Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9393961 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2017
Guys So i decided to track my order which has been showing undeliverable since saturday
I saw as status dat it has been delivered so i called ma frnd at d post office to ask him if he collected d goods on behalf of me
But he said he neva did such dah ma package isnt with dem
He nw said dat maybe it has been recieved in port harcourt head post office and its an error from dem
Nw am so freaking scared... He said i should call him by 9am tomorrow so dat he will remember den help me send a mail to dere head office requesting info on my package... Dis night has juat become scattered i cant rest am so worried... Wat is d mata nw eh
Dis is my 3rd order and dis is d first time dis is ever happening... I don weak i wr
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Cosyfaith:
On some thought, why is thr no Naija Correct Tech guys on YouTube that analyse phones, softwares and all. It's rather bn saturated by Indian guys, Asians generally, then the western world , I enjoy Jerryrigeverything Channel. This guys are making money on YouTube. Our Naija tech guys shld follow suit

You have to grow in reputation to get phones from the companies to review them..Many of our tech guys don't have the money to buy the phones for review to gain the popularity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:04pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:
Guys So i decided to track my order which has been showing undeliverable since saturday
I saw as status dat it has been delivered so i called ma frnd at d post office to ask him if he collected d goods on behalf of me
He nw said dat maybe it has been recieved in port harcourt head post office and its an error from dem
Nw am so freaking scared... He said i should call him by 9am tomorrow so dat he will remember den help me send a mail to dere head office requesting info on my package... Dis night has juat become scattered i cant rest am so worried... Wat is d mata nw eh
Dis is my 3rd order and dis is d first time dis is ever happening... I don weak i wr

Your worrying will not solve anything. Take a shower, eat and rest. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Never panic just hear from him if no useful info go to the headquarters opp government house and give them the tracking number am sure they will give you good info...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Your worrying will not solve anything. Take a shower, eat and rest. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

Its nt easy ahh.... Wah could af appened to my package
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Fake tracking number I guess
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2017
oribi:

Never panic just hear from him if no useful info go to the headquarters opp government house and give them the tracking number am sure they will give you good info...

Hes helping me do dat tomorrow
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2017
iliyande:

Fake tracking number I guess

Ur saying my phone tracking no. is fake qua?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:08pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Its nt easy ahh.... Wah could af appened to my package

Nothing worse than have a clueless man at helm..... wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Ur saying my phone tracking no. is fake qua?

Just chill, you will definitely get your item/refund as you are not the one who sign/collect it. Get yourself together guy
Those Chinese guys ehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oribi(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Hes helping me do dat tomorrow
Then just chill bro u got no problem it will arrive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Melkuk: 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
emaminaj:

A lot....dreami, smartgo, ET, Xiaomi online....And I can help you order just buzz me

Multiple, hearty thanks to this wonderful Nigerian, I collected my RN4X this afternoon, in Jos.
Thanks also to all the gurus and the "thread warmers" like me, who keep this thread alive and active.
I've never seen so much pure unity with free advice and help.
God bless Emaminaj, and bless y'all.
Peace.

NB: who get correct RN4X case and TP glass for sale or "dash"? I'm interested please. Mention me abeg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
i don miss this thread ooo...FUNNAB final yr 4 agric student na war....wetin i don miss my people
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 8:23pm On May 30, 2017
@house ...Abeg Anybody ever use private logistic companies for shipping I saw one called Mayorall & the guy dey get good feedback as per he is trustworthy & really fast & cheap (1week) delivery from aliexpress.
I wanted to buy xiaomi youth edition bluetooth earpiece but he told me it could get lost because of the size of the package which I understand, now I want to know if there is any other similar guys that do that (fast and cheap shipping) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
ugoelvis1:
Na waah oo for this global version of redmi Note 4 4/64g SD. Placed at US 205 + shipping = 213.99 since April 24, uptill now still on transit center. But my worst regret is that the price have sloped to US169. 99 presently. Think was deceived by the warning to buy cheap on pre-sell , now I no see phone, I bought high, people way buy cheap is confirming receipt of their orders.
Am still yet to receive this order. But tracking shows its been in Nigeria since 25th may, have been to Onitsha post office thrice without success. But have received the aukey quick charger and flip case sent same date through China post small package over a week. My interest have waned and will likely dispose it if I eventually take delivery

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
DAramis:

Please forumites,

I just got my access visa card but each time I try to purchase alipockets Dollars, it always request for me to enter my OTP (this is after inputting my ipin).

The issue is that, the phone number they claimed that the otp is sent to is no longer available. I have called them and the have assured me that the issue is resolved.

My question is whether any one using access bank visa card experience such when trying to purchase alipockets dollars?

i used access bank in funding my aliepockect today. . it showed unsuccessful but was later credited. . there is ipin and there is otp after d ipin u will be sent an otp.. imput it then wait for a successful message. .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Na so post office brought 4 items today,

The name on the parcel belong to an aliexpress user, while the phone number belong to another colleague

Phone stylus, note 4 back casing, replacement screen, forgot the last one..

We ask the delivery guy to take them back..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
gidieberry:
i don miss this thread ooo...FUNNAB final yr 4 agric student na war....wetin i don miss my people

Welcome back oo,was wondering were you went to sef. Nothing much really we Don get new converts,GTB na 400. Cheapest is Access at 375. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Go to your bank and update your account details to reflect your new mobile number.
I have done that sir. I receive SMS alerts for debit but the otp is my problem.

I contacted on the Facebook page today because of this problem and they decided to call me to enquire the issue. The informed me that they will work on it.

This is the 3rd time we are speaking over this issue.

If it is a direct purchase by inputting my ipin, it was flawlessly but to purchase the alipockets dollar is where the issue lies.

I expect them to resolve the issue.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 8:51pm On May 30, 2017
jboixxx:

Wait till the issue has been resolve or check your email for your OTP, at least, GTB sends to both email and phone #.
I am waiting. They don't send the otp to mail like your bank. I even told him when he called that I can change the phone number to another one if that one is what is creating the problem, but was told to exercise patience for them to work on it.

They contacted me today after dropping my message on there Facebook page.
Previously, I was the one that called their customer support office in Lagos after obtaining the phone number from their website.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:51pm On May 30, 2017
DAramis:

I have done that sir. I receive SMS alerts for debit but the otp is my problem.

I contacted on the Facebook page today because of this problem and they decided to call me to enquire the issue. The informed me that they will work on it.

This is the 3rd time we are speaking over this issue.

If it is a direct purchase by inputting my ipin, it was flawlessly but to purchase the alipockets dollar is where the issue lies.

I expect them to resolve the issue.

You use mtn?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:

i used access bank in funding my aliepockect today. . it showed unsuccessful but was later credited. . there is ipin and there is otp after d ipin u will be sent an otp.. imput it then wait for a successful message. .
The otp is being sent to the old phone number instead of the new one I updated my account with.

They are working on resolving the issues Sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 8:57pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

You use mtn?
Yes.. I ported from airtel to mtn. could that be the problem?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
DAramis:

Yes.. I ported from airtel to mtn. could that be the problem?

Some Mtn lines cannot accept otp. Sadly nothing can be done about that. I have two of such sims, but couldn't receive otp to activate whatsapp.

You will have to change your network provider to recieve otp.

DAramis:

The otp is being sent to the old phone number instead of the new one I updated my account with.

They are working on resolving the issues Sha.

By 'porting', you mean you switched network provider, while maintaining the same number or you ditched your network provider, including your old number for an entirely new number from another network provider?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dazzy4real(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
so this note4 does not support fastcharge? from the review i saw.. how long does it take to charge completely
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:18pm On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:
so this note4 does not support fastcharge? from the review i saw.. how long does it take to charge completely
2hrs 30mins from 0-100
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
dazzy4real:
2hrs+
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
DAramis:

I am waiting. They don't send the otp to mail like your bank. I even told him when he called that I can change the phone number to another one if that one is what is creating the problem, but was told to exercise patience for them to work on it.

They contacted me today after dropping my message on there Facebook page.
Previously, I was the one that called their customer support office in Lagos after obtaining the phone number from their website.
If by Thursday it hasn't been fixed, request for an account update form and change your mobile number.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
Pls, who have Redmi Note 4 tpu and tampered glass ooo to avoid stories that touches
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
ugoelvis1:

Am still yet to receive this order. But tracking shows its been in Nigeria since 25th may, have been to Onitsha post office thrice without success. But have received the aukey quick charger and flip case sent same date through China post small package over a week. My interest have waned and will likely dispose it if I eventually take delivery
The ish must have been due to the long holiday. Give them till Thursday. I'm expecting packages too and from my calculation, I ought to receive call from NIPOST today but non yet.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
seyema:
Pls, who have Redmi Note 4 tpu and tampered glass ooo to avoid stories that touches
noobody

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.