Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,745 members, 7,844,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9385995 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Oh i see!!well if na dat case,he sd chat up the seller
But buyers shld knw it doesnt mean anytin as long as ur note 4 global comes sealed and d info in d pack is written in english,while the note 4x mostly write in chinese,
U all hav notin to worry about,

Yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Regardless of the software update, it is still the same device.
Using the same device for long durations, gets boring.......

Use themes,launchers,diff cases,flash roms,

Oh i forgot,you are rich grin , the mayor of UK..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by odysey: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
earthrealm:

$139 on aliexpress..though they wrote 49usd on the pack, the huawei mate 9 pro was over $500, they wrote 39usd on the pack...i paid 500 naira 2wks ago.
i think the 1k fee for cellphones is a recent development.--probablly started early last wk

@smartyy68 village people indeed shocked shocked, i no get village people, am not from around here --- i am from above

if its 49$ on the pack who's fooling who? some1 is playing a fast one! how can one go around it n get it @ d pack price or a little higher?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes

Cos as i finish dey drop ma msg,one very sharp guy don message me,asking if i buy ehn fone frm ET stores,asking if the model number is sumtin sumtin,asking if ehn camera go be sony?i told him to calm down,ET store is as legit as xiaomi online,no cause for alarm at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
odysey:

if its 49$ on the pack who's fooling who? some1 is playing a fast one! how can one go around it n get it @ d pack price or a little higher?

See this one again!!better trek go china go collect ya own grin

I hear new one today,PACK PRICE

Abeg i av fones for sell at pack price oo,coman pick ya own,

All dos dem.oukitel go be free of charge grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
In cases of smaller items,some sellers even declare it as a gift,or sample items,
All na to avoid custom duties/charges.

Notin like pack price ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:
The store is on promo again!! grin
This shoutout is to ensure everyone owns a xiaomi,drop all dos crappy mtk devices,get dis xiaomi phones for cheap right now

Gold note 4x 52k comes with free gifts,tempered glass and adapter

Gold note 4x 53.5k comes with earpiece,tempered glass,adapter.

All within 2 weeks for delivery cool

Get ur cheap $$$$$ to use for all your online transactions now as well,dont fall for the volatility of bank rates,it is very unstable grin

Very express delivery for almost all xiaomi phones avail as well,

Contacts on signature,lets discuss how to upgrade ya!!

When them go do promo for MI max 2? My money is going down gradually o, from 100k to 95k now. Make I no chop this money finish o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Use themes,launchers,diff cases,flash roms,

Oh i forgot,you are rich grin , the mayor of UK..

LOL....... Still the same device, regardless of tweaks, customizations etc etc etc

Rich ke? We know who CBN is ........
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Joered63:

When them go do promo for MI max 2? My money is going down gradually o, from 100k to 95k now. Make I no chop this money finish o

Pay the money into my account, I would be a good custodian......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Joered63:

U can get mi max 2 for 95k right now,or even less sef!!
Contacts on signature!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Pay the money into my account, I would be a good custodian......

Ur UK accant rejects naira,at CBN we Promote the naira better,so the money is best kept at CBN vaults grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Ur UK accant rejects naira,at CBN we Promote the naira better,so the money is best kept at CBN vaults grin

Case closed.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:

Lol this guy is funny, that phone name is just too strong for mouth cheesy umudigi

Name strong for mouth & Device strong for hand.....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

What's up with this though? I can't really understand
It's not really worthy of talking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
BeardedTraveler:

Is there any other way to check for additional proof? Have u downloaded cpu Z? Also, kindly help me with the code to check the camera sensors

Don’t bother urself joor since there is nothing you can do about it even if get all the confirmations you want
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Bros,you just dey look oo,i wonder why dem never open dispute thou!! grin
This is not even an issue at all,note 4x/note 4 global both are exactly the same specs,build,
I wonder how a particlar store would unseal a sealed phone and replace it with a note 4x,does that even make sense?
Befor u know now na model number people go dey look befor dem buy fone,dem dey start anoda campaign b dat,
Make all of una go chill,as long as ur devices are working in perfect condition,no need to worry bout sum model numbers abeg.

Abi oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joered63: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

U can get mi max 2 for 95k right now,or even less sef!!
Contacts on signature!!

Plus the accessories? Like tempered glass, flip case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

If seller declared the actual value,u wud pay custom duties/charges,declaring a lower value is to ur benefit

yup i know
odysey:

lol..get RN4X @pack price? grin grin grin grin
that amount was put there by aliexpress peeps to bypass/reduce custom duties, like noobody said..if they put the actual amount, it will attract a heftier bill from customs....as happens if you ship your device through dhl

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emyguytec(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
You can now add battery to your mi 6
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

in this same naija...some people are getting dollars at $200, under yeye pilgrimage....who pilgrimage epp?..all the pilgrimage we hv been going in this country -- to what end..peeps are still fantastically corrupt as ever.

The Senate, on Thursday, approved the recommendation by its Committee on Foreign Affairs that the Federal Government should grant a concession of N200 to a United States dollar for Nigerian Muslims’ pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia in 2017.

In a country where manufacturers cannot even see dollar at N368/$1 to buy. In a country where the budget deficit has widened by almost 100%. In a country where things are getting harder for the masses by the day, the Senate is recommending to the CBN to sell it at N200/$1 to big men and women that are going to MECCA. MEDINA and JERUSALEM for pilgrimage.

I am sure Emefile will obey without complain. In countries with very strong and independent Federal Reserve Bank Governor, such rubbish cannot happen.

Only God, Himself knows why He allowed/permitted these locusts, cankerworms and devourers upon Nigeria/Nigerians.

Chai!!! Nnam ike obodo aa agwulam oooo

http://punchng.com/senate-okays-n200-forex-discount-for-hajj-pilgrims/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

Haven't tried it oooo, cos have never been a fan, but check this link http://webcazine.com/11869/how-to-speed-up-dialing-frequent-contacts-on-your-xiaomi-phone/
Thanks, Baba! Might have to live with that shortcoming! All the options provided in the link ain't as direct as speed dial except the 3rd party app suggestion.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Cos as i finish dey drop ma msg,one very sharp guy don message me,asking if i buy ehn fone frm ET stores,asking if the model number is sumtin sumtin,asking if ehn camera go be sony?i told him to calm down,ET store is as legit as xiaomi online,no cause for alarm at all

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Seyema actually bought the note 4 because of band 20 what note 4x doesn't support. Abi I no get him gist well?

My thinking is that he probably made the error after flashing the rom and used a wrong casing. I could be wrong though, but it's best he chats with the seller to be sure of the correct device.

Even you seyema, you still never test the smile network properly. grin

Lolz..... U I swear, you just dey cause me serious laughter here.... Which one rom and casing here. I test the phone few phone few days receiving it with smile lte sim to confirm if it's actually note 4 global but the phone no bring network and there's no way to chat the store since it's one of cbn boss here that help me to buy and I don't want to bother him and me self no have the strength. I'm only complaining based on trust that I have in those Chinese. I taught they care so much about there image and me self I can't leave this phone for even a day cos non serious matter like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
write2obi:

But you don't have to buy new device, to be on the latest android version.

Where are the mi max users?
Which Android version are you using?
Princetom1
Gptech

Am on Android 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Haaaa! Wahala dey oo... I warn Gptech make i no talk about it again o but he said I should
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
earthrealm:

in this same naija...some people are getting dollars at $200, under yeye pilgrimage....who pilgrimage epp?..all the pilgrimage we hv been going in this country -- to what end..peeps are still fantastically corrupt as ever.

The Senate, on Thursday, approved the recommendation by its Committee on Foreign Affairs that the Federal Government should grant a concession of N200 to a United States dollar for Nigerian Muslims’ pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia in 2017.

In a country where manufacturers cannot even see dollar at N368/$1 to buy. In a country where the budget deficit has widened by almost 100%. In a country where things are getting harder for the masses by the day, the Senate is recommending to the CBN to sell it at N200/$1 to big men and women that are going to MECCA. MEDINA and JERUSALEM for pilgrimage.

I am sure Emefile will obey without complain. In countries with very strong and independent Federal Reserve Bank Governor, such rubbish cannot happen.

Only God, Himself knows why He allowed/permitted these locusts, cankerworms and devourers upon Nigeria/Nigerians.

I tell u, the crazier part is, some gay looking worm will buy this same dollar and not travel and turn it into business... sad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Joered63:

Plus the accessories? Like tempered glass, flip case

Call or whatsapp lets work sumtin out for u,u deserve ur dream fone na grin

Contacts on signature!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
earthrealm:

Look at you,sum of my mates are geting it at 26naira,sum even 2naira,

Nor be for dis same nigeria,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
seyema:

Lolz..... U I swear, you just dey cause me serious laughter here.... Which one rom and casing here. I test the phone few phone few days receiving it with smile lte sim to confirm if it's actually note 4 global but the phone no bring network and there's no way to chat the store since it's one of cbn boss here that help me to buy and I don't want to bother him and me self no have the strength. I'm only complaining based on trust that I have in those Chinese. I taught they care so much about there image and me self I can't leave this phone for even a day cos non serious matter like that

Might be an issue with the smile network,if na me epp u order am,abeg come to whatsapp,i love disputes,i am sure i nevee confirm the phone as recieved grin
But ur reason must be valid thou,nd after proper testing,
I nor even sabi if ma own get band 20,eti and mtn 4G dey blaze like mad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Regardless of the software update, it is still the same device. Using the same device for long durations, gets boring.......
true
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dgunnerz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
emyguytec:
You can now add battery to your mi 6
How?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daddio(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.