Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha (24787 Views)

Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by lailo: 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
Everybody is a better driver when not behind d wheel but put them there and they become a learner again.Enu dun rofo.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by freeborn76(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2016
I don't blame you Mustapha, I blame Jonathan who released you from prison for political gains...nonsense
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by billyG(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2016
theshadyexpress:

http://www.signalng.com/buharis-anti-corruption-war-not-effective-al-mustapha/
So this evil malyamungu don dey talk too?man no die! man no rotten!!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by chigoizie7(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2016
Can we all stop all these attitude of focusing on the messenger and focus on the message?

For crying out loud, this man made tangible suggestions, he is not @ d helm of affairs as he can not do anything to influence or implement, that which he has suggested.

As for me? There are elements of truth in what he said.

Hapu ihe edere na ugbo ala, banye ugbo ala.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by amaechi1: 1:41pm On May 09, 2016
Al- mustapha was quick to pick hole in the anti-corruption fight, but refuse to stress the current achievement on the fight against Boko haram. What does that tells, maybe the heat is getting closer to him, riding on his antecedent during Abacha's regime.

Al-mustapha you know where your former boss hid those money he stole, help to bring it back. Then I will listen to you.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by akatekpe(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
We Are On The Same Page Bro:

Stealing Is Not Corruption- GEJ 2015

Illegally Taken Money Is Not Stealing- PMB 2016

Meaning PMB justified GEJ' statement.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
akatekpe:
Meaning PMB justified GEJ' statement.
exactly. He justified GEJ indirectly

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by systemz(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
nonstan:
We all gona get a happy country someday..when all d present leaders stay off politics
Dreaming is allowed.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
appini:
I wish the military will tell him to remain in Duaraland until further notice.
. You just spoke my mind,..the dullardinoh is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by sammyj: 1:49pm On May 09, 2016
This Mofoon still has the mouth to talk after creating majority of problems with his Otondo Oga at the top. Let him go and park well !!! shocked angry
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by akatekpe(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
exactly. He justified GEJ indirectly
Yea, and they were on GEJ' neck for saying stealing( illegally taken) is not corruption
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by akatekpe(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2016
sammyj:
This Mofoon still has the mouth to talk after creating majority of problems with his Otondo Oga at the top. Let him go and park well !!! shocked angry
But Buhari was in his team back then, or have u forgotten PMB was a minister under Abacha?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2016
akatekpe:
Yea, and they were on GEJ' neck for saying stealing( illegally taken) is not corruption
one word for them, “HYPOCITES”
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by Mbediogu(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2016
Firefire:
The whole world is aware already.

“Fundamentally before you fight corruption, there are vices you must consider. These should be at the planning stage.

“We are handling only one aspect of corruption. Remember there is corruption in every sphere and affairs of our lives".

Even Buhary is corrupt for declaring fraudulent assets as against his earlier publicized ones.

Dan Abacha. Kan bura ubah!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by allthingsgood: 2:08pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
chuose:
[size=14pt]Of Course it has loop holes, it's against the south & GMB's opposition to silence everybody

Those from the North are never arrested instead they arrest their offices.
[/size]

BORNO HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY OFFICES GETS ARRESTED INSTEAD OF THE MEMBERS

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

[size=14pt]they only arrest southerners Assembly Members from Ekiti state and never their office
[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/05/ekiti-house-raises-alarm-over-dss-invasion-of-assembly-abduction-of-members/

SAMBO'S OFFICE GETS ARRESTED INSTEAD OF SAMBO

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

[size=14pt]
For the South the people are arrested NOT their offices like Olisha Methuh[/size]

[size=14pt]Today FFK
[/size]
[/s]

Lol....Lubbish!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by Goke7: 2:12pm On May 09, 2016
freeborn76:

I don't blame you Mustapha, I blame Jonathan who released you from prison for political gains...nonsense

The dude was not called an I.B. for nothing nah
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2016
the legacy of the ineffectual drunkard

this thug should have been left to rot in jail to his death

but jona thought al mustapha would somehow run some election magic
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by LONGFUELCUE: 2:32pm On May 09, 2016
Keneking:
See who is talking cheesy

Is it who is talking or the point he made? Zombie o zombie?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by billyG(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2016
DesChyko:

When did he say this and why did he say this? It is a shame that you don't have an idea of what you are saying.

You and others who just quote the ex-President out of context should read this here www.informationng.com/2015/02/jonathan-explains-stealing-is-not-corruption.html

Now, can you in the same vein explain why President Buhari prefers the 'illegally-taken' money tag same way I just did?
when did buhari said that?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by tonyxxx(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2016
nonstan:
We all gona get a happy country someday..when all d present leaders stay off politics

True talk bro.... The system should be properly sanitised first though. Even if only half the recipients of corruption go on trial & gets jailed to serve as a deterrent to others. I earnestly hope for that day as-well.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by djkirkoo2(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
what did he say when his master Abacha was stocking our money in foreign account?
What did GMB said then?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by DesChyko: 2:49pm On May 09, 2016
billyG:
when did buhari said that?
Via his OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2016
so this killer is still alive. chai naija leaders which way nah. i remember it was GEJ who freed mustapha just to further pacify the northern region and now this eeeeeeeeediot is spilling trash.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by 4peace(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2016
DesChyko:

When did he say this and why did he say this? It is a shame that you don't have an idea of what you are saying.

You and others who just quote the ex-President out of context should read this here www.informationng.com/2015/02/jonathan-explains-stealing-is-not-corruption.html

Now, can you in the same vein explain why President Buhari prefers the 'illegally-taken' money tag same way I just did?

give us when Buhari said that too
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by BeardedMeat(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2016
Bigprozzie:

IPOB yoot
Ipod Victim.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by solidifi: 3:39pm On May 09, 2016
Al-Mustapha shut your mouth up. Because Nigeria is a useless country, you are supposed to be dead by now. Because you have
been released that is why you are talking

Just one question for you- what is the difference between you and boko haram? During your time, were you not worse than boko haram?
All the people you chased away and some you killed what did they do?

Now the north has systematically formed an "initiative or agency" for you to form a "known boko haram or response team that will go and
save or rescue those smelling herdsmen when they will be on fire in the east.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by Reference(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2016
Benikuuse:
Anybody in Abacha's cabinet during his administration has no clean image to criticize any government at all

Buhari was in his government as PTF Chair and saw nothing.....so we were meant to understand....Mustapha knows him very well.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
do u mind telling us a little story about Who Talked??
Anybody can say anything for you to agree with provided it is against Buhari.What kind of creature are you?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by ENZOSCIFO1: 4:19pm On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
do u mind telling us a little story about Who Talked??

You Google Al Mustafa and you will get all the answers you need. Since you dey claim ignorance of who he is
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by sammyj: 4:24pm On May 09, 2016
Was not a minister but the chairman of PTF!!!
akatekpe:
But Buhari was in his team back then, or have u forgotten PMB was a minister under Abacha?
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha by billyG(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2016
DesChyko:

Via his OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE
U pple b/c of hatred see everything he says,interpret it upside dwn,Illegally taken is tantamount to stealing which is Corruption & he was very Right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.