Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos (75254 Views)

Fan Compares Yemi Alade And Davido To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Yemi Fires Back! / Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by teekay213(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2016
Eyah!where is tbillz sleeping?they suppose share their wealth equally because tbillz was instrumental in her success.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by sparkleRed(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
Burger01:
Who even wants to know the road to that abused puss.y Yuck! sad

lipsrsealed undecided. Silly statement
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
noblegrex:
May God be with you Tiwa
and the same God should not be with TBillz?
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Bevy12(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
YabaLeftist:

Your personal text on your profile is really funny. grin

Before who wan send you pm?! grin grin
Lots of people sent me PMs and I wasn't able to see them. You get problem and I don't need people from Yaba left checking my profile.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Naff24(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op this ur whole story is just a prose. Its still unconfirmed. Interviewing a middle aged man at d gate abt a celeb isn't newsworthy

Ppl are waiting to hear from naija biggest gossip blog ..linda iketa or ikerin.. I no mention name oh. Then it will be confirmed

Aunty Linda no fit talk for dis kind matter na, u wan make dem remind her say she never marry grin

Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
Naff24:

Aunty Linda no fit talk for dis kind matter na, u wan make dem remind her say she never marry grin
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by ogekingz(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2016
Please kindly attach a sense to whatever you post here [color=#006600][/color]....mtcccheeww
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by janway(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
I don know why teebliz wan kill himself there. who no like better thing
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by noblegrex: 8:09pm On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

and the same God should not be with TBillz?
what's my own with TbillZ or Tblast. I prayed for Tiwa. If you so care for Tbillz why not pray for him. How does my wish for Tiwa affected billz. I see no connection but only for a man looking for arguements. But I've got no time for that. Its frivolous
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by Olulinks(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Op this ur whole story is just a prose. Its still unconfirmed. Interviewing a middle aged man at d gate abt a celeb isn't newsworthy

Ppl are waiting to hear from naija biggest gossip blog ..linda iketa or ikerin.. I no mention name oh. Then it will be confirmed
Bruva, Linda ikarun won't say a word again on her friend issue o. Or else she go party go clear her sorrow the lin lin go carry the tory.
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 11:23am On May 09, 2016
babs01:
ma'am will u be my bae?
Yes-No-Yes-No-Yes-NO!
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by babs01(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2016
MarieSucre:

Yes-No-Yes-No-Yes-NO!
Hmmmm! let me choose yes
Re: Road To Tiwa Savage’s House In Lekki, Lagos by babs01(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2016
MarieSucre:

The way you're going after them nko. Dem dey give prize.
Shuuu! u neva 4get dis?

Monalisa Chinda Shares A No Makeup Photo / 7 Nigerian Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Drool(photos) / Eniola Badmus Shares Tinubu’s Swearing-in Fabric (photo)