Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans (6045 Views)

Bode Mustapha Exposes Buhari's Real Enemies / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2016
There are some recent development that have been going on for some time now- The activities of millitants -The Niger Delta Avengers. The whole thing which started as a joke has snowballed into a hydra-headed monster.

Before the recent bombing of the pipelines channeling oil to Kaduna and warri refineries and the Chevron plateform, the president had issued several warnings to this evil people engaging in an act of felony but they have refused to stop.

Lately, the president has ordered the military to do the needful and we know what that means.

The purpose of this post is to open the eyes of the innocent people of Niger Delta. The real enemy is not the federal government, the Yorubas, the Hausas or even the Fulani headsmen, but our real enemy is our close door neighbour who are claiming to be our brothers- The Igbos and the BIAFRAN hopefuls.

Reasons.

(1) No Igbo man(Biafra or Ipob) has come out to condem the recent bombings by the Avengers. They are happy that we are polluting our lands, thereby destroying our fucture.

(2) They are even instigating the Avengers to keep destroying our infrastructures and our lands and also carry arms against the Nigerian army(especially on social media)

Reasons for this wicked act by Biafrans and Igbos:

(1) Because Jonathan their adopted son lost the election to Buhari
(2) Because they feel that South South and South West supported the North to defeat Biafra during the civil war. They want South South to go to war with the federal government so that the federal government will kill the people of South South just the way they kill two million Biafrans. To them this is pay back time.

For some time now anybody or group that engages in any form of felony or misdemeanor are immediately backed by some people from the South East. They will back you untill you fall into fire then they will abandone you and mock you. Examples of people lured into fire by the South East:
Goodluck Jonathan, Nnamdi Kanu, Bukola Saraki, Femi Fani Kayode, Olisa Metu, Dokpesi, Tompolo, The Shittes, Dasuki, Deziani, etc. They will tell you that the federal governnent can't do anything, if Buhari tries to arrest any corrupt person they will kill, they will burn, they will bring this country down but their king, Nnamdi Kanu has been in prison for almost a year now nothing has happened. Olisa metu has olso learnt his own lesson he has suddenly turn mute.

Conclussion: The Avengers should immediately lay down their weapons and embrace the amnesty program. The Elders in Niger Delta should come out and condem the bombings. Please we should not destroy our own land because we do not have another one.

GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS BUHARI.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by EasternLion: 10:04pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:
[s]There are some recent development that have been going on for some time now- The activities of millitants -The Niger Delta Avengers. The whole thing which started as a joke has snowballed into a hydra-headed monster.

Before the recent bombing of the pipelines channeling oil to Kaduna and warri refineries and the Chevron plateform, the president had issued several warnings to this evil people engaging in an act of felony but they have refused to stop.

Lately, the president has ordered the military to do the needful and we know what that means.

The purpose of this post is to open the eyes of the innocent people of Niger Delta. The real enemy is not the federal government, the Yorubas, the Hausas or even the Fulani headsmen, but our real enemy is our close door neighbour who are claiming to be our brothers- The Igbos and the BIAFRAN hopefuls.

Reasons.

(1) No Igbo man(Biafra or Ipob) has come out to condem the recent bombings by the Avengers. They are happy that we are polluting our lands, thereby destroying our fucture.

(2) They are even instigating the Avengers to keep destroying our infrastructures and our lands and also carry arms against the Nigerian army(especially on social media)

(2) Because they feel that South South and South West supported the North to defeat Biafra during the civil war. They want South South to go to war with the federal government so that the federal government will kill the people of South South just the way they kill two million Biafrans. To them this is pay back time.

For some time now anybody or group that engages in any form of felony or misdemeanor are immediately backed by some people from the South East. They will back you untill you fall into fire then they will abandone you and mock you. Examples of people lured into fire by the South East:
Goodluck Jonathan, Nnamdi Kanu, Bukola Saraki, Femi Fani Kayode, Olisa Metu, Dokpesi, Tompolo, The Shittes, Dasuki, Deziani, etc. They will tell you that the federal governnent can't do anything, if Buhari tries to arrest any corrupt person they will kill, they will burn, they will bring this country down but their king, Nnamdi Kanu has been in prison for almost a year now nothing has happened. Olisa metu has olso learnt his own lesson he has suddenly turn mute.

Conclussion: The Avengers should immediately lay down their weapons and embrace the amnesty program. The Elders in Niger Delta should come out and condem the bombings. Please we should not destroy our own land because we do not have another one.

GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS BUHARI.[/s]

Crap, may Amadioha take away ur breathe. Nkapi!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

You are angry because the truth has been exposed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by KiziitoKennel(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2016
Nonsense.. The biggest idiot I have ever seen online.. What a news! So awful. Tribalism na bastard! Ask ur father.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by KiziitoKennel(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:
Ur source or..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Greyworld: 10:23pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

You see why I hate network providers dashing out mb? It's becos of "things" lyk you.

Hw did Biafra support the shittes?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by loco4love: 10:27pm On May 08, 2016
what is happening?

We have been betraying each other for too long. Lets all work together, organize to defeat the oppressors whether they be Nigerian or British or Oil companies. Wake up we are all people, children of Ham, Africans, Negroids we need to establish a future for posterity. We can still be saved all of us in Africa and Americas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by EasternLeopard: 10:28pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

Things you should consider before talking

1) Are the demands of the Avengers not just

2) If you believe their mode of operation is wrong, tell us how you think they can achieve their demands peacefully.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Rayhutar(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2016
Complete trash!!!, you mean Jonathan should not have become the president of Nigeria. you are even insulting the people of ND, why is it that non ND people are so much concerned about this new avengers grin grin, wetin concern SE people with Shiite

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Ewizard(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2016
Failed miscarriage dat was supposed to be wasted in d toilet bowl... sad

If ur parents had lend me d money dey wasted to get u educated by naw dey would probably be getting returns in threefold.

The most lame piece d internet has ever seen.

Lukin 4d gullibles to incite hate upon??

Nah, bad economy market 4 u

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2016
Greyworld:

You see why I hate network providers dashing out mb? It's becos of "things" lyk you.

Hw did Biafra support the shittes?

stop pretending you know the truth. You people are in support of anything that will make Nigerian to divide

14 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:

2) If you believe their mode of operation is wrong, tell us how you think they can achieve their demands peacefully.

It is because of wicked people like you that I took my time to enlighteen my people Niger Delta. Why are you people( Igbos) not bombing your own land since Kanu was arrested. But you are encouraging the avengers to be bombing their own land.

Even if their demand is just why can't the do it peacefully

22 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by emekakelvin(m): 10:44pm On May 08, 2016
Op, I shake my head for you. I have always blame other region for tribalism and ethic division among themselves but I never knew ND also have this undying attribute of tribalism in their blood. I am from the south south, as a well meaning individual who have respect for human I cannot relate our present predicament to the South east. Were they one who carry out the operation in warri?

Don't tell me you are trying to seek support from the igbos after accusing them? Did you support them or gave them word of comfort when they were fighting for their own course? Sincerely, I feel sad after seeing this post not only for the hate speech, but for your complete reliance on one region to criticise the pollution of your own land by your people. Why did you not seek criticism from other tribe apart from igbo's

Please, Militants is ND problem. Let solve it without blaming others.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Whether just or not, it will do the Igbo nation much good if we just stay mute. Let's focus on the things that concerns us and us alone, rather than put our mouth in things that have less impact on us. When our youths were been killed during the IPOB protest, did they stand by us? Muru anya ndigbo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by ridwanayo(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2016
Oya both yoruba's,igbo's nd hausa should free this niger/delta peepz now,nawa oh what is ur business over there land.niger/delta please take ur destiny into ur hands,but don't do it in a voilent way,be civil.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2016
emekakelvin:

Op, I shake my head for you. I have always blame other region for tribalism and ethic division among themselves but I never knew ND also have this undying attribute of tribalism in their blood. I am from the south south, as a well meaning individual who have respect for human I cannot relate our present predicament to the South east. Were they one who carry out the operation in warri?

Don't tell me you are trying to seek support from the igbos after accusing them? Did you support them or gave them word of comfort when they were fighting for their own course? Sincerely, I feel sad after seeing this post not only for the hate speech, but for your complete reliance on one region to criticise the pollution of your own land by your people. Why did you not seek criticism from other tribe apart from igbo's

Please, Militants is ND problem. Let solve it without blaming others.

It is only your true friend that will tell you that you mouth is smelling.

The Yorubas, the Hausas, the fulanis, even foreigners are all calling for the millitants to stop the bombings. Because they are destroying their lands and endangering their own life and that of their childeren, but our own neighbour say because what we are fighting for is correct therefore we should use any means to acheive it.

All the Igbos that have been reacting to my post no one has even condemed the bombings. They are just angry at me.

God please open my people's eyes

17 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:
Oya both yoruba's,igbo's nd hausa should free this niger/delta peepz now,nawa oh what is ur business over there land.niger/delta please take ur destiny into ur hands,but don't do it in a voilent way,be civil.
Exactly my point, let the minorities of the Niger-Delta sort themselves out. Whether civil or violently, they should restrict it to the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 08, 2016
Hell yeah.

Is damn sweet to be igbo. Anything that happens in Nigeria, they will rope us in, we are too important that they can't stop looking for a way to bring us down.

But who gives a fuc*k about the opinion of the nay sayers? Absolutely no one, not even the dead talk less of the living.

Been igbo is the BEST thing that can happen to anyone. IGBO nwe mu, mma mma nu oo

Even these ones like the OP who his skin feels like that of esau while his voice is that of Jacob.

The earlier you guys realize that we don't give a shitt ass about what you feel about us, the earlier you get busy and stop wasting your time by typing igbo up and down.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by ridwanayo(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2016
Chiwude:
Exactly my point, let the minorities of the Niger-Delta sort themselves out. Whether civil or violently, they should restrict it to the creeks.

Abi ohni can't count the number of thread that has been created cause of them today,it doesn't make sense,we should leave them to sort themselve out

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2016
E
americanigga:
[s]There are some recent development that have been going on for some time now- The activities of millitants -The Niger Delta Avengers. The whole thing which started as a joke has snowballed into a hydra-headed monster.

Reasons.

GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS BUHARI[/s].

Trash from a Bloody brown roof yoruba fvckboy...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by hmohammed(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLion:

I wanted to say may Amadioha take away ur brain but quickly remembered that you gat none.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
ridwanayo:

Abi ohni can't count the number of thread that has been created cause of them today,it doesn't make sense,we should leave them to sort themselve out

Bros abeg just answer this question:
is there anything wrong if you people from SE condem the evil activities of the millitants and urge them to champion their grieviances peacefully the way Igbos are doing their own peacefully.

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by emekakelvin(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

It is only your true friend that will tell you that you mouth is smelling.

The Yorubas, the Hausas, the fulanis, even foreigners are all calling for the millitants to stop the bombings. Because they are destroying their lands and endangering their own life and that of their childeren, but our own neighbour say because what we are fighting for is correct therefore we should use any means to acheive it.

All the Igbos that have been reacting to my post no one has even condemed the bombings. They are just angry at me.

God please open my people's eyes

sincerely, I have not seen any group who has criticise the bombing of NDA expect for tompolo and probably Federal Government.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by YourMrBoo: 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:
There are some recent development that have been going on for some time now- The activities of millitants -The Niger Delta Avengers. The whole thing which started as a joke has snowballed into a hydra-headed monster.

Reasons.

GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS BUHARI.

So you mean to say that the elders of the ND are yet to condemn the bombing?

But you have concluded that ipob and biafrans which some are, are the enemies not the federal government that doesn't want resource control, and fights opposition and call us the SS and The SE 5%ers.

You mean to tell me that the Yoruba's are not the problem yet it was obasanjo that leveled UDI.

It was the Yoruba's that fight against the development of the region by advocating for oil companies headquarters to your region and rendering ports in ND region useless. Thus hindering development.

The ipob are now regarded as enemies because they didnt condemn the bombing born out of protest not by will to bring sanity towards ND. They even demand for the release of the ipob leader.

For your information, the ND are fighting for a just cause and the elders and the ND knows. If you really care for the ND why not tell the government and advise the government to bring the matter to the round table for dialogue.

You are wicked and cruel, you can't do that right? You can't call for dialogue right? You want the ND crushed so you can see them loose everything both their land and their cause? You are the enemy within which is the worst.

I pray for ND and I thank them for their support for standing behind KANU in protest. We won't forget your solidarity.

It is well with ND

16 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

Reasons.

GOD BLESS NIGER DELTA
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS BUHARI. [/s]

YORUBA...IT'S HIGH TIME YOU PEOPLE STOP THIS NONSENSE. IT'S BECOMING CHILDISH!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by YourMrBoo: 11:33pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

It is because of wicked people like you that I took my time to enlighteen my people Niger Delta. Why are you people( Igbos) not bombing your own land since Kanu was arrested. But you are encouraging the avengers to be bombing their own land.

Even if their demand is just why can't the do it peacefully

You are not telling yourself the truth. Where you not there when bokoharam made one of ND son's miserable as president.
The north stood by them and more money was channelled to curb their excesses..

Now your selfish self wants the ND to stop so that your master buhari the dullard can have a fill day and enjoy and loot the treasury and rob peter to pay Paul(zombies)

You are fake and wicked and nobody sane should take you serious. Your desperateness is abhorring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by YourMrBoo: 11:35pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

stop pretending you know the truth. You people are in support of anything that will make Nigerian to divide

Since Nigeria has been one(fake) what have you and your people benefitted...

Or are you a parasite that will continue ripping from where UV not sown?

I don't care If Nigeria should divide tomorrow or not, one Nigeria has never benefitted anybody except some leeches we all know.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by ichukwu48: 11:41pm On May 08, 2016
It is hilarious that people actually believe OP is from any SS state. Click on his ID, the entire history post is either talking about Igbo or defending APC. Now ask una sef which group in SS is known for that? After doing so, ask una self which group in the entire southern region is known for that?

Mschewewww I don't know why yolobas can't just butt off NDA activity. They've opened more post about it than any group. I swear. NDA gave a reasonable demand...if una want them to stop, tell your president to do as they wish.

It pisses me off now all of a sudden yolobas care about the destruction of ND lands. When shell, chevron, etc were polluting the lands of ND where were you? Did you ever protest against the acidic rain experience in ND? Did you ever protest the repeated oil spillage, gas flares, etc in the past? Have they ever tried to clean up the mess? Prior to NDA blowing up the pipelines, weren't your government given the oil companies grounds to do everything una, now all of a sudden care to advise us about. Rubbish!!!! No body is fooled that all this crocodile tears and advises is for the oil. NDA aren't the ones destroying ND lands, the Nigerian government and the oil companies they fighting against did. Now all of a sudden u a care because it's affecting you people. Rubbish!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by VulgarVulvas: 11:42pm On May 08, 2016
If you must know this obscure group is controlled by recently joined APC members in Delta State.

That is why the groups activities are limited to Delta.

And if you trace why they are bombing these pipelines you will see the greedy hands of one canker worm to the west all over it.

Delta state has had the recurrent problem of pipeline vandalization persisting long after the amnesty deal.

This was evident during 2014 and 2015 prior to the elections and the motives for the sabotage was to force a drop in electricity generation by cutting off gas supplies to thermal stations in Lagos and Ugehlli.

The group wants the cancelled gas security contracts hitherto awarded to Tompolo to be re awarded to them.

This is the plan.

By mentioning IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, the group shows it has also the tacit support of the Nigerian military which we all know are desperate to pin the Biafran seccesionist group to terrorism. This is how they staged a fake ship hostage with the kidnappers demanding for Kanu's release only for us to never hear from the pirates ever after the ship berthed in Benin Republic.

You guys should start using your brains for once and stop this nonsense propaganda as both the north and SW are determined more than ever to wage a war of attrition in both the SS and SE in order to rescind all claims to resource control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2016
YourMrBoo:

So you mean to say that the elders of the ND are yet to condemn the bombing?

But you have concluded that ipob and biafrans which some are, are the enemies not the federal government that doesn't want resource control, and fights opposition and call us the SS and The SE 5%ers.

You mean to tell me that the Yoruba's are not the problem yet it was obasanjo that leveled UDI.

It was the Yoruba's that fight against the development of the region by advocating for oil companies headquarters to your region and rendering ports in ND region useless. Thus hindering development.

The ipob are now regarded as enemies because they didnt condemn the bombing born out of protest not by will to bring sanity towards ND. They even demand for the release of the ipob leader.

For your information, the ND are fighting for a just cause and the elders and the ND knows. If you really care for the ND why not tell the government and advise the government to bring the matter to the round table for dialogue.

You are wicked and cruel, you can't do that right? You can't call for dialogue right? You want the ND crushed so you can see them loose everything both their land and their cause? You are the enemy within which is the worst.

I pray for ND and I thank them for their support for standing behind KANU in protest. We won't forget your solidarity.

It is well with ND

There have been rumours that it is IPOB that has been masqurading as The Avengers, your post has just confirmed it. O my God !!! Biafrans we call you our brothers but you are destroying our land. GOD will never Forgive you.

Than God our eyes are now open

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by americanigga(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2016
emekakelvin:

sincerely, I have not seen any group who has criticise the bombing of NDA expect for tompolo and probably Federal Government.

what about your own view about the bombings are you in support ?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans: The Real Enemies Of The Niger Deltans by VulgarVulvas: 11:55pm On May 08, 2016
americanigga:

There have been rumours that it is IPOB that has been masqurading as The Avengers, your post has just confirmed it. O my God !!! Biafrans we call you our brothers but you are destroying our land. GOD will never Forgive you.

Than God our eyes are now open

The avengers are sponsored by APC stalwarts linked to tinubu

Fact.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Zulum Approves N152.6m WAEC Fees For 24, 323 Indigent Students In Borno / Governor Ugwuanyi Swears In 6 New Judges, Chief Judge Praises Governor / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria According To Zones - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.