Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? (1357 Views)

16-Room Bungalow Razed By Fire In Apapa (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by anthoniosp(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2016
Pls..I would like to inquire for a place like nassarawa ..I and my family want to move there..I want a place with

Luxury finishing
Large master bedroom
Large dining room
One large kitchen
And a small swimming pool
With outside gym
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
anthoniosp:
Pls..I would like to inquire for a place like nassarawa ..I and my family want to move there..I want a place with

Luxury finishing
Large master bedroom
Large dining room
One large kitchen
With outside gym

@ Abdulwastecx might be able to assist.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by johnson232: 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
anthoniosp:

Luxury finishing
Large master bedroom
Large dining room
One large kitchen
With outside gym
am seeing the word luxury with swiming pool... hmmmm...

just budget a minimum of 12M cheesy
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by africanpea: 8:06pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmm... I'm interested too. What would it cost to build a four bedroom bungalow to plastering level with toilet and bath ensuite, a sitting room, dinning section, kitchen, store and a small laundry room? No pool, gym and other luxuries.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by biazarre(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
call d professionals.... yemfem0015@gmail.com
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2016
anthoniosp:

Luxury finishing
Large master bedroom
Large dining room
One large kitchen
With outside gym

Nassarawa Is a cool place to live and cost of living is relatively small.
You can contact us for any professional help sir... we are familiar with that axis.

For this can of development, you will need a minimum of 100ft x 100ft plot of land
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by abdulwastecx(m): 9:02pm On May 08, 2016
africanpea:
Hmmmm... I'm interested too. What would it cost to build a four bedroom bungalow to plastering level with toilet and bath ensuite, a sitting room, dinning section, kitchen, store and a small laundry room? No pool, gym and other luxuries.

I think it will be cost effective to build a Bungalow like that.
You will need a design first and then a good bill of quantities detailing all the materials and workmanship needed including the job duration.
Check out these designs and ongoing bungalow construction

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by ihebrooke(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2016
You can go for something like this.

For more of such designs, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com. Call or whatsapp 08032582385

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by ihebrooke(m): 12:26am On May 09, 2016
Approach view

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Luxury Four Bed Room Bungalow? by anthoniosp(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2016
ihebrooke:
Approach view
you got it spot on...I will send you a message on whatsapp asap

(1) (Reply)

House For Rent And Property For Sale - Abuja (lokogoma & Apo-dutse) / Want A Good Tiler For Your Building Project Here Is One. / 15 Rooms Self Contain Hostel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.