Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Justin Bieber Gets New Facial (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Gets New Facial (see Photo) (663 Views)

Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair / Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Gets New Facial (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 09, 2016
couldn't upload the photo click here to view= > http://naija4real.com/justin-bieber-gets-new-facial-tattoo-see-photo/

The 22-year-old stopped by West 4th Tattoo Parlor in NYC alongside close pal Joe Termini, the pair getting matching cross tattoos, which are actually very tiny, just below their left eyes before heading over to Manhattan hotspot Up & Down, where Bieber surprised the crowd with an impromptu performance of recent hits “Sorry” and “What Do You Mean?”
ALSO READ: Justin Bieber slapped with $100k lawsuit »
Some of the entertainer’s dedicated fanbase, colloquially known as the
Beliebers , were however not too impressed with the new ink.
Posting his dissent on Twitter, a fan said “Justin Bieber got a face tattoo, does he think he’s Lil Wayne or something?!” Another tweeted, “If Justin Bieber really got a face tattoo I’m demanding a refund on the last 8 years.”
Justin had earlier in the year told GQ magazine that he was not averse to the idea of a getting a face tattoo, even though it would have to wait for a long time.
“Maybe when I’m really old, not super old, but maybe, like, 40s or 50s or something,”
he explained. “One above my eyebrow or something small.”
The songwriter added, “I think if they’re done right, they could be cool, but nothing super crazy all over the face.”
True to his word, but quite a number of years earlier, Bieber has now added to his tattoos which are more than 50; including one that reads “Purpose” (his latest album’s title), a giant cross, a pair of wings and Jesus Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Give Away Fairly Used Toyota Camry In Ph (with Pics) / . / ‘why I Don’t Shoot Films For My Colleagues,’ Filmmaker Explains- Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.