Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal (493 Views)

World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Where Is Isreal's Original Land? / Messi: I Did Not Donate Money To Those Who Kill Children(isreal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal by Raffa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
May GOD save us
Re: Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal by delishpot: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Isreal is a Jewish state. They do not like Christians so it is only natural to have less Christian churches there. But I agree with you about the amount of churches we have in Naija. I believe Nigerians do not give an F about true Godly living. They are just religious for survival sake.
Re: Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal by analice107: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
delishpot:
Isreal is a Jewish state. They do not like Christians so it is only natural to have less Christian churches there. But I agree with you about the amount of churches we have in Naija. I believe Nigerians do not give an F about true Godly living. They are just religious for survival sake.
Yes you are right. Nigerians just play church to steal from others. Laziness on all fronts. The pastors want money, the followers want to just claim and receive stuff without hard work. They want someone to tell them they can receive it out struggling and that God is Santa Claus, just come and collect. Lies, lies and more lies. When all their expectations fail, they turn around and shout "There's no God", if there was, he should done as I demanded.
We now demand from God without meeting any requirements.
But all these shd not be strange to us nah, Prophesies must be fulfilled. All of them.
Re: Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal by Raffa(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid Mubarak / Kano Religious Police Hisbah Arrest, Punish Muslims Refusing To Fast / Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.