Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9298210 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by theokoliz: 2:49pm On May 30, 2017
Richhard:
Brand New Redmi Note 4x(grey) for sale
3g ram 32g rom
includes FREE
Bastec Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 Case Luxury 3-IN-1 Shockproof Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
worth $5
and
Premium full screen silk screen tempered glass for xiaomi redmi 4 pro redmi note 4x redmi note 4 mobile screen protector film
worth $2

locations Ilorin/Lag
price 70k
chat/call 08066528576

65k last we can deal on friday
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2017
noobody:
GLOBAL VERSION REDMI 4A PRO 2GB RAM,32GB ROM.
Grey colour for sale
Comes with freebies
Back carbon fibre stickers/tatoo,
One msvii ultra thin case
3 tempred glasses,(1 installed)
One nano flexible tempered glass
One stylus pen
Original charger,follow come
Follow come origianal xiaomi earphones
And the box for both phone and earphones available,

Phone is sparkling neat and almost brand new,for every scratch u see on the phone,i would deeduct 5k,come wth magnifyer cos you go search taya

Price is 42k sligthly negotiable

Call/whatsapp 07051054953

SOLD!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
seyema:

Finally, I got it after a lot of argument with them.

My most appreciation go to Mr protein0 for allowing me to benefit from his dollar promo then. I was a little bit scared then but now I'm convinced that he is REAL

wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
theokoliz:

65k last we can deal on friday
nah

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
Richhard:
newest note 4x in town

Post office guy say my own neva show and e enta niger 25th... God i just weak here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Post office guy say my own neva show and e enta niger 25th... God i just weak here

state?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
noobody:

SOLD!!
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
Whatsapp back up failed again ooo.
All my people wey we dey in business,rebuzz me again sharply!!

Thanks

Orders still avail at 370-375
Call/whatsapp 07051054953
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2017
Richhard:

state?

Rivers state
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Septre: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
Septre:
I am really unhappy right now.After staying awake to night crawl, My account just entered appeal again after waiting for more than 24hrs after i got the successful appeal email cry cry . I have been trying to buy this phone for 3weeks now embarassed I cant even sleep now

cc: gucciboss and princetom1 my village people don cook, The painful thing is the card is mine with my name

Septre:
Thanks to all members of the Xiaomi house here. After my 2nd consecutive appeal, which frustrated me, My night crawl this morning was successful on UBA. Feeling very happy because i had just few hours left to pay for the Order made on 21st of April and would have lost the $8 coupon i got via aliexpress app. My order has been shipped via Singapore Post. How fast is Singapore post lately?

Septre:
My package was dispatched to overseas: Country Code NG yesterday 21st May. Can i get it by friday at the closest post?

This is a summary of my journey on this thread. Today i collected my Redmi 4a from the post office. I want to thank all members of this thread who made this possible
cc: Gptech, GrandMufti, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, Dam5reey, princetom1, noobody, Protein0, jboixxx, iliyande, 40manlappy, write2obi et al

If i did not mention your name dont be angry. I appreciate all contributors to this thread. Thank you all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2017
Everybody dey collect dere phone today only my own post office go say dem no get ma package

Wonderful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Rivers state
sorry bro, the phone suppose don enter, check again tommoro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2017
Richhard:

sorry bro, the phone suppose don enter, check again tommoro

Will do so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 3:50pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:
Everybody dey collect dere phone today only my own post office go say dem no get ma package

Wonderful

pull drogba on them bro!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JandyJ(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
emaminaj:

Not sure GLO 4G works although you would see the 4G icon.
Fingerprint scanner is very good, Camera is average.
Bro you would be getting a very very good phone just that it has one problem...Battery nor dey gree die grin

Beep me on WhatsApp when you are ready

Hmm Tanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Xiaomi Note 4x doesn't have clipboard. I miss my Samsung for that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
Not to be a cynic or anything, Aside from the obvious brands that are difficult to get here and we have to order for, sometimes going to a actual phone store to get a phone actually pays, I don't mean ordering on Jumia or Konga, (some of them dey find ppl wey dey go swindle, first) . One Good thing, we are buying from our own people and aiding thr business. second some of the items are actually cheaper than when you get them online given the Naira to Dollar Surge. I saw a phone 80k at a standard phone mall, which on aliexpress/Amazon was about 154k wn converted to naira, same specification.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2017
Cosyfaith:
Not to be a cynic or anything, Aside from the obvious brands that are difficult to get here and we have to order for, sometimes going to a actual phone store to get a phone actually pays, I don't mean ordering on Jumia or Konga, (some of them dey find ppl wey dey go swindle, first) . One Good thing, we are buying from our own people and aiding thr business. second some of the items are actually cheaper than when you get them online given the Naira to Dollar Surge. I saw a phone 80k at a standard phone mall, which on[b] aliexpress[/b]/Amazon was about 145k wn converted to naira, same specification.

grin so you are now saying I should buy tecno right?

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2017
iliyande:

grin so you are now saying I should buy tecno right?

Lol, Naa.... It was even an Huawei product, Huawei P9 plus, I think for items that have been on their shelves for a while they still use the old prices, not the fast selling phones

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
Cosyfaith:
Not to be a cynic or anything, Aside from the obvious brands that are difficult to get here and we have to order for, sometimes going to a actual phone store to get a phone actually pays, I don't mean ordering on Jumia or Konga, (some of them dey find ppl wey dey go swindle, first) . One Good thing, we are buying from our own people and aiding thr business. second some of the items are actually cheaper than when you get them online given the Naira to Dollar Surge. I saw a phone 80k at a standard phone mall, which on aliexpress/Amazon was about 154k wn converted to naira, same specification.

Name of the phone... Just for checking out sakes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
Cosyfaith:

Lol, Naa.... It was even an Huawei product, Huawei P9 plus, I think for items that have been on their shelves for a while they still use the old prices, not the fast selling phones
Huawei P9 plus sells for over 230k in Nigeria...abi there's another P9 plus undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by curiousme1: 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
curiousme1:
is it still possible to get the Xiaomi redmi 3pro SE global edition?
i want to be able to use glo on the phone.

kindly post the link if you know any...
saw one on aliexpress but no shipping to nigeria

Hello Xiaomistas, any advise on these questions?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
emaminaj:
Huawei P9 plus sells for over 230k in Nigeria...abi there's another P9 plus undecided

maybe there is another P9 plus grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
emaminaj:

Yes you can at 375
Please forumites,

I just got my access visa card but each time I try to purchase alipockets Dollars, it always request for me to enter my OTP (this is after inputting my ipin).

The issue is that, the phone number they claimed that the otp is sent to is no longer available. I have called them and the have assured me that the issue is resolved.

My question is whether any one using access bank visa card experience such when trying to purchase alipockets dollars?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:23pm On May 30, 2017
curiousme1:

Hello Xiaomistas, any advise on these questions?
There is Note 3pro prime but not available to Nigeria. Maybe you should chat Eternal stores up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
DAramis:

Please forumites,

I just got my access visa card but each time I try to purchase alipockets Dollars, it always request for me to enter my OTP (this is after inputting my ipin).

The issue is that, the phone number they claimed that the otp is sent to is no longer available. I have called them and the have assured me that the issue is resolved.

My question is whether any one using access bank visa card experience such when trying to purchase alipockets dollars?
Wait till the issue has been resolve or check your email for your OTP, at least, GTB sends to both email and phone #.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oworock(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2017
Hello house, am now back with what am facing with the RN4X ooh, i have spent over 3gb data on updating sake. I try and use the updater and when it reached 89% my data finished and i changed to sim 2 and to my surprise it started all over and the size of the update is around 600mb and thats how i wasted the first section of the data. Later i checked the direct download link for the update while i get 8.2.4 update at 1.7gb and while downloading i came accross the 8.2.5 and decided to stop the downloading and go for the latest update and while downloading uo to 800mb, it stop downloading again and now yesterday evening i try to do the downloading again an i downloaded the 1.4gb successfully but while updating it it loads to 100% and waiting for the restart and the phone refuse to so i do the restart myself and nothing happened, then i retry again to update and now its telling me unsupported rom, because its unofficial and thats how the file disappear on my device ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Namzy(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2017
Oworock:
Hello house, am now back with what am facing with the RN4X ooh, i have spent over 3gb data on updating sake. I try and use the updater and when it reached 89% my data finished and i changed to sim 2 and to my surprise it started all over and the size of the update is around 600mb and thats how i wasted the first section of the data. Later i checked the direct download link for the update while i get 8.2.4 update at 1.7gb and while downloading i came accross the 8.2.5 and decided to stop the downloading and go for the latest update and while downloading uo to 800mb, it stop downloading again and now yesterday evening i try to do the downloading again an i downloaded the 1.4gb successfully but while updating it it loads to 100% and waiting for the restart and the phone refuse to so i do the restart myself and nothing happened, then i retry again to update and now its telling me unsupported rom, because its unofficial and thats how the file disappear on my device ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry but you have to download again. But this time make sure you copy the downloaded file in a separate place. Because if the updater app finish analysis and an error occurs that file is automatically rendered useless. Same thing happened to me. You can check if the zip file is still ok by trying to unzip the file if it can't be unzip then file is corrupted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwagarcy: 6:12pm On May 30, 2017
Hello, House am seriously in need of a Rose Gold casing for Redmi 4a....anyone who can help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:17pm On May 30, 2017
Richhard:
Brand New Redmi Note 4x(grey) for sale
3g ram 32g rom
includes FREE
Bastec Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 Case Luxury 3-IN-1 Shockproof Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
worth $5
and
Premium full screen silk screen tempered glass for xiaomi redmi 4 pro redmi note 4x redmi note 4 mobile screen protector film
worth $2

locations Ilorin/Lag
price 70k
chat/call 08066528576
Protein0, i think i like this case. Abeg check if you can find a fit for the RN4 4GB/64GB SD Global version (that you ordered for me which i'm yet to recieve). Thanks and give me best price.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cosyfaith(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2017
emaminaj:

*Sowie It's the Huawei P9 and I went there this afternoon, Then the P10 goes for 120K. It wasn't what I was looking for, wanted to price Huawei Honor 6x but I was pretty shocked by the price. I'm already considering it tho, I've been checking it out online since then, it seems to have good reviews by phone critics
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oluwagarcy: 6:25pm On May 30, 2017
I have 60 for the Xiaomi phone Sir and location is Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.