Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9472372 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

200k? shocked shocked shocked
Runs away grin grin grin

chat me up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 2:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Hi guys,pls I need advice from those that are using note 4 special pro edition, what's the advantage over note 3 special pro edition and also tell me cost of note 4 in naira. Secondly,between note series and Mi series which one is better judging from the angle of moderate size,camera,ba3,processor and display (3gig Ram and 32gig Rom is okay for me) Thirdly,I like to know if the $10 coupon is still available by registering a new account. I hope to get feedback Asap. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toludadon(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Pls what is next after this? Can I go to nipost to collect my item though they are yet to notify me?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:38am On Mar 24, 2017
toludadon:
Pls what is next after this? Can I go to nipost to collect my item though they are yet to notify me?

Yes you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by skywalker495(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2017
A month old Redmi 4 pro for sale....
Super clean, with no scratches...
Comes with a silicon case.
Price is #65k....
Slightly negotiable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2017
skywalker495:
Price is #65k....
Slightly negotiable

Create a separate thread for this as it might be difficult for you to get a buyer here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2017
shakol91:
Hi guys,pls I need advice from those that are using note 4 special pro edition, what's the advantage over note 3 special pro edition and also tell me cost of note 4 in naira. Secondly,between note series and Mi series which one is better judging from the angle of moderate size,camera,ba3,processor and display (3gig Ram and 32gig Rom is okay for me) Thirdly,I like to know if the $10 coupon is still available by registering a new account. I hope to get feedback Asap. Thanks

Be sure with the name of the note 4. The names on Aliexpress are a bit confusing. Note 4 Special edition is currently not available. Check miui.com for the correct device you are referring to.

Abi na me dey confuse myself grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

Chkd 150k +,i pick race,

Good news people jumia redmi note 4x has reduced from 150k to 76k+ ooo,mk una go place orders grin

Nd surpisingly there redmi 4x,2gb ram/16gb rom of 5 inch use 20k cost pass the note 4x shocked
U don check price of Mi Mix?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2017
shakol91:
I hope say na Redmi series and Redmi note series u dey try compare, because the MI series naim b their oga.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

U don check price of Mi Mix?

Yes ooo,i chkd too,least i saw was 256k or so,nd na promo price ooo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
My order just got updated now,item inserted into domestic band,tot it was my phone,turns out to be my wrist band grin , my phone/screen protectorssssss grin dispatched to nigeria a day after my smart watch,so i was hoping i could collect them all together grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

Promo gini? Thieves. Even u can get dollar in black market for 390 naira this morning. Nigeria business need to buckle up, someone on NL is still posting leeco Le max of 32gig version for 110k. These guys are joking. They actually get phones cheaper than what we buy on AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:
My order just got updated now,item inserted into domestic band,tot it was my phone,turns out to be my wrist band grin , my phone/screen protectorssssss grin dispatched to nigeria a day after my smart watch,so i was hoping i could collect them all together grin

morning, Might be interested in the screen protector. post pic when u collect
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

Hehehe, gorilla glass 4 on Mi max is a plus, one gets tempted not to cover the beauty with any tampered glass.

glass 3 actualy acording to mi.com uae
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:
Please I'm looking for a new phone to buy so someone referred me to the xiaomi thread here in order for users of the brand to enlighten me.. ..

Please which xiaomi phone has the following specs if there's any

6" screen size
Snapdragon
Minimum of 3gb ram
Minimum of 4000mah battery
With nougat os or upgrade able to nougat...
Fingerprint
Good camera and if possible the front camera has flash as well.. ...

i m guesin u re d 1 dat cald me frm abj, mi max is what u re lookin 4. Welcome to the xiaomi thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

Hahaha,u nr go use dis opportunity grab ur copy? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
ubev01:

glass 3 actualy acording to mi.com uae
Issorite.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:
Ope ooo!! So finally e don show bah?? grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2017
princetom1:

Wickedness. Why are u wetting my appetite? embarassed

So that the food go sweet scatter.

But as for me, I don't think I can use a phone above 5.5" and that's like my limit; unless we're talking phones like LG G6 or Samsung S8 which have their screens stretched on really small frames so that the front is almost totally screen-covered.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2017
noobody:

Congrats ooo. Our stuff go soon show. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2017
sapienman:

So that the food go sweet scatter.

But as for me, I don't think I can use a phone above 5.5" and that's like my limit; unless we're talking phones like LG G6 or Samsung S8 which have their screens stretched on really small frames so that the front is almost totally screen-covered.

What about mi mix?

Modified. Was crazy for Xiaomi note 2/Samsung galaxy S7 edge, until i saw the g6 design. Mean, it's just bae
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Kaydeexotic:

Please do you have an idea where I can get it in Nigeria

Well, you can ring me and let's see if I can order for you.
You'll have to wait for about 2 weeks before it's delivered tho.

The two weeks will afford you the opportunity of preparing for it's arrival. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
GrandMufti:

Be sure with the name of the note 4. The names on Aliexpress are a bit confusing. Note 4 Special edition is currently not available. Check miui.com for the correct device you are referring to.

Abi na me dey confuse myself grin
pls I need advice from those that are using
note 3 special pro edition, what's the advantage over
Mi series and also tell me cost of Mi Mix series in naira. Secondly,between note 3SE and Mi Mix
series which one is better judging from the angle of
moderate size,camera,ba3,processor and display (3gig
Ram and 32gig Rom is okay for me) Thirdly,I like to
know if the $10 coupon is still available by
registering a new account . I hope to get feedback Asap.
Thanks
*Modified* pls give your observation on the $10 coupon if it's still available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Arteta99(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
please house, whats the least price i can get a MI5 in naira? Hoping to join the xiaomi family grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
lipsrsealed
skywalker495:
Price is #65k....
Slightly negotiable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
i have all my credentials ready for the appeal,i had a live chat with one of the ali reps but theirs another problem; she told me i ve to provide statement of account with the bank logo attached and in .jpg format but the one i got from gtbank online has no logo and its in pdf/xml format. which kind wahala be this now ? and i cant even see the appeal button on my aliexpress dashboard. and again is it necessary to fill the alipay form for alipocket if so,whats is identity doc number ? help needed ASAP. no time sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Arteta99:
please house, whats the least price i can get a MI5 in naira? Hoping to join the xiaomi family grin

70-80k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Gptech:

I hope say na Redmi series and Redmi note series u dey try compare, because the MI series naim b their oga.
[/quote] pls I need advice from those that are using
Mi series and also tell me cost of Mi Mix series in naira. Secondly,between note 3SE and Mi Mix
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2017
shakol91:
pls I need advice from those that are using
Thanks
the coupon is still available. the note 3 SE cant be compared to any of the mi series. the mi series are flagships, this is not to say the note 3 SE isnt a type of beast on its own. its just considered a mid range device. mi mix will always be better than the note 3 SE, the price alot will answer your question. check aliexpress or the price because fear no de let me look that side o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Arteta99(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
fibonacci2526:

70-80k
Thanks, where can i get it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Stormyweather:
the coupon is still available. the note 3 SE cant be compared to any of the mi series. the mi series are flagships, this is not to say the note 3 SE isnt a type of beast on its own. its just considered a mid range device. mi mix will always be better than the note 3 SE, the price will answer your question. check aliexpress or the price because fear no de let me look that side o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: samcolee(m), mindsta(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.