Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9412153 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
seyema:

Lolz..... U I swear, you just dey cause me serious laughter here.... Which one rom and casing here. I test the phone few phone few days receiving it with smile lte sim to confirm if it's actually note 4 global but the phone no bring network and there's no way to chat the store since it's one of cbn boss here that help me to buy and I don't want to bother him and me self no have the strength. I'm only complaining based on trust that I have in those Chinese. I taught they care so much about there image and me self I can't leave this phone for even a day cos non serious matter like that

For smile and ntel, there is tweak on how to make their network stable. I pasted the steps here from another thread (ntel thread) after you had complained of their network on your phone. You are yet to acknowledge if it works or not. Other persons have said it worked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
nabeans:

http://en.miui.com/download-321.html

I hope you know that as of today, after flashing note 4x rom, sometimes note 4 still appears?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Note 4 MTK!!
Am in ma house,comman beat me grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Look at you,sum of my mates are geting it at 26naira,sum even 2naira,

Nor be for dis same nigeria,
Uncle Dollar please iyam interested ni o shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:
and you tell me cry
Which rom are you using?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
This thread very funny today ooo, I jus dey laf anyhow here, meanwhile, una nr go church? shocked.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:

You want proof right?
Good!

If this guy has sold xiaomi device to you please kindly indicate by raising up ya hand

Princetom1 please come and count people

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
MsFaith:

I sent you a mail

I just checked, but didn't see any msg.

Holuwaxheun@gmail.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
princetom1:

Global rom?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:

Global rom?

Yes. Waiting on what MIUI 9 gat to offer on Wednesday, coincidentally, it falls on my birthday too. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
princetom1:

Yes. Waiting on what MIUI 9 gat to offer on Wednesday, coincidentally, it falls on my birthday too. cheesy
Please how do i update to Android N?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:

Please how do i update to Android N?

Me was lucky ni o. Still be using that, MIUI9 will be on Android N, so, no shaking
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

For smile and ntel, there is tweak on how to make their network stable. I pasted the steps here from another thread (ntel thread) after you had complained of their network on your phone. You are yet to acknowledge if it works or not. Other persons have said it worked.

I tried it then but it didn't work... I just get tired that time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Thanks. I just checked, mine is Samsung angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Open dispute na, grin Who sony epp?
I tell you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
princetom1:

Me was lucky ni o. Still be using that, MIUI9 will be on Android N, so, no shaking
Im sure it's gonna come with tons of bugs..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pls which font is this o "вισ¢ ι я, fα¢, σℓυу
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:
This thread very funny today ooo, I jus dey laf anyhow here, meanwhile, una nr go church? shocked.
people funny bros, novice too plenty for dz thread n i no fault dem sa... oems even almighty apple n samsung do source for components from different suppliers, as an example, apple used both intel n qualcomm modem on iphone 7, samsung used both samsung n sony sensors on dia samsung s7 n s8 products, xiaomi has been known to multi source dia components, on xiaomi redmi note 3 pro, xiaomi used screen panels from both BOE n tianma, on d same fone, u will c both FPC anf Goodix fingerprint sensor... so d issue of my fone having sony sensor n urs avin samsung sensor z not a way of identifying n differentiating redmi note 4x from global redmi note 4, indian redmi note 4 variant has both sensors....
to conclude ma opinion, who remembered huawei p10 saga, dem use UFS 2.1, UFS 2.0 n emmc 5.1 randomnly n bliv me u re paying d same amount despite d difference in performance, bliv me ufs 2.1 n emmc 5.1, d difference in read n write speed z fuckin diffwent, performance aint near
folks shud understand components sourcing by oem...z a normal thin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
seyema:

I tried it then but it didn't work... I just get tired that time

Ok... But IB get full 4G coverage?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Happy Sunday family

Are you having issues ordering your items on Aliexpress?

Why do you have to wait for 2 months before you order ur phone on Aliexpress as a result of dollar purchase limit on ur account?

Why do you have to order your item on Aliexpress at N375/$?

You can now order your item below N375/$.

To place your order on Aliexpress below N375/$, kindly chat me on whatsapp. The item will be delivered to the PO nearest to your provided address.

If u have trust issues, u don't need to chat me up.

Check my signature for my phone no. (080.69....376.9.5.6)

cc Noobody, Princetom1, protein0, gptech...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
smartty68:

Ok
Correction: Smartty68

For those of you who keep spelling Mr CBN moniker wrongly; Please note its NOOBODY and not NOBODY

The guy with NOBODY moniker is a scammer though his moniker has been disabled but he reactivates it once in awhile when he's ready to scam. He has more than 10 different monikers on the forum. Be watchful

***Lil story***
I think about 2months ago (can't really recall the exact day though) NOOBODY was mistaken for NOBODY in the E-Currency section on this platform, omo see bashing them begin call the guy scammer upandan. Lol

In that case, I think for house integrity sake we should vote for noobody to change name to "newbody" or another name close to the old one or to his choosing.
As he's one of our transaction men here he's part of our front desk for newbies to the thread and we can't afford to have the kind of drama that protein0 had very recently. It's bad press for us especially with guests.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
guys how do I get rid of this.
it had been disturbing me since two weeks now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gionee m6 for sale at 75,000 or swap with tecno phantom 6 plus or any high end Android.
gionee m6 specs:
64gb internal memory
4gb ram
13mp primary camera with dual flash
8 mp secondary camera
secret encryption key
memory card slot for up to 256gb
5000mah battery
1.8ghz processor etc. contact is 0*eight*0*three*eight*7*8*four*5*zero*8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Xiaomi Mi6 with 9000MAH on the market........ This one nah powerbank.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
frankyvalll:
Gionee m6 for sale at 75,000 or swap with tecno phantom 6 plus or any high end Android.
gionee m6 specs:
64gb internal memory
4gb ram
8 mp secondary camera
secret encryption key
5000mah battery
How Xiaomians be looking at you now....

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
gidieberry:
people funny bros, novice too plenty for dz thread n i no fault dem sa... oems even almighty apple n samsung do source for components from different suppliers, as an example, apple used both intel n qualcomm modem on iphone 7, samsung used both samsung n sony sensors on dia samsung s7 n s8 products, xiaomi has been known to multi source dia components, on xiaomi redmi note 3 pro, xiaomi used screen panels from both BOE n tianma, on d same fone, u will c both FPC anf Goodix fingerprint sensor... so d issue of my fone having sony sensor n urs avin samsung sensor z not a way of identifying n differentiating redmi note 4x from global redmi note 4, indian redmi note 4 variant has both sensors....
to conclude ma opinion, who remembered huawei p10 saga, dem use UFS 2.1, UFS 2.0 n emmc 5.1 randomnly n bliv me u re paying d same amount despite d difference in performance, bliv me ufs 2.1 n emmc 5.1, d difference in read n write speed z fuckin diffwent, performance aint near
folks shud understand components sourcing by oem...z a normal thin

It's better to keep silent than putting mouth in what you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Rassy011(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
israel2563:

XMIUI (paid app) and theme
Does this app require root?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JohnQueen(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
The face I made when I tracked my package from the CBN governor and it's in Lagos aiidy. Happy Sunday Xiamen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Happy weekend...
One day one day I will join you guyz.. shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
frankyvalll:
gionee m6 specs:
64gb internal memory
4gb ram
8 mp secondary camera
secret encryption key
5000mah battery

Road clearly missed,kindly find your way back home
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
nabeans:

In that case, I think for house integrity sake we should vote for noobody to change name to "newbody" or another name close to the old one or to his choosing.
As he's one of our transaction men here he's part of our front desk for newbies to the thread and we can't afford to have the kind of drama that protein0 had very recently. It's bad press for us especially with guests.

Hope APC wont rig the elections sha?wen una vote finish and una wan declare winner,i wee b in ma house waiting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VeryDarkMan01(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.