Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (3125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9175771 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2018
shapman:

One thing gave you away, it took you over a month to realise all this yeah?? Bad screen, bad battery, wrong color??.
Yea ..coz the buyer sent it to Benin and used mine which he bought.. he's been calling and complaining abt the one sent to Benin..I kept making sure maybe it was d rom dat made drain ..till it came back to me last week I den experienced it..
As for d screen right after G.I.G released to me .I opened it there turned it on..both the left and right screen were getting little light reflection from d screen ..and the screen wasn't as neat as mine like a device it's screen has been changed..which I believe u did...I calmly made sure buyer still accepted it d same way u sent it for everyone to go home happily.....
What happened was letting my trust for this thread get in the way ..
And u angry are so unnice ..take it or leave it

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2018
ibawon:

And are you the one to light it up with FIRE!
Juz watch out

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Dmedalion ti wa online
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2018
shakaz:
My xiaomi redmi 5 plus screen is really acting up. Sometimes I would have to press the power button several times before the screen starts responding to touch.

It's sad that my first attempt to try a xiaomi device is ending in such abysmal mode.
I had the same issues update fixed it though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dozies1: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2018
shakaz:
My xiaomi redmi 5 plus screen is really acting up. Sometimes I would have to press the power button several times before the screen starts responding to touch.

It's sad that my first attempt to try a xiaomi device is ending in such abysmal mode.
If your phone is not update, you need to update it. The issue has been fixed in the latest update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2018
shapman:
Whew!
Couple of mentions to deal with.

Yes, I sold a redmi 4x to dmedalion in the month of May, 31st I think. It was as described, neatly used, included extra screen guard and new pouch, device was faultless when I sent it.
To avoid stories that touch I sent it via gig logistics and instructed them not to release the device without my approval (after buyer inspects device gets satisfied and payment is made), deal was completed.

I remain in constant touch with him, even a member in two WhatsApp groups he created, then fast forward to Thursday 5th of July (a month and a week after purchase), he accused me of selling a faulty device to him, asked him what the exact issue was he didn't state, only threatening and beating around the bush.
I got so pissed cos of the way he handled the whole thing, even removed me from his WhatsApp groups, while we could have resolved it between ourselves he chose to bring it here.
I still insist I sold a faultless device to him.

Maybe he will explain better what 'hidden faults' actually means on here...
thanks for the briefing. I've got some questions, and I'll appreciate succinct answers
1. What colour of phone did you advertise and what colour did you deliver
2.during the period of six weeks he didn't complain, were you guys discussing other issues?
3. Is there any of the allegations you read first on this thread? Like, any of the faults, or his annoyance that he didnt mention to you when he complained but he has raised here?
4. Any previous successful deal with him?
Thank yo kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2018
Dmedalion:

1.As for d screen right after G.I.G released to me .I opened it there turned it on..both the left and right screen were getting little light reflection from d screen ..and the screen wasn't as neat as mine like a device it's screen has been changed..which I believe u did...

2. calmly made sure buyer still accepted it d same way u sent it for everyone to go home happily.....

3. What happened was letting my trust for this thread get in the way ..
On 1, did you inform him the moment you on it(at GIG office) and noticed these? Or when did you inform him of these observations?

Questions of 2 and 3 will stem from answer to 1.
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2018
I don't understand this shapman guy oh, you advertised gold colour phone then sale black colour? wow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2018
MilesLamar:
I don't understand this shapman guy oh, you advertised gold colour phone then sale black colour? wow

The matter mess for my mouth and even pour salt inside, i can't lick the mess and i can't throway the salt.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Protein0:
thanks for the briefing. I've got some questions, and I'll appreciate succinct answers
2.during the period of six weeks he didn't complain, were you guys discussing other issues?
3. Is there any of the allegations you read first on this thread? Like, any of the faults, or his annoyance that he didnt mention to you when he complained but he has raised here?
Thank yo kiss
I advertised rose gold (white), that was what I sent.

Exactly my point, he didn't mention any of those, we was cool on WhatsApp, I am still surprised about the whole thing.

He texted me on Whatsapp first, he mentioned the phone has hidden faults (that was on Thursday). I tried to make us resolve it like adults but I guess his mind is already made up to tarnish my image.

No, that was our first and only deal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2018
MilesLamar:
Bro, that guy is just confused.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Dmedalion:

Yea ..coz the buyer sent it to Benin and used mine which he bought.. he's been calling and complaining abt the one sent to Benin..I kept making sure maybe it was d rom dat made drain ..till it came back to me last week I den experienced it..
As for d screen right after G.I.G released to me .I opened it there turned it on..both the left and right screen were getting little light reflection from d screen ..and the screen wasn't as neat as mine like a device it's screen has been changed..which I believe u did...I calmly made sure buyer still accepted it d same way u sent it for everyone to go home happily.....
What happened was letting my trust for this thread get in the way ..
And u angry are so unnice ..take it or leave it

You speak from both sides of your mouth.
In your earlier narrative you mentioned you chose not to post texts and pictures. Then I dared you to, you came up with something else.

Why didn't you inform me of the issues all this while?
Why did you make attempts to resell a device with 'hidden faults'?
Why did you chose not to back up your horrendous claims?

I know your mind is made up to tarnish my image, but you've failed before you started.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2018
shakaz:
Any solution yet ? Im having same issue and its frustrating.

Yes,he upgraded his rom,and i think he did a factory reset,not very sure bout the factory reset thou,but the main thing he did was upgrade his rom,
Try that out too.

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Protein0:
Thank yo kiss
1. I advertise mine which was gold..he showed me he's which wasn't gold and I told my buyer abt both colors...at the end he sent a gold.which I didn't expect

2.we didn't discuss anything else except him asking abt my rom which was recently..and earlier after d transaction bringing more fairly used devices to sell out which I okayed him on but didn't take action helping out again

3.(don't get u)

4. None..this was our first ..and this is the first for me with a negative feedback
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2018
omoadeleye:

The matter mess for my mouth and even pour salt inside, i can't lick the mess and i can't throway the salt.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dmedalion: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
shapman:

You speak from both sides of your mouth.
In your earlier narrative you mentioned you chose not to post texts and pictures. Then I dared you to, you came up with something else.

Why didn't you inform me of the issues all this while?
Why did you make attempts to resell a device with 'hidden faults'?
Why did you chose not to back up your horrendous claims?

I know your mind is made up to tarnish my image, but you've failed before you started.

That's the d date I have from
Since help has turned to something else for u
What's my gain to sell a faulty device??
And I asked u vividly hope it had no fault...

Don't u forget same buyer is still using my 1year old Redmi 4x ...so was ur "faultless" Redmi 4x a different model

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2018
omoadeleye:

What are u saying?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2018
Redmi 5a...2gb, 16gb...31k
Redmi 5 plus... Blue, (very beautiful)... 3gb 32gb,... 62900.
Both payment on delivery. Price non negotiable.
070 three one 080 two 8 7. Thanks. Check my signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Solomon27(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Phone got shipped today grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justinguru(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2018
I HAVE GOT A REDMI NOTE 5 PRO GLOBAL VERSION 3GB 32GB DUE TO ARRIVE IN DUE TO ARRIVE IN TWO WEEKS WITH ARMOR CASE , IT GOES FOR 65K IN PORTHARCOURT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2018
Dmedalion:

1. I advertise mine which was gold..he showed me he's which wasn't gold and I told my buyer abt both colors...at the end he sent a gold.which I didn't expect

The one I advertised was pink? Purple?
I am highly dissapointed in your person.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Dmedalion:

That's the d date I have from
Since help has turned to something else for u
What's my gain to sell a faulty device??
And I asked u vividly hope it had no fault...

Don't u forget same buyer is still using my 1year old Redmi 4x ...so was ur "faultless" Redmi 4x a different model
, baba , u 4kup small. u suppose don hint the guy immediately u set ur hand on d fone and discover kindof faulty screen, u ddnt act fast on ur instinct,,. This The Kind Of Phone U Ursef Dey Use Na.. Now The Matter Dey Haunt U
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Ifedith:
Redmi 5a...2gb, 16gb...31k
Redmi 5 plus... Blue, (very beautiful)... 3gb 32gb,... 62900.
Both payment on delivery. Price non negotiable.
070 three one 080 two 8 7. Thanks. Check my signature.

Is it note 5 pro or ordinary Redmi 5 plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JehanEddy07(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Guys Check This Out.. Convert your Note 5 to IPhone X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9gDubp1Xtk

DOPE OR NOT cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shapman: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
JehanEddy07:
Guys Check This Out.. Convert your Note 5 to IPhone X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9gDubp1Xtk

DOPE OR NOT cool

Doing that will increase the chances of your phone been stolen tongue
Nice concept though.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slye(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Used Like New Mi A1 4GB 64GB @65k

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justinguru(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2018
justinguru:
I HAVE GOT A REDMI NOTE 5 PRO GLOBAL VERSION 3GB 32GB DUE TO ARRIVE IN DUE TO ARRIVE IN TWO WEEKS WITH ARMOR CASE , IT GOES FOR 65K IN PORTHARCOURT
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by justinguru(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=justinguru post=69211170][/quote]
i need the 4gig 64gig i ordered the wrong variant
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lekerhymes(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2018
* Etisalat data is back*

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Opistorincos:

Is it note 5 pro or ordinary Redmi 5 plus
Normal redmi 5 plus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2018
I need a redmi note 5, 3gb or 3gb, global version only, not global rom o, brand new,....and can do payment on delivery with dispatcher or otherwise to ibeju lekki. Pls hit me up. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.