Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386279 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
gay gay gay.

Lol, has Nairaland started filtering words? I just wrote EF A Gee and it's writing gay.

Gptech, Lexusgs430, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, emaminaj, noobody, toluwanimi07... Pls make una confirm o, i didn't wrote gay o, i wrote F A G together instead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Theloveth:
Na igbo man make that umidigi. He's from Umudike cheesy

Sound like 'agbo jedi'..... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ebubemg:
below the camera

I sent you a pm. Pls I'll like you to show me the testpoint on the phone, if possible help indicate it with a picture editor. Thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Might be an issue with the smile network,if na me epp u order am,abeg come to whatsapp,i love disputes,i am sure i nevee confirm the phone as recieved grin
But ur reason must be valid thou,nd after proper testing,
I nor even sabi if ma own get band 20,eti and mtn 4G dey blaze like mad

No it's not you... It's the other cbn boss.. I know you know the person I'm talking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Try this http://en.miui.com/thread-432116-1-1.html

Thanks bro but there's no indication of testpoint in the video. I'm just confused
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
nabeans:

About phone- kernel version(tap 5times)-device view. You'll see camera model number. s5k for Samsung and imx(I think) is for Sony

Thanks. I just checked, mine is Samsung angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Bros,you just dey look oo,i wonder why dem never open dispute thou!! grin
This is not even an issue at all,note 4x/note 4 global both are exactly the same specs,build,
I wonder how a particlar store would unseal a sealed phone and replace it with a note 4x,does that even make sense?
Befor u know now na model number people go dey look befor dem buy fone,dem dey start anoda campaign b dat,
Make all of una go chill,as long as ur devices are working in perfect condition,no need to worry bout sum model numbers abeg.

CBN chairman, I hail o.
Triple tuale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
seyema:

Don’t bother urself joor since there is nothing you can do about it even if get all the confirmations you want

Okay sir. Thanks. cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Open dispute na, grin
Who sony epp?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Seyema actually bought the note 4 because of band 20 what note 4x doesn't support. Abi I no get him gist well?

My thinking is that he probably made the error after flashing the rom and used a wrong casing. I could be wrong though, but it's best he chats with the seller to be sure of the correct device.

Even you seyema, you still never test the smile network properly. grin

As regards the model number confusion though, is 2016102 Note 4x or global version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
I for uplpad gptech pix here wey e snap with ehn redmi note 4,d tin like dslr quality,pix na 3.7mb nairaland wud only dull d quality if i reduce the size,i am still amazed at the quality,thoy he talk say na ehn new rom cos am,me i still bliv with the right settings and the right person,u can produce top notch quality photos .
No camon cx can produce such image ever!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

As regards the model number confusion though, is 2016102 Note 4x or global version?

Note 4 MTK!!
Am in ma house,comman beat me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Global Version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
lavenderjade:

Download miui theme editor from playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor

I have a font that's not in ttf format
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tobisiano:

Any idea if anyone does pay on delivery?

You never ready
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
vanchi:

You never ready

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Is your phone RN4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
earthrealm:

500naira has been the norm..paid 500naira 2wks ago for the huawei, its last wk,,,she/they ramped it up to 1000 naira, once they see its a cellphone.
i collected a bigger package of almost 2kg last wk..paid 500 naira too

Stop paying money. Give Ross if you feel like..
Only pay money for items above 0.5kg

**** I meant tips not ross
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:
I for uplpad gptech pix here wey e snap with ehn redmi note 4,d tin like dslr quality,pix na 3.7mb nairaland wud only dull d quality if i reduce the size,i am still amazed at the quality,thoy he talk say na ehn new rom cos am,me i still bliv with the right settings and the right person,u can produce top notch quality photos .
No camon cx can produce such image ever!!

U no know say that oga na professional
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Opistorincos:

I have a font that's not in ttf format

What is the font name??
You might need to download the. Ttf format via google
Tell me d name
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
earthrealm:

sorry, error was from me, hv seen the LTE option, selected it...and network goes off on the device..
tried the code on the huawei...it didnt even bring up the pop up page.
now am beginning to wonder if both devices support the glo band as stated. in the link below

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8647&idPhone2=8073 Ko

wish some other person is using oneplus 5 or huawei mate 9 to confirm these issues am having with glo

Check if band 28 is supported by your devices, and also if there is Glo 4g in your location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
lavenderjade:

What is the font name??
You might need to download the. Ttf format via google
Tell me d name

amaranth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
princetom1:

Am on Android 7
and you tell me cry
Which rom are you using?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Seyema actually bought the note 4 because of band 20 what note 4x doesn't support. Abi I no get him gist well?

My thinking is that he probably made the error after flashing the rom and used a wrong casing. I could be wrong though, but it's best he chats with the seller to be sure of the correct device.

Even you seyema, you still never test the smile network properly. grin

http://en.miui.com/download-321.html

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:
When I've not even used android N
These guys shld just slow down na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MsFaith: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Holuwaxheun:

Hi.

As e dey hot, You can still take advantage of my dollar rate below N375 per dollar.

Chat me up for your ordering request.

I sent you a mail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeardedTraveler: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Open dispute na, grin
Who sony epp?

Ayafi dispute na cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Opistorincos:

amaranth
From hifont

U fit download am online

Or u collect d ttf from d hifont folder
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well its like people are getting divided over Note 4 global and Note 4x.
Well if just cos of band and maybe camera sensors but doesn't affect phone build and performance, i think we should worry less.

I have a question or possibly a difference i noticed but this is not visible perse except phone is opened.

I think for the Note 4 there are screws at both sides of the charging port before case can be opened. For the note 4x however, no screws, just remove case.

Secondly, the finger print sensor is attached to the case and must be detached to completely separate the case,while on the note 4x, it's attached to the phone board.

Mine is the note4x and someone posted earlier how to unscrew the phone just that, the link is for note 4...

Any contrary opinion...let us know.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
OLADO:
Well its like people are getting divided over Note 4 global and Note 4x.
Well if just cos of band and maybe camera sensors but doesn't affect phone build and performance, i think we should worry less.

I have a question or possibly a difference i noticed but this is not visible perse except phone is opened.

I think for the Note 4 there are screws at both sides of the charging port before case can be opened. For the note 4x however, no screws, just remove case.

Secondly, the finger print sensor is attached to the case and must be detached to completely separate the case,while on the note 4x, it's attached to the phone board.

Mine is the note4x and someone posted earlier how to unscrew the phone just that, the link is for note 4...

Any contrary opinion...let us know.

Actually both the note 4x and note 4 global nor get any screew

Only the note 4 MTK has.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smartty68(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
earthrealm:

$139 on aliexpress..though they wrote 49usd on the pack, the huawei mate 9 pro was over $500, they wrote 39usd on the pack...i paid 500 naira 2wks ago.
i think the 1k fee for cellphones is a recent development.--probablly started early last wk

@smartyy68 village people indeed shocked shocked, i no get village people, am not from around here --- i am from above
Ok
Correction: Smartty68

For those of you who keep spelling Mr CBN moniker wrongly; Please note its NOOBODY and not NOBODY

The guy with NOBODY moniker is a scammer though his moniker has been disabled but he reactivates it once in awhile when he's ready to scam. He has more than 10 different monikers on the forum. Be watchful

***Lil story***
I think about 2months ago (can't really recall the exact day though) NOOBODY was mistaken for NOBODY in the E-Currency section on this platform, omo see bashing them begin call the guy scammer upandan. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
lexrichy:
Which is better, camon cx Manchester edition or xioami mi max 2?
Big insult to the Mi Max 2, it can't even stand against the Redmi note 3 or 4, e even the Redmi note 2 is more powerful, save for the poor battery perform and plastic body.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.