Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174945 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
nadalion:
For those of you Still waiting for nipost and there site I'll share my experience.
My phone was dispatched to Lagos on Tuesday 14 and it was to arrive pH Thursday but the nipost website won't open so I checked for the contact of nipost in my state and called them.
The woman that picked my call told me that they were expecting mails from Lagos and asked for my tracking number which I gave her. She ran it through the order that came in that morning and confirmed my goods will arrive pH Friday morning. By Friday afternoon I got a call from the post office that my package was ready for pickup.
funny enough even 17track.net shows there's an error with trying to deliver my package but also claim it's been delivered successfully (because the order was confirmed "received" via Ali Express).
I'll suggest people waiting for nipost website should contact State nipost numbers and ask, from my experience they have another way of tracking they don't want the world to know grin

Yes, Since your Item is in Nigeria already, our has not arrived
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Protein0:

Wow!! I will be glad to welcome you to the "neoxiaomists" clique grin You go be our grand patron wink
Trying to pick between black and grey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Anybody don pickup order today?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:
Anybody don pickup order today?

how far bro, i wan buy earphones, u been give person link.need it pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abubanty:

Will do that later, na java phone I dey use.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Will do that later, na java phone I dey use.

LOL....Sorrry Mi6 loading, no worry God go do am for you. or if u knw the name of the store i fit search for the store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abubanty:

LOL....Sorrry Mi6 loading, no worry God go do am for you. or if u knw the name of the store i fit search for the store

No mind the guy. Instead of am to tap into the anointing, e dey reject am grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

OK. Thanks. We have it all here on Nairaland. Even on our site. You don't have to go via this stress of waiting. We can also purchase for you from local Chinese shops which makes it easier and faster and we test quality before shipping to Nigeria. Check our thread in signature.

You pay us

We purchase

We test and ship within 48hours

Item get to Nigeria in next 24hours.

That's 3-5days max

If you purchase yourself. You have to tell seller you are shipping to us in Guangzhou. The customer service info is always sharp short due to many request. Same customer service for USA procurement and China. Even for our original Romoss power banks
Do you have any Romoss of around 10,000 mAh capacity ? if yes, how much is it ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

No mind the guy. Instead of am to tap into the anointing, e dey reject am grin
Fake prophet. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
hay2zed50:
Do you have any Romoss of around 10,000 mAh capacity ? if yes, how much is it ?

We have 20,000mah romoss sense 6 plus LCD and romoss polymos 20 . We sell at cheapest price in Nigeria. comes with romoss anti-counterfeit label.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Qasiim: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good day people,Who knows how much I would be charged per dollar presently(exchange rate) ,if I want to buy a xiaomi device on Aliexpress??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
noobody:
@jboixxx your email keeps bouncing back,quote me with a number or email i can reach you on,the airtel domain emails keeps bouncing back
Sorry for d inconvenience. Will holla @ you later today, hopefully. Phone de wit a technician ni.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Qasiim:
Good day people,Who knows how much I would be charged per dollar presently(exchange rate) ,if I want to buy a xiaomi device on Aliexpress??
Read the FAQ:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

We have 20,000mah romoss sense 6 plus LCD and romoss polymos 20 . We sell at cheapest price in Nigeria. comes with romoss anti-counterfeit label.

Sorry but i think this doesnt belong in this thread. abeg make we no start to derail the thread.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abubanty:

search KZ EDR2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
princetom1:
search KZ EDR2

ok..thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just come back from post office now undecided parkage Neva arrive d guy even track am with my tracking number on Singapore post on his system and is showing d same dispatch to oversea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Fake prophet. grin

Which of the prophets, alfa sule?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Fake prophet. grin

Which of the prophets, alfa sule? grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
princetom1:

Which of the prophets, alfa sule? grin cheesy
Guru
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
I need note 2 for anyone wey won sell WhatsApp me on 080.94.11.6909.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Trying to pick between black and grey.

Baba, if enough bucks dey, that black is cute.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abubanty:

ok..thanks

Forgot to tell u. Some have mic and control, some doesn't have. Make sure to choose the one that has mic or confirm from seller
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kogbaski99: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gptech:

Don't know, have never seen any retail shop selling xiaomi phones. If I may ask which phone are you interested in?

It's a Tecno phone me I want do you have any?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
kogbaski99:

It's a Tecno phone me I want do you have any?

Tecno? Move to tecno thread or stay here and learn the secret of getting g phones cheap as much as half of what tecno and Co is selling for half its price or less. And incase u don't know, Xiaomi phones are superior to tecno phones by far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Choi the way wey i take dey google about any info on mi 6 everyday ehn,chineke!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by koskilala: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
How cheap are the phones
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
koskilala:
How cheap are the phones
Cheaper and better than Techno Phone pad 3 tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
rookidmart:

Cheaper and better than Techno Phone pad 3 tongue

Don't bother. You are replying a tecno fanatic troll. This must be his 2nd moniker.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
koskilala:
How cheap are the phones

You no dey tire??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
In another news, my dad aboki tenants just confirmed that dollar is selling as low as 400 naira in Yaba today. They are buying around 390. Please, this should be sustain or go down more. CBN should devalue the dollar(opposite of devalue naira grin) from its 307 interbank rate to something lesser
.. grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abubanty:

Milly electronics for Ali express.. that's where I bought mine..

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SyncForth and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.