Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Acura Rdx - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura Rdx (2189 Views)

Acura Rdx Tech Package / Acura RDX 2007 Temperature Gauge Issue / Acura RDX Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura Rdx by timexkaka: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2019
I got myself an Acura Rdx 2007 recently. There's some Christmas Light on the Dashboard, I have changed the rear break pads. But this warning light is still on. How can i resolve the TPMS and VSA

Re: Acura Rdx by nurey(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2019
timexkaka:
I got myself an Acura Rdx 2007 recently. There's some Christmas Light on the Dashboard, I have changed the rear break pads. But this warning light is still on. How can i resolve the TPMS and VSA

cc Radautoworks defender of Acura grin
Re: Acura Rdx by radautoworks: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2019
nurey:

cc Radautoworks defender of Acura grin

No, not exactly. I'm a Mercedes baby (team Mercedes) but when it comes to SUVs... Acura a beg except the G500 series wink
Re: Acura Rdx by Inception(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2019
timexkaka:

Confirm your ABS sensors are still intact
Re: Acura Rdx by Durchmann(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2019
radautoworks:

No, not exactly. I'm a Mercedes baby (team Mercedes) but when it comes to SUVs... Acura a beg except the G500 series wink

Sorry to derail the thread a bit but I wanted to ask on the Mercedes E350 2004 W211.

Someone is trying to sell me his but I'm wary of the SBC braking system complaint thing online. Could you avail me your advice on this deal please?
Re: Acura Rdx by timexkaka: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Inception:

Confirm your ABS sensors are still intact

How can i confirm that?
Re: Acura Rdx by Eddee(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Durchmann:

Sorry to derail the thread a bit but I wanted to ask on the Mercedes E350 2004 W211.

Someone is trying to sell me his but I'm wary of the SBC braking system complaint thing online . Could you avail me your advice on this deal please?

Go to the Mercedes Benz thread and complain.
Well, to your question - I'll make it brief so we won't derail the OP's Acura tyre pressure and wheel sensor challenges.

Assuming the SBC unit fails (it's a matter of when not if), The unit with the ESP relay will cost between 160-180k depending on your negotiating power and supplier's magnanimity.
Labour costs inclusive of C3/C4 diagnostic programming is between 25—40k.
Next time use the appropriate threads for this type of enquiry. I'm derailing because you're planning on joining our expense team.

Kazeemization consultant signing off

2 Likes

Re: Acura Rdx by Durchmann(m): 1:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Eddee:

Go to the Mercedes Benz thread and complain.
Well, to your question - I'll make it brief so we won't derail the OP's Acura tyre pressure and wheel sensor challenges.

Assuming the SBC unit fails (it's a matter of when not if), The unit with the ESP relay will cost between 160-180k depending on your negotiating power and supplier's magnanimity.
Labour costs inclusive of C3/C4 diagnostic programming is between 25—40k.
Next time use the appropriate threads for this type of enquiry. I'm derailing because you're planning on joining our expense team.

Kazeemization consultant signing off

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Steering Is Actually A Game Pad Controller / What Is Speed Limit And How Does It Work? / Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.