his Jeep the other time,, I nearly offered him 3crowns milk because I felt he is too lean, do you think he is fasting or what? We have told you several times this is not persecution, this is your dirty past haunting you and you must allow the law to take its full course, stop wasting meat by killing innocent elephant and black cows, those things can’t work in your case anymore. The only problem with Senator ARABAMBI is that he didn’t know the right people to beg.

Buhari can even free you from CCT but what about Kwara people that you robbed? What about the God that is angry, what about the post office bridge that was used to steal money without mercy? I have told you, that you must beg, call everybody in Kwara to post office, we will come, climb the bridge and prostrate flat and ask for forgiveness, which is the only panacea to your problem.

#IF YOU ARE NOT GUILTY, WHY ARE YOU FEELING GUILTY?

Eye witness: Olusegun Olusola

Read more at: http://secretsreporter.com/time-confused-bukola-saraki-begs-political-prosecutors-mercy/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by redsconsult(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
Haba take it easy on the poor senate president... what has he done to deserve this...at least yoi made mention that he provides a bridge for your people in kwara....if he did not construct it and eat all the yams that are meant for the bridge what will you and kwarans would have done...

How many bridge has the present govt constructed for una people..

Here in lagos we dont care how much a road cost or was awarded for all we care is the quality of the road...

Kafupe lowo eyin to je guguru kuna...
Re: Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by 123CarZ(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2016
Kikikikikikikiki

Tic-toc tic-toc
Oya Saraki put ur house(kwara) in order
Re: Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by tomakint: 11:23pm On May 07, 2016
Hilarious piece but loaded with thought-provoking words

2 Likes

Re: Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by Achuwa1(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2016
a piece of rubbish.
op,if u are kwaran & u claim SP looted ur treasury,then u can go & testify against him than cuming here to write nonsense.
i havent seen any kwaran or anyone from kwara state treasury cuming to testify against the SP which shows CCT trial was a script from the top given to Danladi umar the corrupt justice to play in conjunction with EFCC pmb pupppet so as to get a soft landing for the corruption allegation hanging on his neck.
but op,as u can see,the trial is no longer holding waters coz it has been flawed with irregularities & FG is on the brink of loosing coz saraki is almost a free man as we speak.
look for TINUBU,Amaechi & co tht are the most corrupt ppl on the planet to try in ur cct than wasting ur time on our there honourable senate president.
Re: Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by Achuwa1(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2016
there =dear
Re: Time Up!!! Saraki Finally Begging Buhari For Mercy by DaBullIT(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2016
I do not trust the source, but i've always know Saraki's Bold face and stubborness

Fani Kayode's Watery mouth

Fayose's nuclear mouth and mental attitude

It'll all end in begging and disgrace

Always know when to stop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Trying To Christianize Nigeria. Photo / PHOTO: Lucozade Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Advert / Nigeria Youth Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.