Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Car Fuse Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Fuse Issue (960 Views)

Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L / 03 Camry Keep Blowing Efi Fuse / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Anti-lock Fuse Or Relay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Fuse Issue by Nobody: 7:09am On May 08, 2016
Hi bosses i use a 2003 camry. The car refused to start last month and the Mechanic said it was rewires job to do. Apparently d fuses in d picture below are shaking. He put some wire in between it and said it was fine. Today d same issue occured i saw a road side rewire who said d right tin to do was to use screwdriver to bend d teeth of the fuse. It worked but when i got home same issue started. I suggested buying a new fuse they said it makes no difference dat it might also be slacked as well. Wat can i do to mk d fuses pin properly

Re: Car Fuse Issue by Lexusgs430: 7:28am On May 08, 2016
You are bridging you fuse with ordinary wires? And people wonder why cars go up in smoke?
Re: Car Fuse Issue by mayor2013: 7:29am On May 08, 2016
Change your ipdm (intelligence power distribution module) aka fuse box if you need a peace of mind. The excess touching it has received made it slacked. Let a much more experienced person get the job done. Seems from your explanation the contacts are not made well reason for the difficult start
Re: Car Fuse Issue by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On May 08, 2016
sage50:
Hi bosses i use a 2003 camry. The car refused to start last month and the Mechanic said it was rewires job to do. Apparently d fuses in d picture below are shaking. He put some wire in between it and said it was fine. Today d same issue occured i saw a road side rewire who said d right tin to do was to use screwdriver to bend d teeth of the fuse. It worked but when i got home same issue started. I suggested buying a new fuse they said it makes no difference dat it might also be slacked as well. Wat can i do to mk d fuses pin properly

Why not simply head to your car breakers location and buy replacement fuse casing?
Re: Car Fuse Issue by Nobody: 8:10am On May 08, 2016
mayor2013:
Change your ipdm (intelligence power distribution module) aka fuse box if you need a peace of mind. The excess touching it has received made it slacked. Let a much more experienced person get the job done. Seems from your explanation the contacts are not made well reason for the difficult start
do u hv an idea d price range
Re: Car Fuse Issue by cocoduck: 8:48am On May 08, 2016
mayor2013:
come on Mr know all this is a Toyota not a Nissan, BTW it is intelligent not intelligence

Op Fuses that are continually blowing is not the fault of the fuses, there is a short to ground some where along that particular circuit, your rewire if capable should trace that Short circuit, if not, go yo another person, this is where the ECT2000 comes in to play but its an expensive tool.

(1) (Reply)

How Me Decide How Desirable Mitsubishi Space Star Is? / Quack Auto Mechanics On The Run In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Please How Safe Is It Buying A Vehicle Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.