Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9393973 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
gidieberry:
i don miss this thread ooo...FUNNAB final yr 4 agric student na war....wetin i don miss my people
Farm year things? Welcome back and where is our farm produce o?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2017
jboixxx:
noobody
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Some Mtn lines cannot accept otp. Sadly nothing can be done about that. I have two of such sims, but couldn't receive otp to activate whatsapp.

You will have to change your network provider to recieve otp.

By 'porting', you mean you switched network provider, while maintaining the same number or you ditched your network provider, including your old number for an entirely new number from another network provider?
I ditched the old number..

The new number is my second line that was under airtel network. I moved it to mtn through porting.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
How can someone permanent this phone on 3g/h+ instead of changing everytime by itself
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chibzu: 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
Emmydrizzy:

Post office guy say my own neva show and e enta niger 25th... God i just weak here
Same with me oo, my own Warri, Delta state.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 9:53pm On May 30, 2017
jboixxx:

If by Thursday it hasn't been fixed, request for an account update form and change your mobile number.
Okay sir.

I will change the phone number to another network provider entirely, preferably to airtel.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2017
jboixxx:

The ish must have been due to the long holiday. Give them till Thursday. I'm expecting packages too and from my calculation, I ought to receive call from NIPOST today but non yet.
Way too long, fingers crossed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DAramis: 9:56pm On May 30, 2017
Thanks All for the advice and concern.
I will update my account information with a new number before Friday if there is no headway.

Mtn and their wahala.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ugoelvis1(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2017
chibzu:

Same with me oo, my own Warri, Delta state.
Same club, 25th one month after
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:01pm On May 30, 2017
seyema:
How can someone permanent this phone on 3g/h+ instead of changing everytime by itself

*#*#4636#*#* but it's a temporal solution as rebooting reverses this setting.

Na mtn? sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 10:06pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na mtn? sad

that means airtel 2G DATA PLAN no fit stable untop am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Na mtn? sad
Tnx bro, it's glo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okusi(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2017
oga Festuks, God bless you. i collected the Redmi 4a today

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 10:16pm On May 30, 2017
omoadeleye:
Any idea when this going to land in naija? I need to go back to school, this shipping just delaying me embarassed
Just go to your Post Office where you expect the parcel to land & inform them that you want to re-route your parcel to your new location. You will be given a form to fill indicating your new address. When your parcel arrives there, they will send it to the Post office at the town of your school. I believe you will pay a token for this procedure.
Report your experience after trying.
Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2017
Pls, I'm finding it difficult to download theme despite changing my location to India
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngzedd(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2017
Xiaomi mi 6 review by GSMArena is awesome.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:25pm On May 30, 2017
waxxydude:
Protein0, i think i like this case. Abeg check if you can find a fit for the RN4 4GB/64GB SD Global version (that you ordered for me which i'm yet to recieve). Thanks and give me best price.

Kindly beep me.

Many note 4+64 are awaiting delivery fa.
Kindly buzz me for me to know who
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

And review which phone? Tecno or infinix or itel?
Hehehehe grin, this reading time make senx ooo, she get point there but you get more points grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngzedd(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
DAramis:

Yes.. I ported from airtel to mtn. could that be the problem?

Ported lines have issues receiving messages from third party application. It will take a very long time to be fully registered on the network.

Any MTN line that does not receive such message is on full DND.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngzedd(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2017
GrandMufti:

Some Mtn lines cannot accept otp. Sadly nothing can be done about that. I have two of such sims, but couldn't receive otp to activate whatsapp.

You will have to change your network provider to recieve otp.

By 'porting', you mean you switched network provider, while maintaining the same number or you ditched your network provider, including your old number for an entirely new number from another network provider?

The numbers are in DND. Visit mtn office and tell them that the number is on DND for them to remove it. Insist for then to reset the line.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:37pm On May 30, 2017
omoadeleye:

that means airtel 2G DATA PLAN no fit stable untop am?

You won't be able to browse on 3G, just 2G.

But you can try it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2017
Melkuk:

Multiple, hearty thanks to this wonderful Nigerian, I collected my RN4X this afternoon, in Jos.
Thanks also to all the gurus and the "thread warmers" like me, who keep this thread alive and active.
I've never seen so much pure unity with free advice and help.
God bless Emaminaj, and bless y'all.
Peace.

NB: who get correct RN4X case and TP glass for sale or "dash"? I'm interested please. Mention me abeg.

Nice one fam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2017
nuramohammed26:
@house ...Abeg Anybody ever use private logistic companies for shipping I saw one called Mayorall & the guy dey get good feedback as per he is trustworthy & really fast & cheap (1week) delivery from aliexpress.
I wanted to buy xiaomi youth edition bluetooth earpiece but he told me it could get lost because of the size of the package which I understand, now I want to know if there is any other similar guys that do that (fast and cheap shipping) wink

Why that Xiaomi?

Check better ones here, u will find Xiaomi in dist too bt... wink

[Leaderboard - AudioBudget] is good,have a look at it! https://audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
Youngzedd:

The numbers are in DND. Visit mtn office and tell them that the number is on DND for them to remove it. Insist for then to reset the line.

Done that. Dem don reset tire! grin I have two of such sims. Dumped them some months back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2017
seyema:
Pls, I'm finding it difficult to download theme despite changing my location to India
You don't need to change location to download themes, what you need is a Mi Account, have you registered?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
OCTAVO:
Xiaomi Note 4x doesn't have clipboard. I miss my Samsung for that.
There is frequent phrases, I think it does the same job.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
Great xiaomites.
Anybody bought something from this aliexpress seller b4? .
Wanna buy a phone ..just trying to be safe..dollar aint smiling now
his rating is 95.6. 4.7 star. 251 votes
NAGICYLOTUS STORE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2017
I has to read two pages within 3 hours. Ah, no pee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 30, 2017
not available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2017
jboixxx:

Farm year things? Welcome back and where is our farm produce o?
farm produce i hear..... if only i cn make a better farmer, am more of a geeky person, make agric swerve 4 in lane joor

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2017
earthrealm:
Great xiaomites.
Anybody bought something from this aliexpress seller b4? .
Wanna buy a phone ..just trying to be safe..dollar aint smiling now
his rating is 95.6. 4.7 star. 251 votes
NAGICYLOTUS STORE
Since the rating is good you can go ahead and buy, also check for feedbacks.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Welcome back oo,was wondering were you went to sef. Nothing much really we Don get new converts,GTB na 400. Cheapest is Access at 375. grin
blood of buhari!!! chai gtb wan kill man ni, sourcing for dollar thru black matket sef no wicked reach dz level na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.