Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria (841 Views)

How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / Uniosun Ipetu-ijesa Campus In Turmoil Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2016
Often times, I encourage young people on campus who are close to me to start some of the business to supplement their pocket money...giving them the exact steps I took myself, and many of them have come back to thank me for exposing them to such opportunities.

Attach to this post is a guide that will show you how.

Download it now..

1 Like

Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by Emodeee: 10:32am On May 09, 2016
Rubbish. Just tell us for free. I don't know why you guys are like this.
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2016
success is a choice.
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2016
All Nigerian students should take advantage of this.
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by gbugbru(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
legalbizonline:
Often times, I encourage young people on campus who are close to me to start some of the business to supplement their pocket money...giving them the exact steps I took myself, and many of them have come back to thank me for exposing them to such opportunities.

Attach to this post is a guide that will show you how.

Download it now..
There is a problem with most people in the sense that, every slightest opportunity is seen as a means to make money. What will it cause you to put such sensitive and developmental information online for those in-need to digest and live happily ever- after. Pray that will take away the spirit of myself and I alone from your generation. You can upload for us to see and be liberated financially. Thanks
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
gbugbru:

There is a problem with most people in the sense that, every slightest opportunity is seen as a means to make money. What will it cause you to put such sensitive and developmental information online for those in-need to digest and live happily ever- after. Pray that will take away the spirit of myself and I alone from your generation. You can upload for us to see and be liberated financially. Thanks

i have a lot free ebooks i give out. But the problem is that most times pple don't take them serious. So we have to add a little token to some of the ebook.
And this particular ebook happens to be one. Not every information is free.

Most free info ebook out there are junks. The valuable ones are not free. Besides the person who compile them spent some time and resources.
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2016
Still available +2348022845523
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2016
very interesting
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2016
good
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2016
all Nigeria students need this.
Re: CAMPUS ENTREPRENEURSHIP: 101 Practical Ways To Make Money On Campus In Nigeria by legalbizonline(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2016
Very nice

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Prof. Muhammed Mustapha Akanbi, Director SPS, UNILORIN. / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2016/2017 ND&HND Aspirants Let's Meet Here / GRE Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.