Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (27379 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Corruption Among Believers In Our Churches Today / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by psychic101(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2016
Ways Satan Reveals Himself In Our Churches Today

Just a thought: In my life, I've had wonderful time in church, Yes! There are other times when I had left the environment wondering if I actually picked anything due to the distractions "way-billed" to me by the prince of the power of the air- Satan.

It might sound funny but it's true. Imagine during hot prayer session, a lady who obviously didn't use a "stiff bra" if you know what I mean, just passes by...and mistakenly your eyes were opened. Sometimes, that image can ruin your day, lol! It's well sha! cheesy

Let's see Six ways Satan manifests himself in our churches today:

1. Through the angry usher trying to force you to sit at a certain position

I remember how an usher once yelled at me. Another chick usher like that, ignored me...I was like, wow! If I were a new member, I would have left this church instanta! Pastor wee be praying for members, ushers wee be busy scaring them away. If they take God's work like their jobs, it wee be a bit productive. "He that gathereth not with me scattereth"

2. Through the lady dressing unclad sitting by you.

Unless you've been there before, you won't really understand. The brain will just refuse to look at the pastor anymore, it wants to see "Bro Bobby" wink

3. Through the preacher sleeping uncontrollably on a Sunday morning

This is nothing else but the work of ota witches.

4. Through the very young and succulent lady breastfeeding openly as though we are all blind.

Please, a law should be placed in our churches; breastfeeding moms should do so in an enclosed place and not just everywhere.

5. Through the lady who choose to catwalk from back to front in the middle of preaching with a seductive dress.

Especially when the church is large. Most of them will choose to catwalk from the back to the front. Knowing they won't allow them sit in front, they'll then start slowly walking backwards again looking for a seat, thus perfecting Satan's scheme.

6. Through the extremely good looking guy who keeps going to wee hence distracting our "spiritual sisters"

It won't be complete if I don't add this: some guys too do this often.

All these not only show how Satan reveal his subtle acts in our churches today, but also goes ahead to destabilizing the stand of upcoming and even 'strong' believers. Let's all not give the devil a chance. Let's not be his agents owing to our negligence and insensitivity.

Remember:
All things are lawful to me, BUT not all things are expedient.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by greatgod2012(f): 6:16am On May 08, 2016
7. Through those pastors who always preach about money and prosperity at the expense of true salvation.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Nobody: 6:39am On May 08, 2016
Those ushers eh? It baffles me seriously..
I just don't understand them again! They'll be dragging you like wire [b][/b]
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by wordbank(m): 7:14am On May 08, 2016
When buhari or jonah visit my church with his beautiful daughters na so my eyes go dey chuck weda she go reason my side

4 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by wordbank(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2016
During deliverance sessions and ur current gf fall under d anointing like ds

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by nrexzy: 7:20am On May 08, 2016
The Spirit is weak buh the Flesh is willing.. I like me a portable cutie sited next to me when I'm about to receive d blessings. It keeps me .....
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Vince77(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2016
Gbadegesin19:
Those ushers eh? It baffles me seriously..
I just don't understand them again! They'll be dragging you like wire [b][/b]
Heard some pple complain abt same abt ushers. i wonder how they do that. so u mean if i come to ur church i cant sit where i want to?
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Nobody: 7:54am On May 08, 2016
Vince77:

Heard some pple complain abt same abt ushers. i wonder how they do that. so u mean if i come to ur church i cant sit where i want to?

Try it first...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Vince77(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2016
Gbadegesin19:

Try it first...
I cant go to any other church if its not Catholic and we dont tell people where to sit in the Catholic church

6 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by psychic101(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2016
nrexzy:
The Spirit is weak buh the Flesh is willing.. I like me a portable cutie sited next to me when I'm about to receive d blessings. It keeps me .....
kidding ryt?
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Alfamann: 9:45am On May 08, 2016
xtian insecurities
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by XXLDICK(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2016
Stop blaming innocent Satan

When people commit evil, they blame Satan instead of he who they think created all things... Whoever created all things must have created evil too

6 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by kinziking(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2016
Sign's of end time
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by ireneony(f): 10:10am On May 08, 2016
Satan ni satan ko grin

Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by fibe: 10:11am On May 08, 2016
OK.y not obey the ushers

1 Like

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Misogynist2014(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2016
But man is not disturbed by things, but by the view he takes of them. sad

1 Like

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2016
CHOICE...that's all there is to it, That girl in a seductive dress passing by you, it's a choice to look at her, even if you do look at her, it's a choice to look lustfully at her,

I don't believe as Christians we should blame everything on the devil, we are almost responsible for our short comings, not the devil, what ever we do in life, we choose to do it, when someone's steals nd gets caught then blames the devil for pushing them, when it was a concious effort they made to steal,

Most problem with us humans is we don't rilly accept anytin as our fault, we just see it as a higher power which caused it, life becomes easier if we could accept who we are and try to be better than blaming everything on everyone else other than ourselves

The most painfull part is when our pastors keep on binding the spirits of stealing, etc and filming it lyk a scripted movie

Am forced to say END TIME THINGS

7 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Flamezreal(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2016
speak for your church bro.
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by GboyegaD(m): 10:12am On May 08, 2016
Focus on what you go to church to do. Do not let things around you distract you. Read Hebrews 12 vs. 2.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Biggiestep(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2016
There is sum thing in it for u
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Taiwo20(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2016
The OP attend a TAC or CAC affiliated church
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by onosprince(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2016
Thru the choristers wearing short shirt to confuse the congregation, if you wanted to give your life to christ, seeing them lovely thighs you have to postpone it to next sunday.

1 Like

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by totorimi: 10:16am On May 08, 2016
HE lives inside me, so don't need no usher or pastor to tell me anything .
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by slim19(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2016
Replying a topic on nairaland during the church sermon
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2016
Women destroyed this world.

Now they have crept into churches.
They are fast destroying the churches
We must resist such.
That's why we must pull
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by cuteraeh(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2016
fashion and music are ways the devil manifests himself these days in our churches

2 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by HomeOfMe(f): 10:18am On May 08, 2016
psychic101:

Ways Satan Reveals Himself In Our Churches Today

Just a thought: In my life, I've had wonderful time in church, Yes! There are other times when I had left the environment wondering if I actually picked anything due to the distractions "way-billed" to me by the prince of the power of the air- Satan.

It might sound funny but it's true. Imagine during hot prayer session, a lady who obviously didn't use a "stiff bra" if you know what I mean, just passes by...and mistakenly your eyes were opened. Sometimes, that image can ruin your day, lol! It's well sha! cheesy

Let's see Six ways Satan manifests himself in our churches today:

1. Through the angry usher trying to force you to sit at a certain position

I remember how an usher once yelled at me. Another chick usher like that, ignored me...I was like, wow! If I were a new member, I would have left this church instanta! Pastor wee be praying for members, ushers wee be busy scaring them away. If they take God's work like their jobs, it wee be a bit productive. "He that gathereth not with me scattereth"

2. Through the lady dressing unclad sitting by you.

Unless you've been there before, you won't really understand. The brain will just refuse to look at the pastor anymore, it wants to see "Bro Bobby" wink

3. Through the preacher sleeping uncontrollably on a Sunday morning

This is nothing else but the work of ota witches.

4. Through the very young and succulent lady breastfeeding openly as though we are all blind.

Please, a law should be placed in our churches; breastfeeding moms should do so in an enclosed place and not just everywhere.

5. Through the lady who choose to catwalk from back to front in the middle of preaching with a seductive dress.

Especially when the church is large. Most of them will choose to catwalk from the back to the front. Knowing they won't allow them sit in front, they'll then start slowly walking backwards again looking for a seat, thus perfecting Satan's scheme.

6. Through the extremely good looking guy who keeps going to wee hence distracting our "spiritual sisters"

It won't be complete if I don't add this: some guys too do this often.

All these not only show how Satan reveal his subtle acts in our churches today, but also goes ahead to destabilizing the stand of upcoming and even 'strong' believers. Let's all not give the devil a chance. Let's not be his agents owing to our negligence and insensitivity.

Remember:
All things are lawful to me, BUT not all things are expedient.
If your mind is filled with the holy spirit;your thoughts are occupied with thoughts of good;you have a sound mind,nothing on earth can distract you!

3 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Happiness87(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2016
greatgod2012:

7. Through those pastors who always preach about money and prosperity at the expense of true salvation.
after salvation what next? smh

2 Likes

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Sunnycliff(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2016
Nothing una no go blame Satan for

Very soon Satan will be slapping many people for their wrong accusations against him!

1 Like

Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Hamxas: 10:20am On May 08, 2016
das gud
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Bromakerr: 10:21am On May 08, 2016
grin
Re: Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today by Temismith(f): 10:24am On May 08, 2016
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) / Colourful Photos From Daystar Christian Centre's Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.