Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Just A Quick Word Of Encouragement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just A Quick Word Of Encouragement (493 Views)

The Word Of God Is Powerful! / There Are No Such Things As Witches And Wizards; It's Just A Psychiatric Issue / Words Of Encouragement As You Step Into This Blessing Packed Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just A Quick Word Of Encouragement by gblaker(m): 12:16am On May 09, 2016
Good morning Friends, just a quick word of encouragement.
"Keep your vision alive. Your vision is the road map for your life.
So write it down, read it regularly & keep it before you at all times.
Make sure the vision is yours, not somebody else's.
You cannot fulfill a vision that is not your own!
Believe in yourself even when others don't.
You may succeed if nobody else believes in you, but you will NEVER succeed if you don't believe in yourself".
Over the past 5yrs I have coached my team the power of dream (vision) and how to bring that dream to reality.
I'm glad to say that many have changed their lives, and there are a few nuggets to get you going.

http://www.tnlounge.com/1778/there-s-life-beyond-the-mountain

1 Like

Re: Just A Quick Word Of Encouragement by Nobody: 1:13am On May 09, 2016
NEVER GIVE UP.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The One True God? / Why Does God Love Sinners? / Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.