Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos (612 Views)

₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by queenstl(f): 12:50pm On May 09, 2016

lalasticlala
An IG user shared this photo of a woman she found sleeping on the ground opposite her office today.
“I saw her sleeping on the ground opposite my office this morning & I felt bad.” she wrote. “Moji, the next time I hear you complain or moan about anything, imma punch you in the face “
You have a place to lay your head at night? Give God thanks.
You have a comfy bed you sleep on? Give God thanks.
You have a roof over your head? Give God thanks.
We complain & worry about the luxuries we don’t have, about this, about that. What would you have this woman do?
The fact that you have a home, family that cares, shelter, protection, clothes to wear, food to eat and so many other things you & I take for granted, should be enough reason to thank God.
Let complaints be far from your lips.
Give God thanks for every single thing.“

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/05/09/photo-woman-seen-sleeping-on-the-ground-this-morning-in-lagos/
Re: Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by queenstl(f): 12:50pm On May 09, 2016
wow! I pity her
Re: Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by henrygale(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by mamawin(f): 1:22pm On May 09, 2016
I just hope she's alright
Re: Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
You can't just conclude. It could be it's because of d epiletic power supply & she decide to take fresh air

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by achinaboy(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2016
could be hangover soft peddaling
Re: Photo: Woman Seen Sleeping On The Ground This Morning In Lagos by MrBellz87(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
A woman is in GTC Ikotun fence for months now, sleepind and staying there....no one to rescue her, no system in this country. Most of this people are not mad, they might have been going through depression. chain!!!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Road Trip To Idanre Hills this weekend / Pls How Do I Get To Randle Avenue Busstop From ILASAMAJA / Passengers Stranded As Arik Suspends Operations- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.