Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Where Is Ikenna351 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is Ikenna351 (2187 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ikenna351 by peterjero(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
Good evening my fellow CARTALKERS, been a while I've read anything from Mr Ikenna hope he's doing good, I miss his style of writing, please mod where's your fellow mod.
Cc GAZZUZZ, piyke, Siena, Kingrein, nurey, auhanson etc
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:17am On May 09, 2016
peterjero:
Good evening my fellow CARTALKERS, been a while I've read anything from Mr Ikenna hope he's doing good, I miss his style of writing, please mod where's your fellow mod.
Cc GAZZUZZ, piyke, Siena, Kingrein, nurey, auhanson etc

Ikenna
The lion King wink
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Lexusgs430: 5:05am On May 09, 2016
Seun has not paid him for 6 months, hence he is on strike!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by peterjero(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2016
@gazzuz thanks for the number I will call him today to know why. @lexusg430 I will also ask seun why he hasn't paid him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by nurey(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2016
Oga Ikenna refused to reply because their isn't much talk about Peugeot. He is an expert in Peugeot. To bring him out of hiding, you just open a thread like this "advice on Peugeot 607 2003 automatic" and you see oga sir running to defend his lion.

Oga sir was frustrated by Benz fans example smartchoices during an argument over how reliable Peugeot were.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On May 09, 2016
peterjero:
@gazzuz thanks for the number I will call him today to know why. @lexusg430 I will also ask seun why he hasn't paid him.

Economy is hard. Seun pays all his moderators in dollars. And dollar is now scarce, hence the inability to make salary payments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 24, 2016
Oga stop mentioning me recklessly....and misrepresenting my FACTS.
nurey:
Oga Ikenna refused to reply because their isn't much talk about Peugeot. He is an expert in Peugeot. To bring him out of hiding, you just open a thread like this "advice on Peugeot 607 2003 automatic" and you see oga sir running to defend his lion.

Oga sir was frustrated by Benz fans example smartchoices during an argument over how reliable Peugeot were.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by diportivo: 7:15pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
Oga stop mentioning me recklessly....and misrepresenting my FACTS. Ikenna walked out of his own whatsapp group....too. Ain't responsible 4 that.

Wen u say walk out,did he do it out of protest?

If yes,wat was d agitation about?
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by peterjero(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
I called him he didn't respond well.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2016
cool hOW? attitudinal or in words?

peterjero:
I called him he didn't respond well.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
who did you quote? Are you a welder?.... use shades next time you're welding.

diportivo:

Wen u say walk out,did he do it out of protest?

If yes,wat was d agitation about?
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by nurey(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

You have not changed, still the same frustrated bitter dude we use to know. Abi you want to chase another person again.

Next time when it rains, go out and stay under so it can wash away your...
Quote me again and see if I don't ban you.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
nurey what makes you think am bitter or frustrated? Banning me...scoffs. I should be paid to post comments on nairaland.... and quit mentioning my moniker.

nurey:

You have not changed, still the same frustrated bitter dude we use to know. Abi you want to chase another person again.

Next time when it rains, go out and stay under so it can wash away your...
Quote me again and see if I don't ban you.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by nurey(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
nurey what makes you think am bitter or frustrated? Banning me...scoffs. I should be paid to post comments on nairaland.... and quit mentioning my moniker.

Prior to your argument turn war with ikenna you have also been known to argue aggressively when it comes to Japanese vs German rides. I remembered that argument with lomomike.

I don't mean any disrespect at all, just pointing out some flaws you allow to go overboard
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by d33types: 8:57pm On May 24, 2016
sooo somebody drove my favorite petrolhead from nairaland?? whew..very sad..
I still miss lomomike too
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by diportivo: 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

Bros no vex grin

E be like dem nor gree cook ur food dis nyt undecided

What i wrote was intended as a joke and nothing more

Btw,im a lifeguard.....will rem to use my life jacket next time

Nurey,u see wetin u don cause now angry
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by diportivo: 9:06pm On May 24, 2016
d33types:

I still miss lomomike too

Lomomike

His twin brother is here na

Kingreign cool

They talk alike,reason alike,act alike,and do everything in common

Legend has it that they both married the same wife lipsrsealed

If u think im bluffing,watch out for his response to this my allegation grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by d33types: 10:01pm On May 24, 2016
diportivo:

Lomomike

His twin brother is here na

Kingreign cool

They talk alike,reason alike,act alike,and do everything in common

Legend has it that they both married the same wife lipsrsealed

If u think im bluffing,watch out for his response to this my allegation grin

no jokes, you're right. the Oga has long reincarnated grin
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by kingreign(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
Although, lomomike left NL voluntarily long ago, his manhood lives on (quoting PEJ 2015) lipsrsealed

just passing by wink cool

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by peterjero(m): 2:33am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
cool hOW? attitudinal or in words?

Both, oga GAZZUZZ please call him he's still a big part of cartalk family.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 25, 2016
I saw one of his posts very recently na. He was advising someone that wanted to buy a low-cost car urgently.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 25, 2016
The fact is Peugeot is no more recognized in Nigeria.

The last known Peugeot models were the 504 and 505s of blessed memory, the others have not lived up to expectation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by 9icetoo(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2016
kaeforum:
The fact is Peugeot is no more recognized in Nigeria.

The last known Peugeot models were the 504 and 505s of blessed memory, the others have not lived up to expectation.
I guess 406, 306, 307 and 206 of mid 2000 were not known models as well.
I dont know why Ikenna left but car talk misses him.
instead of discussing car issues, people now post topics like venza vs corolla or BMW vs Mercedes.
such things I am sure would have displeased people like Ikenna.
I joined car talk because of knowledgeable people like Ikenna, Siena, lomomike, gazzuzz etc.
its sad we r losing them. when they are gone, I think car talk will be gone too.
yes Ikenna was passionate about pugs, but why wouldn't he?
we all have our passions.
I hope he comes back some day. I love his contributions. he made me roll my sleeves and tackle issues myself instead of allowing mechs who don't know one end of a spanner from the other lube up my ass and stick a finger in it.
my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by kingreign(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2016
9icetoo:

instead of discussing car issues, people now post topics like venza vs corolla or BMW vs Mercedes.
I joined car talk because of knowledgeable people like Ikenna, Siena, lomomike, gazzuzz etc.
its sad we r losing them. when they are gone, I think car talk will be gone too.
I hope he comes back some day. I love his contributions. he made me roll my sleeves and tackle issues myself instead of allowing mechs who don't know one end of a spanner from the other lube up my ass and stick a finger in it.
my 2 cents.
. Na me tongue
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by king406(m): 2:11am On May 26, 2016
Oga ikenna is there flexing his new 508. Checkout his signature he has a blog now.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by lonelydora: 4:35am On May 26, 2016
Ikenna351, abeg come back to Cartalk. NLC don call off strike nah. Abi u no way resume again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by Nobody: 8:42am On May 31, 2016
9icetoo:

my 2 cents.

They contributed alot, their post are still online for reference, and mind you people are growing everyday in knowledge about their vehicles.

Theres big improvement in car knowledge from 2008 to know on this forum, they discovered this and thats why they minimized their presence.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by peterjero(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2016
He should atleast intimate us on the performance, reliability and usability of the 508 on our road.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by kingreign(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2016
peterjero:
He should atleast intimate us on the performance, reliability and usability of the 508 on our road.

You want am come back online and continue the lies that a peugeot 208 is way ahead of a W222 merc S600 in all ramification as reported by some dumb shîtheads?

Abeg abeg abeg make him stay for where he dey.
Re: Where Is Ikenna351 by peterjero(m): 7:24am On Jun 01, 2016
kingreign:

You want am come back online and continue the lies that a peugeot 208 is way ahead of a W222 merc S600 in all ramification as reported by some dumb shîtheads?

Abeg abeg abeg make him stay for where he dey.
That's his opinion na, you know say sometimes if everybody dey talk the same thing e no dey sweet sometimes if opposition no dey.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car’s Dashboard Mean? / Acura Rdx / Sick Road Race Audi R8 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R & Suzuki GSXR1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.