Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers (93595 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / Dangote Tomato Processing Company Suspends Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by iomoge2(f): 10:31pm On May 11, 2016
750 Nairaland tomato I bought in Ajah today.

@Op, are you sure your mallam is selling a basket for 12k?

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Aquariann: 11:37pm On May 11, 2016
invectives:
Guy u can lie ehn.no matter how bad dat road is to ogoja it's 2 hrs u will drive. if u left in the night dos not mean someone else will use same amount of time u wasted doing whatever y'all where doin driving that late et all.Ogoja to Ikom is trekkable. if You can't stand the heat of Ymodulus thread pls do urs elf a favour and gerrout.he is legit thatzall.

Didn't even see your reply before quoting him. By 12pm-2pm, you start seeing 6-7am Cross Lines and Calculux buses that are Abuja bound arriving or leaving Markudi from Calabar. Like say na only them dey travel by road.

Even the Op sef, if he had not been misinformed, PH-Calabar is about 4-5 hours now (thanks to the bad state of Odupkani-Itu road), else it used to be 3. Did 3hrs severally travelling with #Enarits transport. He wouldn't have bothered flying to Abuja and back to Cali.
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by DonX001: 12:18am On May 12, 2016
Mediamataz and Bobkezel, pls kindly stop derailing the thread before the Mod is forced to hide all your posts.
Thanks.

Bobkezel, you're entitled to your skepticism, but kindly state your opinion and leave it at that.
You've been repeating it over and over 'ad nauseatum', beginning to sound like a broken record and constituting a nuisance on the thread.
Kindly just state your doubt, and keep quiet and stop adding unnecessary pages to the thread if you have no further value to add apart from your duly noted skepticism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by QEbeauty(f): 1:04am On May 12, 2016
tosinjay:

Like i said earlier, [b]i don't even buy the idea of risking so much on perishables[/b]but that doesn't mean it's not genuine.

My thought exactly. ....
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Curdlebug(m): 2:15am On May 12, 2016
QEbeauty:

My thought exactly. ....
[size=18pt]what About a 100million naira on tomatoes(which is perishable in matter of 2days-3days). And OP, YOU SOUND MUCH LIKE A POLITICIAN, YOU GAVE OUT A GIONEE M5 PLUS CASH and other consolation prices i.e you carry person go market buy phone give am com add money.hmm, Goodluck o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by bobkezel(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2016
DonX001:
Mediamataz and Bobkezel, pls kindly stop derailing the thread before the Mod is forced to hide all your posts.
Thanks.

Bobkezel, you're entitled to your skepticism, but kindly state your opinion and leave it at that.
You've been repeating it over and over 'ad nauseatum', beginning to sound like a broken record and constituting a nuisance on the thread.
Kindly just state your doubt, and keep quiet and stop adding unnecessary pages to the thread if you have no further value to add apart from your duly noted skepticism.

you just added another unneccessary page to this topic thereby constituting nuisance to the thread which makes you to sound more like a shattered record. If you have nothing reasonable to say just hide my posts and stop derailing the thread. Mtchew.
Re: Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers by Zidjay(f): 10:26am On May 12, 2016
To each his own ojare undecided. Even though me sef was wondering why anyone would dash someone a gionee phone, cash and all the orisirisi for a good job well done, It's still not my money. Weldone Op!

By the way, why are the mods hiding posts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bc / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.