Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289090 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8822) (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Praxtech: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ujaddughe:
hummm wha exactly is the problem? If i have a budget of 120k i absolutely can't exceed, even the 120k is a stretch. What Xiaomi would you suggest? Because i don't seem to see any good ones for that price.
Poco x3 pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Orenike: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa 8 balewa Square, is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year cry....I still have the pack and receipt of the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OMYKROIN: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hotdiamond:

So which would you suggest
Redmi note 11 6GB 128GB
Or
Redmi note 10 pro 6GB 64GB
Of course the note 10 pro.
I saw someone telling you about poco x3 pro, it is another beautiful phone so you should consider it too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
OMYKROIN:

You see the difference between informed users and relatively intelligent ones. If it were all these transion men they will never see this bitter flaw and call it out like you did for these redmi note 11; the truth is that xiaomi didn't do well in these redmi note 11 series or are they becoming complacent with what they are offering their customers maybe cos they feel we will be okay with whatsoever they churn. This redmi note 11 series should be a wake up call to their negligence in knowing what their customers want.

This is what I do say about people using Xiaomi, too much intelligent and always got the back of each other.

I have actually saved to buy this 11 series but the only option I could go for is note 11 which I don't see much reason to dump my Redmi 9t for. If that 11 pro or S is not mediatek, I would have gladly dump this for it but no... I just tired for them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Orenike: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa balewa Square, is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year
OMYKROIN:

You see the difference between informed users and relatively intelligent ones. If it were all these transion men they will never see this bitter flaw and call it out like you did for these redmi note 11; the truth is that xiaomi didn't do well in these redmi note 11 series or are they becoming complacent with what they are offering their customers maybe cos they feel we will be okay with whatsoever they churn. This redmi note 11 series should be a wake up call to their negligence in knowing what their customers want.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Orenike:
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa balewa Square, is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year

Only politics could help you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Orenike: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please is it at politics section or someone bearing politics? Please If it's someone, please tag him, I'm ready to pay.
Oyinlomobambam:

Only politics could help you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zankut: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Orenike:
Please is it at politics section or someone bearing politics? Please If it's someone, please tag him, I'm ready to pay.

He probably meant the Police

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Orenike:

Sorry... I meant to type police

Na auto correct[b][/b] grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
ityP:

I wouldn't say negligence. The truth is the gap between flagships and midrangers are so narrow nowadays, doing so much for a midrange phone may just place it in the flagship bracket and honestly, it won't meet price requirements. The Redmi note 10 pro did way too much for a midrange phone. Trying to beat that would be very difficult tbh while putty price into consideration

The only Flaw in the RN11 Pro 5G is Videography and that is courtesy of Qualcomm who consciously refused to include 4K support.

Also there are no new 4G midrange Chipsets around at any OEMs disposal.

Blame the Chip manufacturers. All OEMs will be affected by this.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Evening. Please did you receive any update MIUI update?
Psady:
Please how do I correct this: my redmi 9c can't read files on my flash through otg cable, I tried another otg cable and another flash drive still same results, what can I do to resolve the issue because it was working perfectly before now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
genius43:

The only Flaw in the RN11 Pro 5G is Videography and that is courtesy of Qualcomm who consciously refused to include 4K support.

Also there are no new 4G midrange Chipsets around at any OEMs disposal.

Blame the Chip manufacturers. All OEMs will be affected by this.

There seem to be no noticeable improvement in photography as well. Virtually everything else is same with the note 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

This is what I do say about people using Xiaomi, too much intelligent and always got the back of each other.

I have actually saved to buy this 11 series but the only option I could go for is note 11 which I don't see much reason to dump my Redmi 9t for. If that 11 pro or S is not mediatek, I would have gladly dump this for it but no... I just tired for them

If you get money, buy the Redmi note 10 pro. You won't miss a thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
ityP:

If you get money, buy the Redmi note 10 pro. You won't miss a thing

How much is that undecided undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
ityP:

There seem to be no noticeable improvement in photography as well. Virtually everything else is same with the note 10 pro

RN11 series isn't meant for RN9s and above users

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
bobolarry:
Evening. Please did you receive any update MIUI update?
yes I received an update 2days ago, but I haven't done the update yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
genius43:

I definitely agree
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jarchi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
bobolarry:
Yes.

I just got mine too, I am disappointed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
genius43:

including pro 5G?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
UPDATED2020:
including pro 5G?

Only exception if 4K video recording isn't an issue for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by UPDATED2020: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
genius43:

hmmm,how many people side vloggers really use 4k records for naija sef,that shot can chop space
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobolarry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Very disappointed. If it does not have gesture bar navigation. I'm not updating.
Jarchi:

I just got mine too, I am disappointed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anyone0455: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
When is redmi note10 pro getting miui 13
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmyreal4(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Anyone0455:
When is redmi 10 pro getting miui 13
which one is redmi 10 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2022
New update for Redmi 9T

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KallmemrB0: 1:45am On Feb 12, 2022
genius43:

there's more to it than that....

It's not just 4k...

That noise reduction mic is very important in noisy places

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bluev: 1:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Revelation4:
New update for Redmi 9T
Yeah I just received this update too though am yet to download it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Meister:
Special announcement...
Phonecareikeja that seems to have solution to everything is same person as tolakush92 that had shady deals with some people in the past, be wary when dealing with him.

Lol ... U still never commot hand
Na 2023 we dey o

Yeah na me still be tolakush
Na me still be PhoneCareIkeja

Na new year we dey o

Nobody n be complain this year o

Yes I had buisness gone wrong with just one person

And we settled

So why you saying thrash that people should be wary

You should work on your self more instead of pulling others down

This year alone .. many nairalander don bring job ..and we. No hear story

Abeg just desist from pulling others down
There is. No gain there

Na food me I dey find

And na IKEJA I dey work

Pls focus on your life ans leave me alone from your mentions

Pls na beg I beg before I do whats In my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2022
UPDATED2020:
including pro 5G?

But if you have a Redmi Note 10 pro, why on earth would you want to get a Redmi Note 11 pro 5G

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jendor123: 6:43am On Feb 12, 2022
I am planning on buying a new phone.
Kindly share your experience if you are using Redmi note 9t.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 7:03am On Feb 12, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

How much is that undecided undecided
I have a Redmi note 10 pro 8/128gb version. Barely used it for 2 months , hmu if interested sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2022
New update don come, as clicked on it, it disappeared

(1) (2) (3) ... (8822) (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.