Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (8826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201152 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Please what's the best region to set your Xiaomi device, I just got a used redmi note 8pro as my first redmi phone.

I was going through articles on the web that the USA region has better fluid animations, while India has better volume output and Europe has low volume out put. So I set my phone to USA and the battery drain became worst compared to when the phone was on Nigeria region.
What's your take on this guy's?.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2022
lekbel09:
I have a Redmi note 10 pro 8/128gb version. Barely used it for 2 months , hmu if interested sir

How much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Sunkyphil:
New update don come, as clicked on it, it disappeared

Same here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Same here
e go come back latest by monday

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Revelation4(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Bluev:

Yeah I just received this update too though am yet to download it.
I did it last night
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

How much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FanOfMyself: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Any clean redmi note series for sale?
Location is Abuja
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2022
FanOfMyself:
Any clean redmi note series for sale?
Location is Abuja
I have a Redmi note10pro for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ujaddughe: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Bro/ma, as it stands I can't advise on this as like you said that your finance is capped already for this journey.

My note 9 pro is still rock solid and wouldn't want to tell you something now, tomorrow if the thing didn't satisfy you, I will be made the anchor point for dragging.

You can still go online and check out other phones and brands that will fit your budget.
To me redmi note 10 pro is still the best in this two previous years.
Don't worry we are adults here, I will still do my own research afterall i am the one spending the money. It's someone that advice me to buy the Redmi 9t too but i know he means no harm. God knows best. I checked the Redmi note 10 pro and the person that suggested Poco X3 pro too and they are both at least 140k+. It's like the note 11 is still the best for my budget, to cough up 140k now for a phone no be small thing. Even my Laptop isn't up to that and it's working fine. Let's see how it goes. Thank you for your suggestions.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by womenareapess: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
House! Between note 11 and note 11s

Which one has good camera!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
womenareapess:
House! Between note 11 and note 11s

Which one has good camera!

11S

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FanOfMyself: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
lekbel09:
I have a Redmi note10pro for sale
How much?
Are you in Abuja?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lekbel09(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
FanOfMyself:

How much?
Are you in Abuja?
Am in Lagos , phone was bought In November , 130k. It's the 128/8gb RAM version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icjunior(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Best Xiaomi to buy please,range is 120-140k.

I myself use mi11 lite,want to get for my mom.
So which would you guys recommend please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Afoskalex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please, house it is very urgent, how can I block a stolen Redmi Note 7 phone. Help me out
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Afoskalex:
Please, house it is very urgent, how can I block a stolen Redmi Note 7 phone. Help me out
login to i.mi.com and lock the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
ucsparks:
Please what's the best region to set your Xiaomi device, I just got a used redmi note 8pro as my first redmi phone.

I was going through articles on the web that the USA region has better fluid animations, while India has better volume output and Europe has low volume out put. So I set my phone to USA and the battery drain became worst compared to when the phone was on Nigeria region.
What's your take on this guy's?.

The region you set your phone to has nothing to do with all these things you mentioned, stay away from half baked articles
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Has anybody got OnePlus cable which supports warp charge for sale in Lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Meister(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
sapienman:
Has anybody got OnePlus cable which supports warp charge for sale in Lagos?

It doesn't necessarily have to be a OnePlus cable, I have 2 extra 5A cables that warp charge my OnePlus so if you can find those you're also good to go
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anyone0455: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
I just got redmi note 10 pro the phone get nhot easily
Any solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by icjunior(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
icjunior:
Best Xiaomi to buy please,range is 120-140k.

I myself use mi11 lite,want to get for my mom.
So which would you guys recommend please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
ityP:

I wouldn't say negligence. The truth is the gap between flagships and midrangers are so narrow nowadays, doing so much for a midrange phone may just place it in the flagship bracket and honestly, it won't meet price requirements. The Redmi note 10 pro did way too much for a midrange phone. Trying to beat that would be very difficult tbh while putty price into consideration

After checking out redmi note 10 Pro and compared with 11pro, I think I should better go for the former.
Seems they raised the bar too high the last time

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by agadam(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Xtianvic:
my Redmi Note 7 turned off itself whenever I played anything sound until I changed its battery because the battery has become worn out.

Don't if its the same situation here
I have changed the battery twice still same problem cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sandammy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abeg any new update on this redmi note 10 pro?
Currently on 12.5.9
8 months and never regret any day of its usage.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
yak:

After checking out redmi note 10 Pro and compared with 11pro, I think I should better go for the former.
Seems they raised the bar too high the last time

A very wise choice

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FanOfMyself: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Pls how much are the newly launched note 11 series?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulcr7: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Does this work? My technician has been trying, unsuccessfully, to flash the phone.

Sunkyphil:
For those using redmi 9t and u av a deadboot issue take ur phone to a technician and tell dem to remove this tiny piece inside this part of motherboard, ur phone shld b back up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paulcr7: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
I experienced the "deadboot" (didn't know this is the name till today) issue on Redmi 9T on Tuesday. I thought it was a small issue so I allowed the engineer to unscrew it and check it out. Does that mean my warranty is gone? For those who have experienced the issue, how did you solve it (if you did)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulcr7:
I experienced the "deadboot" (didn't know this is the name till today) issue on Redmi 9T on Tuesday. I thought it was a small issue so I allowed the engineer to unscrew it and check it out. Does that mean my warranty is gone? For those who have experienced the issue, how did you solve it (if you did)?
Welcome to the league, your warranty is void unfortunately. The only other option is removing that chip Sunkyphil suggested. I don't think anyone has actually tried it here, you can try it and give feedback. Sorry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elvis8236(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please what's the latest MIUI OS Update for Redmi , Note 9S
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SyncForth: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
How do I control Djack home theater with MI Remote, I can't find the option for Djack
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Meister:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a OnePlus cable, I have 2 extra 5A cables that warp charge my OnePlus so if you can find those you're also good to go

Oh nice! Do you happen to have any of such for sale? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8823) (8824) (8825) (8826) (8827) (8828) (8829) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.