Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,520 members, 7,854,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9435135 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
slye:

Its not a good thing for our economy. We will never produce much of anything with this mentality of shipping everything in from abroad

I only buy little stuffs and if we start producing, let's wait till then. If there is anything i had learn through aliexpress, is not buying brand/names but d quality. Alot of stuffs are on aliexpress with no recognised brand but are very cool. If Nigeria start producing all these stuffs, they should make good quality, then, i will even market for them free
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
princetom1:

Wickedness. Why are u wetting my appetite? embarassed
Heat too much na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Una wen dey wait for 28th awoof, hope una ready to buy any colour of phone? The cost of wetin u go buy go depend on colour o,nr expect too much make u nr go dey disappointed o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gptech:
About the Mi max, apart from the average camera,it is almost flagship worthy. The sound also is not very loud on headphones, every other thing is wow. The camera is not actually weak, just that we expected more.The pictures from the mi max are actually better than you think, the large screen size makes it easier to spot imperfections. Also, taking photos with the flash is tricky on the mi max, the flash is scattered more on the focused point, so your need to focus manually to get the best out of the flash.
So before you judge the mi max's camera, try do a proper comparison.

They just refused to update the camera app. But me think mi max na flagship phone. If my note 3 SE drops dead today I might consider the mi series. It seems they are the only ones with glass protection.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

They just refused to update the camera app. But me think mi max na flagship phone. If my note 3 SE drops dead today I might consider the mi series. It seems they are the only ones with glass protection.
Hehehe, gorilla glass 4 on Mi max is a plus, one gets tempted not to cover the beauty with any tampered glass.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
ennyhola:
finally
I couldn't fund my Alipocket for weeks..
I was asked to upload some documents .but I don't have..so I decided to pay with my ATM card directly
finally..I can't wait to lay my hand on this phone
HOW CAN I MONITOR .MY ORDER NOW?

I nor be bad belle oo,but this order might get cancelled due to security reasons...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gptech:

Hehehe, gorilla glass 4 on Mi max is a plus, one gets tempted not to cover the beauty with any tampered glass.

Protect your screen,dont be temepted bro,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gptech:

I tell you. And it's more visible than ips screens under direct sunlight.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gptech:

Heat too much na.

Taa, heat no dey reach Ur side
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

I tell you. And it's more visible than ips screens under direct sunlight.
Am sure you meant screens without gorilla glass,since the Mi max is also ips.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
princetom1:

Taa, heat no dey reach Ur side
Black Sun dey shine here o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
noobody:

I nor be bad belle oo,but this order might get cancelled due to security reasons...

Just spoke to this dude on whatsapp now,seems he is good to go,payment has been confirmed,order awaiting shippment,i am not too sure it can be cancelled due to security reasons at this stage again?i might be wrong ooo,mk d experts come explain,but he still dey wait sha.

This might be a good alternative for new accounts willing to buy 100dollars to less,pay directly with your atm cards,who knows it can work for multiple cards as well,hopefully!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
noobody:

Just spoke to this dude on whatsapp now,seems he is good to go,payment has been confirmed,order awaiting shippment,i am not too sure it can be cancelled due to security reasons at this stage again?i might be wrong ooo,mk d experts come explain,but he still dey wait sha.

This might be a good alternative for new accounts willing to buy 100dollars to less,pay directly with your atm cards,who knows it can work for multiple cards as well,hopefully!!
Good thank God. Using direct payment can cause long delays if your order gets cancelled, remember when Access bank took almost a month to refund my money after my order was cancelled. They were telling me money was with Ali.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please I'm looking for a new phone to buy so someone referred me to the xiaomi thread here in order for users of the brand to enlighten me.. ..

Please which xiaomi phone has the following specs if there's any

6" screen size
Snapdragon
Minimum of 3gb ram
Minimum of 4000mah battery
With nougat os or upgrade able to nougat...
Fingerprint
Good camera and if possible the front camera has flash as well.. ...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gptech:

Am sure you meant screens without gorilla glass,since the Mi max is also ips.

No! My bad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
Please I'm looking for a new phone to buy so someone referred me to the xiaomi thread here in order for users of the brand to enlighten me.. ..

Please which xiaomi phone has the following specs if there's any

6" screen size
Snapdragon
Minimum of 3gb ram
Minimum of 4000mah battery
With nougat os or upgrade able to nougat...
Fingerprint
Good camera and if possible the front camera has flash as well.. ...
Mi max and Mi mix. Xiaomi phones don't have front flash
You might want to check out mi note 2 (5.7" though)

wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

Mi max and Mi mix. Xiaomi phones don't have front flash
You might want to check out mi note 2 (5.7" though)

wink
Like how much will the MI max cost in naira.. ..i can overlook the absence of front flash.. .i no be woman wey fit snap picture for dream.. .anything wey I don snap for daylight Don do
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Like how much will the MI max cost in naira.. ..i can overlook the absence of front flash.. .i no be woman wey fit snap picture for dream.. .anything wey I don snap for daylight Don do

The 3GB ram 32GB rom version is roughly 67k. Just budget 70k to buy everything including accessories.

Though the price might come down in the coming days due to their anniversary celebration.

Dollar is ₦320 for gtb and ₦325 for access.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

The 3GB ram 32GB rom version is roughly 67k. Just budget 70k to buy everything including accessories.

Though the price might come down in the coming days due to their anniversary celebration.

Dollar is ₦320 for gtb and ₦325 for access.
Please do you have an idea where I can get it in Nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Yes but at a higher price. We order from Aliexpress but it takes about two weeks to get to Nigeria. There are people here who can order for you . It all depends on how urgent you need it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

Good thank God. Using direct payment can cause long delays if your order gets cancelled, remember when Access bank took almost a month to refund my money after my order was cancelled. They were telling me money was with Ali.

Yeah exactly my issues with bank payments,bank refunds are hectic.i prefer alipocket escrow services,i am sure of refund with 3 days max.
But considering the hectic appeal process as well,newbies wud be damn happy if this system works perfect,example like dis guy now,he said he took advantage of his coupon grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Mi mix nko? Forget d price, the 6.44 inch sceen on a small body makes it look like a 5.8 inch phone, just around 200k. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

You cant get it in nigeria,except at almost double the price,you hav to download the alixpres app,register your details and buy it your self,or ask if anyone would be willing to help you buy and ship to your location,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydeexotic(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

Mi mix nko? Forget d price, the 6.44 inch sceen on a small body makes it look like a 5.8 inch phone, just around 200k. grin
200k? shocked shocked shocked
Runs away grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:
Una wen dey wait for 28th awoof, hope una ready to buy any colour of phone? The cost of wetin u go buy go depend on colour o,nr expect too much make u nr go dey disappointed o.

The best colours would be maxed out,or avail at very minimum quantity for fastest shoppers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

200k? shocked shocked shocked
Runs away grin grin grin

Jumia and konga people would be willing to sell to you at that price,they got no joy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

Yeah exactly my issues with bank payments,bank refunds are hectic.i prefer alipocket escrow services,i am sure of refund with 3 days max.
But considering the hectic appeal process as well,newbies wud be damn happy if this system works perfect,example like dis guy now,he said he took advantage of his coupon grin
Also got lucky like him at first, until they showed me pepper. Infact, at a time Access Bank was holding twice my money for Mimax, I was really furious, had to call customer care on phone to bark at them. Dat lady suffer sha, her mouth begin shake. At a point, I had to tell them to call me back, no time to waste credit, come see where bank dey call back even when I missed about two of their calls. Make I nr fail to thank Bookiemart and Temi( have forgotten the full moniker)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

The best colours would be maxed out,or avail at very minimum quantity for fastest shoppers.
I dey tell u!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
200k? shocked shocked shocked Runs away grin grin grin
Nr run o, we need dat phone for dis thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

Jumia and konga people would be willing to sell to you at that price,they got no joy
Abeg check Jumia, then come back for testimonies cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cgame: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

Chkd 150k +,i pick race,

Good news people jumia redmi note 4x has reduced from 150k to 76k+ ooo,mk una go place orders grin

Nd surpisingly there redmi 4x,2gb ram/16gb rom of 5 inch use 20k cost pass the note 4x shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: osic(m), surely22 and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.