Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9303681 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:28am On May 30, 2017
noobody:
Orders stikl avail 370-375,unlimited fundinf options,we r not limited by banks 100$ limit

Contact us now!!

Wey my commission for all this ads grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2017
noobody:
Orders still avail 370-375,unlimited fundind options,we r not limited by banks 100$ limit

Contact us now!!

pls can u help me out here i will need like $105 in my aliepockect to add up with wht i have.. .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Do as you are told and appeal. But some persons left the account idle for a couple of months and funded even with the appeal pending.

As exchange rate is unstable, I'll advice you do the appeal fast.

thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2017
AES seems pretty fast now adays,handover to airline nor dey tey again,items i ordered for on saturday,don reach hand over to airline today,expecting dispatch to nigeria any minute,hope it can continue like this

In other news china dey do red dragon festival na till 31st dem go resume
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:

pls can u help me out here i will need like $105 in my aliepockect to add up with wht i have.. .

Hmmnn weh done sir,after u don run the account to appeal,mk i nko shook my own card join too abi grin
Am not interested..
Bring ur orders,i bliv my rates are better than what access bank and gtb and uba wud offer u,
As well,wia u not the one chatting me up on whatsapp,i explained extensively on how to run youur appeal,without stress,do the appeal,gtb dey wait u grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
noobody:

Hmmnn weh done sir,after u don run the account to appeal,mk i nko shook my own card join too abi grin
Am not interested..
Bring ur orders,i bliv my rates are better than what access bank and gtb and uba wud offer u,
As well,wia u not the one chatting me up on whatsapp,i explained extensively on how to run youur appeal,without stress,do the appeal,gtb dey wait u grin

grin grin grin grin
an old account sure pass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Two different mi 5 casing is available for sale at a give away price, if you are interested, kindly contact me

N:B.... I'm in Lagos

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seunlaww(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2017
New Xiaomi redmi note 4x for sale
3GB Ram
32GB Rom
Gold
Tampered glass

Come to whatsapp if you're interested 0.8.1.6.1.6.6.4.2.5.2.
#peace

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2017
MI max prime for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:15am On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:

i said this earlier on then i noticed my ali pocket has been funded with $50 so i tried funding another $50 but now i am getting an appeal message ..
pls what do i do now?
Hello, I'd advise you place your order with noobody and sell your alipocket balance to him or you use your alipocket to place orders you're likely in need of.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2017
Post office no gree release my phone o, they said it never reach china when tracking says its in nigeria since thursday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:11am On May 30, 2017
seyema:
Post office no gree release my phone o, they said it never reach china when tracking says its in nigeria since thursday
Maybe not with them yet. If you're not in Lagos, you're likely to be called today/tomorrow. Wait till tomorrow or next.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 11:28am On May 30, 2017
Gptech:
At last no more crawling testimonies again, UBA don make crawlers trekkers now grin.

UBA sef don increase their rates? To how much?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Santafemetrix(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2017
Nawa for Nipost... ordinary tracking of one's item na big wahala.
What kind of useless country are we living in, abeg? And people are working there and are being paid monthly...smh
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

You may need to repeat the steps you used in solving the previous issue.

Will repeating the earlier process downgrade me to the old miui (8.1.6.0)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sprintx24(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2017
Worksunlimited:

Bruv.. So you mean after all the shout wey I shout, say make nobody using note 4 mtk should bother updating to 8.2.1.0 cos the battery dey drain pass anything, u still went ahead to update, okwaya?

I miss 8.1.6.0... Twas very battery friendly...

Bruv... Just negodu...

Unfortunately, I didn't notice you posted this upon all the read wey I dey read for this thread. Masimovich or so said the update was good, so I went ahead to update. Anyways, na to manage am dey expect another update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:18pm On May 30, 2017
Sprintx24:

Will repeating the earlier process downgrade me to the old miui (8.1.6.0)?

No. Not at all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
Guys I Am About To Buy Xiaomi Note 4 Global Edition Snapdragon 625, 3gb Ram. Pls Somebody Should Give Me A Reveal About This Phone. How Fast Is The Finger Print Battery Life How Good Is The Front And Back Camera Ram Software And Operation And Will Glo 4g Work On It?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curiousme1: 1:37pm On May 30, 2017
is it still possible to get the Xiaomi redmi 3pro SE global edition?
i want to be able to use glo on the phone.

kindly post the link if you know any...
saw one on aliexpress but no shipping to nigeria
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omowunmi10: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
can anyone recommend a good seller or store that sells XIAOMI phones and good delivery short period of like 2-3weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2017
omowunmi10:
can anyone recommend a good seller or store that sells XIAOMI phones and good delivery short period of like 2-3weeks

Smartgo Dreami, and it's shipping company that determines the delivery period! or if you can't wait, check above for note 4x available for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2017
newest note 4x in town

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:
guys pls i tried funding my ali pocket with access card i was debited but the payment page showed unsuccessful payment .. wii i be refunded ?

YOU CAN EITHER VISIT UR bank or chat with them online to open a dispute with them, then a charge back form will mailed to you, then you can print out the form and fill it, to save cost of scanning try to snap the form and mail it back to them and also make sure you always chat up with the bank cc so that they can excallate your request on time, but try to chat with ali cc, so that they can send you an email of ur unsuccessful transaction, then you can tender the screenshot of aliex mail with your charge back form.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 30, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:09pm On May 30, 2017
omowunmi10:

A lot....dreami, smartgo, ET, Xiaomi online....And I can help you order just buzz me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 2:11pm On May 30, 2017
noobody:

Am not interested..

baba i never chat with you before oo... this the like the first time i successfully fund the alipocket sef. i was trying to fund again with the same card so as to beat the limit coming new month i use it again.. na so the thing land me for appeal .. pls how do i apeal sharpy.. or better still if u can help me fund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2017
JandyJ:
Guys I Am About To Buy Xiaomi Note 4 Global Edition Snapdragon 625, 3gb Ram.
Pls Somebody Should Give Me A Reveal About This Phone.
How Fast Is The Finger Print
Battery Life
How Good Is The Front And Back Camera
Ram
Software And Operation
And Will Glo 4g Work On It?

Not sure GLO 4G works although you would see the 4G icon.
Fingerprint scanner is very good, Camera is average.
Bro you would be getting a very very good phone just that it has one problem...Battery nor dey gree die grin

Beep me on WhatsApp when you are ready
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:

baba i never chat with you before oo... this the like the first time i successfully fund the alipocket sef. i was trying to fund again with the same card so as to beat the limit coming new month i use it again.. na so the thing land me for appeal .. pls how do i apeal sharpy.. or better still if u can help me fund.

Goan get yhur Voters ID or national ID card, bank statement or email transaction alert and the card.... Login to your acct on a desktop or use chrome and choose desktop mode, go to my orders you would see appeal waiting for you there....Submit the requested documents and keep chatting Cc up to speed up the process....When and if your appeal is acceoted, wait 24hrs before funding....

Secondly, nobody here would accept to fund am acct that falls into appeal...The best you can do is find somebody that's gonna use yhur available alipocket funds and get yhur money back den contact noobody, me, protein0 or rookidmart to order for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
JandyJ:
Guys I Am About To Buy Xiaomi Note 4 Global Edition Snapdragon 625, 3gb Ram.
Pls Somebody Should Give Me A Reveal About This Phone.
How Fast Is The Finger Print
Battery Life
How Good Is The Front And Back Camera
Ram
Software And Operation
And Will Glo 4g Work On It?
Everything you listed is abundantly available on this device, except support for glo's 4G network. If you haven't used any flashship device before then this camera is great.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2017
jboixxx:

Maybe not with them yet. If you're not in Lagos, you're likely to be called today/tomorrow. Wait till tomorrow or next.

Finally, I got it after a lot of argument with them.

My most appreciation go to Mr protein0 for allowing me to benefit from his dollar promo then. I was a little bit scared then but now I'm convinced that he is REAL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
emaminaj:

Goan get yhur Voters ID or national ID card, bank statement or email transaction alert and the card.... Login to your acct on a desktop or use chrome and choose desktop mode, go to my orders you would see appeal waiting for you there....Submit the requested documents and keep chatting Cc up to speed up the process....When and if your appeal is acceoted, wait 24hrs before funding....

Secondly, nobody here would accept to fund am acct that falls into appeal...The best you can do is find somebody that's gonna use yhur available alipocket funds and get yhur money back den contact noobody, me, protein0 or rookidmart to order for you

thanks bro .. see gobe ali use to be swift and fast then .. what actually happened .. i buy things with ease from this sites back then but now things don difficult .. thanks alot . i just appeal and it has been sent.. waiting for their reply. thanks again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.