Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9175346 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Choi the way wey i take dey google about any info on mi 6 everyday ehn,chineke!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin you just hav to be patient enuff,def you would be the first to use it in nigeria,hrd there are 3 versions coming out,
The phone would launch soon from all indications
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
princetom1:
In another news, my dad aboki tenants just confirmed that dollar is selling as low as 400 naira in Yaba today. They are buying around 390. Please, this should be sustain or go down more. CBN should devalue the dollar(opposite of devalue naira grin) from its 307 interbank rate to something lesser
.. grin cheesy

I hope this can keep going down ooo,make dem even reduce the 325 sef,e go over mk brain and as well,remove the 100dollar limit grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
itunity007:
I just come back from post office now undecided parkage Neva arrive d guy even track am with my tracking number on Singapore post on his system and is showing d same dispatch to oversea

Bro,be patient,go and buy cold kunu and be sipping jejely,when your phone land,post office would send you a text or call,you just have to chilll.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sophyrocks:

Don't bother. You are replying a tecno fanatic troll. This must be his 2nd moniker.
I know it's the Techno troll(s), hence my comment.

I wonder if it's the same guy with tens of monikers or different people.

It has to be different people, no one can be that jobless to shill Tecno 24/7.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

OK. Thanks. We have it all here on Nairaland. Even on our site. You don't have to go via this stress of waiting. We can also purchase for you from local Chinese shops which makes it easier and faster and we test quality before shipping to Nigeria. Check our thread in signature.

You pay us

We purchase

We test and ship within 48hours

Item get to Nigeria in next 24hours.

That's 3-5days max

If you purchase yourself. You have to tell seller you are shipping to us in Guangzhou. The customer service info is always sharp short due to many request. Same customer service for USA procurement and China. Even for our original Romoss power banks

I would choose alixpress pocket over this,it is safer,i know if goods come in bad shape or condition,i am sure i am getting a full refund or seller would reship,but your method,odikwa risky!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
rookidmart:

I know it's the Techno troll(s), hence my comment.

I wonder if it's the same guy with tens of monikers or different people.

It has to be different people, no one can be that jobless to shill Tecno 24/7.

I am fed up of those guys,na so one enter samsung s8 thread,say ehn rubbish phone pad 3 of 1.3ghz better pass samsung s8 snapdragon 835,na dia i sabi say,na weed tecno dey take pay dem,so after dey smoke the weed finish,na to com dey type thrash all over nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
noobody:

I am fed up of those guys,na so one enter samsung s8 thread,say ehn rubbish phone pad 3 of 1.3ghz better pass samsung s8 snapdragon 835,na dia i sabi say,na weed tecno dey take pay dem,so after dey smoke the weed finish,na to com dey type thrash all over nairaland
Lmao... Osogbo weed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hopy68(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg dis coins and coupons wey dem dey giv me abeg i go fit usam buy anything mk unah answer meooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
hopy68:
Abeg dis coins and coupons wey dem dey giv me abeg i go fit usam buy anything mk unah answer meooo

Don't think so, aren't they select coupons??/
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by primeson1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
thank you.

gidieberry:
your ans is yes and no
NO- officially with ya stock rom n stock kernel, quick charge is not supported cauz xiaomi did not enable that on the soc, using dt auckey 2.0 charger will not make a diff in charging speed...tronsmort perform a charging test using dia quick charge 2.0 charger n stock redmi note 3 pro charger, d result was similar, u cn check xda forum for dt
YES- if u cn root ya fone n install eida of dis custom kernels Agni kernel n Radon kernel, u will get fast charge privilege, so using that auckey2.0 charger will b wort it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
hopy68:

Yes you can use your coins to purchase goods on alixpress,go to coins section,then products,you would see the min coin required and the amount of money you would add to get such a good,
As well,they run a promo daily,whereby selected products are allowed to be broght at 0.1dollars with a min requirement of coins,(no waste ur time on that one)cos there was a particular headphone which cost 250coins+0.1dollar which was suppose to go on sale at 8am,i enteted there exactly 8am,d thing was out of stock grin
As for select coupons,you can use the ones they are given out now btwn march 28-31 i guess,but you hav to meet up with the min requirement a seller gives to use select coupons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
princetom1:

Forgot to tell u. Some have mic and control, some doesn't have. Make sure to choose the one that has mic or confirm from seller

Ok thanks the price looks good for d promo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baroba:

Milly electronics for Ali express.. that's where I bought mine..

Ok...Cool will check it out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abubanty:

Ok...Cool will check it out

Just noticed the version with a mic is crossed out on Milly Electronics, I presume they might have run out.. Just type in the earphone model using the search function, there are quite a few stores selling both versions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mayorall(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
noobody:

I would choose alixpress pocket over this,it is safer,i know if goods come in bad shape or condition,i am sure i am getting a full refund or seller would reship,but your method,odikwa risky!!

lolz. We are much more safer cos we purchase locally. check our thread on signature. here had been no issue of damaged or lost items in past years. And you receive your item in less than 4 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin cheesy welcome to 2017! We have had a lot of policy somersaults since the last time you placed an order on Aliexpress. Right now your card is permitted only $100 monthly. So you need two cards / accounts to complete any transaction above $100.

but you've been ff his thread since last year na? lipsrsealed wetin happen? smiley

E hard to keep up with ona pace,I sometimes check to see the latest xiaomi dat u guys are talking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baroba:

Just noticed the version with a mic is crossed out on Milly Electronics, I presume they might have run out.. Just type in the earphone model using the search function, there are quite a few stores selling both versions.

Yea...I just checked.There is a second one I saw in d same store. Not sure what d difference is with d first one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baroba:

Original KZ ED9 Super Bass In Ear Music Earphone With DJ Earphones HIFI Stereo Earbuds Noise Isolating Sport Earphones With Mic
http://s.aliexpress.com/qERB7V73
(from AliExpress Android). Check the store of this item.
cc Abubanty
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Protein0:

Well, we ordered just when it became available at dreami store on aliexpress.
The gold colour was $173.99 and grey $178.99 then (now cheaper because promo is on)
We got two gold and I grey.
We used free shipping. I got mine (Ilorin) on Thursday while nadalion got his yesterday (PH), 14 and 15 days resp.
Meanwhile, my account have potential $830 starting from April 1st. I'll be more than willing to flow with any1 who worths it.
#team XIAOMI
Bros what's your rate?

maybe I'll see something to buy tomorrow. cheesy

Maybe I should just buy another phone sef.
I'm just confused with the lack of fast charge on Xiaomi. sad
That's what I hate the most about Xiaomi, as we don't have light permanently here.
Person go finish fuel because of phone. sad

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayorall:

We have 20,000mah romoss sense 6 plus LCD and romoss polymos 20 . We sell at cheapest price in Nigeria. comes with romoss anti-counterfeit label.
Bro, any hope of you getting any 10,000mAh soon ? solo5, or sense 6 or any
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
noobody:

Yes you can use your coins to purchase goods on alixpress,go to coins section,then products,you would see the min coin required and the amount of money you would add to get such a good,
As well,they run a promo daily,whereby selected products are allowed to be broght at 0.1dollars with a min requirement of coins,(no waste ur time on that one)cos there was a particular headphone which cost 250coins+0.1dollar which was suppose to go on sale at 8am,i enteted there exactly 8am,d thing was out of stock grin
As for select coupons,you can use the ones they are given out now btwn march 28-31 i guess,but you hav to meet up with the min requirement a seller gives to use select coupons.
Noobody my guy! How va? That tempered glass never show yet shey? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
jboixxx:

Original KZ ED9 Super Bass In Ear Music Earphone With DJ Earphones HIFI Stereo Earbuds Noise Isolating Sport Earphones With Mic
http://s.aliexpress.com/qERB7V73
(from AliExpress Android). Check the store of this item.
cc Abubanty

Thank you...God bless
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slye(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
hay2zed50:

Bro, any hope of you getting any 10,000mAh soon ? solo5, or sense 6 or any

Check my thread for Solo 5 10000mAH or Sense 4 LED 10400mAH
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please why is the note 4x cheaper than the normal note 4?
And how quick does this phone charge?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kazzonline, you don serve your Nairaland sentence finish? This moniker better pass noobody jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Elxandre:
Probably cuz na Chinese version. N4 is Global version.i think the mediaTek version supports QuickCharge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
jboixxx:
Kazzonline, you don serve your Nairaland sentence finish? This moniker better pass noobody jare.

Sentence don finish since last month sef,but i love this new username,but if i hav anytin to sell,wud def do it with my oda one,tanx bro!expecting ur mail thou
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
damoskimovich:

Noobody my guy! How va? That tempered glass never show yet shey? cry

Friday latest,me sef dey expect am anxiously oo!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Elxandre:

Note 4x ia chinses version and note 4 snapdragon is global version,sealed box,with more network(4G) lte bands,
But the note 4x is the most interesting of all sha,prolly cos of the name!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
noobody:

Sentence don finish since last month sef,but i love this new username,but if i hav anytin to sell,wud def do it with my oda one,tanx bro!expecting ur mail thou
OK. Email? Don't mind that otondo technician on, just decided not to pick ma calls DS evening. Once I get ma phone, will buzz you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
noobody:

Friday latest,me sef dey expect am anxiously oo!!

Seems people weh de expect stuffs ds week plenty o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
jboixxx:

Seems people weh de expect stuffs ds week plenty o.

Nor be small tins ooo,15 items

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.