Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. (40867 Views)

“domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / 6 Ways To Make Your Home More Appealing To Visitors / How To Know And Avoid Domestic Violence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Doubleagent008(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

And Seun has the audacity to use words like victim for the female folks...i know one day he will eat those words and will regret ever apologizing for this title.

My first conent says...never beat a lady which is fair enough and then listed the facts that are as true as day and night but Seun is still naive so i understand his point.

There was a lady i dated and she told me that she is the type tthat needs to be beaten up but i said never will i raise my hand against her and when she showed her color i gave her some verbal lashing that made her cry and for 3yrs she left the affair just to call me this year to say she would have prefered that i beat her up rather than going verbal...can you imagine.

Seun is indeed a learner when i comes to he issue of women so let jim postrate to nland ladies to apologize for the truth he will latter realize and when he does,he will hate himself for making that unwarranted apology...im 41 and i have seen things in life but all these todlers on nland knows nothing about this matter until they get to a more mature stage in life.
Bro leave the part of him apologising. look at it from the business angle. he has a group of displeased ' customers' and he is trying to please them. that I understand. I don't expect different from him.
Take the support and criticism all in one grace. you can't have all supporting your view. Appreciate everyone and move on. you exercised courage to have a different view on a sensitive, bias prone issue and I commend you. Everyone can't see from your vantage point. so just remember that and be happy.
Don't pick up any unnecessary fight just learn from this( whatever u can) and take solace in the fact that your thread has achieved a lot ( even more than u might know). For one it has enabled u have a brief sense of people's comprehension skill and rationality among others. so you too have gotten one or two things I hope. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Toks2008(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
cococandy:
More like a fool at 40

Obviously even Seun will eat his words the moment he sees this misguided comment from the ladies he called victims.

You are one troll i have and will continue to ignore because you are uncultured.

Real women who deserves respect from men dont go about trolling and cursing...

2 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Toks2008(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Bro leave the part of him apologising. look at it from the business angle. he has a group of displeased ' customers' and he is trying to please them. that I understand. I don't expect different from him.
Take the support and criticism all in one grace. you can't have all supporting your view. Appreciate everyone and move on. you exercised courage to have a different view on a sensitive, bias prone issue and I commend you. Everyone can't see from you vantage point. so just remember that and be happy.
Don't pick up any unnecessary fight just learn from this( whatever u can) and take solace in the fact that your thread has achieved a lot ( even more than u might know). For one it has enabled u have a brief sense of people's comprehension skill and rationality among others. so you too have gotten one or two things I hope. Cheers

My guy im never agains constructive or even destrucive criticisms but i just love to set the tables straight and infact i hate it when people agree too much with my write ups but when it comes to this matter i need to let seun understand that he crossed the line for many reasons.

He is myopic and egocentric with a totalitarian approach o a site people developed for him.

look at his new rule 17 and see if is normal for an educated fellow in the 21st century to put that there despite the opinion poll. Who is he to ban sport betting and legitimate fx trading?

The point is that Seun is gradually using his pride and myopism to destroy what he has worked so hard to built.

1 Like

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Toks2008(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2016
ndcide:

Bros, your post in the thread was in order. I didn't see anything wrong with it. No body was saying go about beating women or the female folks. In fact your points were the raw fact that should help men and women live better. But you know, people are always emotional with issues like this rather than being factual. Apart from Seun 's personal believe, he had to bow to popular opinions even when he knows deeply that these positions really need to be interrogated and subjected reality checks.

I've noticed that most women who have peace in their homes don't temper with their husbands ego no matter what. Those who don't have peace even with their intelligence are those who have one way or the other have fallen short of the points you made. In fact, a pastor told us some time back, that one responsibility of a wife is to massage her husbands ego for life... He told us how important that key is and how it's going to affect present day marriages.

I never made up the examples a gave. Both happened to people I know very well. While the other was in a public transport I entered from cms to Ajah.

You've made your points, I agree with them. It takes a lot to stand out when majority want to lie to themselves.

Finally, your point is a better solution to domestic violence than the hypocritical "don't touch a lady, no matter what"

We all know that's a lie.

THAnks bro..my candid advice to seun is that he should calm down and use his head before he destroys nairaland.

it takes nohing to give a developer money to create an interactive forum like this where people can relate without baseless archaic rules and i will advice he removes fx,sport betting and binary option from that list because those are legit business else he will only be making a huge mockery of himself and im even begining to wonder about his level of educaion cos no graduate will ever put that up.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by onegig(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Firstly im 41 no 40 and secondly you can send your CV o me and i will give you a job...you are indeed outrightly shallow minded and mentally docile to juxstapose a passion with joblessness.

Which email should I send my CV to?

Hope the job comes with an official car and accommodation. I no mind o. cheesy

Mtshewww...

Continue to advocate for violence and justify it till you end up one day with a lifeless body on your hands.

I don't need to do a back and forth with you. Wish you luck in your sojourn.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

how old are u?

u didnt read this article, u commented based on the title...

Just ignore that guy and many others who never read beyond the title..little wonder why we have so many uneducated graduates these days.

This is why i respect lalasiclala because he makes sure he reads tru a tthread before sending it to frontpage and there is no way he would have put this there if it was not ok...the best seun would have done was to suggest that the title be modified rather than take it off from fpage.

This tthread is presently on over 10 other blogs and i even saw a blogger modify the title by adding "sometimes" which gave a calmer title.

6 Facts That Prove That Women Are
Sometimes the Main Cause of Domestic
Violence.

1 Like

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by omooba969(m): 8:33am On May 10, 2016
Nixiepie:
smh! U need thorough deliverance cry

Surely, deliverance from you will save the day. grin

Hope you had a good night sleep. kiss
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by bakynes(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Just ignore that guy and many others who never read beyond the title..little wonder why we have so many uneducated graduates these days.

This is why i respect lalasiclala because he makes sure he reads tru a tthread before sending it to frontpage and there is no way he would have put this there if it was not ok...the best seun would have done was to suggest that the title be modified rather than take it off from fpage.

This tthread is presently on over 10 other blogs and i even saw a blogger modify the title by adding "sometimes" which gave a calmer title.

6 Facts That Prove That Women Are
Sometimes the Main Cause of Domestic
Violence.

Oga Toks dont mind all these people, they are living a life of books. We shd all pray for God to give us our own wife that truly loves us. When a woman starts are fury, even the most enduring man might loose it one day. Every godamn human being has a breaking point where they loose it. Women shd avoid pushing men to that breaking up, thats the simple message your are preaching.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by cowgirl9090: 9:37am On May 10, 2016
huntax:

This is complete BS. Let me give an instance.

Assuming you live with your father(maybe ur mum lives abroad). You work, ur father also works... Would u come back from work and tell ur dad he also needs to join u in the kitchen to help out with washing plates?
Let me also remind you, once u get married, u will have to respect your husband like you respect your father.
I'm not saying u should kneel to greet him or anything like that, but really respect him.
The husband is always the head of the house, that is a gift from God. He will only help out in the kitchen if he wants to, but he doesn't HAVE to.
All that respect would only go out the window the day he raises his hand against u (as he has clearly disrespected you too).

Equating ones father to the Husband is ridiculous , the first owns me the rather doesn't because he can decide to leave the marriage at any time and marry someone else or I decide to leave the marriage at any time . And it depends on the kind of work you are thinking , nothing will warrant a lady to live with her father while working unless she is paid peanuts as salary so practically she is still eating papa thank you. but this days couples pool their resources together unless the husband is a multi millionaire . so you don't get to help out because you feel like or whenever you feel like ,your wife is not your slave neither is she a machine that doesn't get tired , you help out because its a necessary thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by cococandy(f): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Obviously even Seun will eat his words the moment he sees this misguided comment from the ladies he called victims.

You are one troll i have and will continue to ignore because you are uncultured.

Real women who deserves respect from men dont go about trolling and cursing...
Ode suffering from delusions of grandeur.

'Intellectual' grin grin #myribs cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Kimoni: 10:50am On May 10, 2016
soonest:

Have you blamed a woman today?
She made me cheat on her, she sent me into the hands of another woman, she made me lose my job, she made me hit her bla bla bla. I wonder when men will grow up and take responsibility for their actions. Well, i'm not surprised, they learnt from d best, ADAM, who still blamed God for giving him Eve instead of apologizing.

And blamed Eve for giving him the apple undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Kimoni: 10:57am On May 10, 2016
onegig:
Anyone taking this 40 year old guy with no job serious, needs all the help they can get. He is so twisted, I pity the lady that ends up with him.

As much as verbal abuse is a very bad thing and should be condemned and not be indulged in by any party. Stating that a guy should retaliate while being abused by a lady in like or unlike manner is not only silly but a shitty behaviour. Both physical and verbal abuses are bad and extreme behaviours and should be outrightly condemned by all. Verbal abuse consequences may not be apparent in that instant it was thrown like physical abuse but they leave a damaging long lasting effect on the victim.

Bottom line from experience for any guy is this;

If someone brings out the worst in you...please gently walk away. If she has a razor sharp mouth. Leave such toxic lady alone. Might be hard and you must have invested a lot into the relationship but the relative peace you would feel is more than whatever you can gain from staying behind.

Word!!!

Buy funny thing is I see people who are vehemently against domestic violence but don't see anything wrong in a man retaliating. Ironic!
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by MasterofNL: 11:07am On May 10, 2016
Seun:
I am so sorry about this topic. We have dropped it from the home page. Victim blaming is something that should never be condoned. It's not bad to say, 'here are the things you can do to protect yourself', but to say that the people who have been abused are the "main cause" is evil.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Adek15(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

First off, I'm not a guy. Secondly, I'm not a muslim. Thirdly, this isn't 630AD when Prophet Mohammed lived, this is the 21st century, a lot of things have changed with time, I was thinking your mentality would too undecided
my bad, I didn't check the gender. You don't have to be a Muslim to follow the principles of great men on issues.
Most of you do quote people like Abraham, Solomon, Jesus, Mandela, Gandhi e.t.c. they didn't also love in the 21st century.
I'm actually commenting on ur 2nd point and I'm only trying to say that husband and wife have different responsibilities at home and trying to impose one responsibility on the other may cause chaos.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by kaziblake(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2016
cr7lomo:

I never knew u are a strong member of WWAN( Women wrapper association of nairaland)
Because he didn't support you abi?For that your statement about me yesterday if i cry and curse you its will surely work.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by cr7lomo: 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Because he didn't support you abi?For that our statement about me yesterday i cry and curse you its will surely work.

4k off my post u bit..ch , look at a cursed ashana wanna throw curses...wonders shall never end...better start going to the gym cos na wrestling bout everyday for man house that's if any mumu man go gree marry ashana like u
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by kaziblake(f): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
cr7lomo:

4k off my post u bit..ch , look at a cursed ashana wanna throw curses...wonders shall never end...better start going to the gym cos na wrestling bout everyday for man house that's if any mumu man go gree marry ashana like u
If am ashana then what are your sisters?Mind the way you talk it's not everybody you talk to anyhow smiley
A word is enough for the wise
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2016
oyb:

it is not enough to drop it from the home page, whoever pushed it to the home page needs some sort of reorientation. it is the same way misogynistic threads about linda ikeji's 'smelly wetin call' and which of wizkids directors leaked the gist about the 'smelly wetin call' were pushed to the home page.

you have a lot of work to do in training some of the people that work for you in sensititvity and basic respect for women.

What is this one spewing? so in your mind you are making sense abi? oshisco.com

i strongly believe that Seun,you and every other mental toddlers reading this should sit your ass down and think with your brains and get this message clearly.

Im always quick to point out my age so that the teenagers or people in their 20s reading my writeups will come to terms with the fact that i have passed the age of reproach and i have seen things at 41.

When i wrote this i did with 100% mental stability and when i gave that title i knew what i meant....

Ishilove is one nland lady i respect cos i sense she is matured but when she faulted the write up i knew something is wrong somewhere and i guess the same fauxpass was made by seun and many people who twisted the article so get this one more time...

Domestic violence starts in one day and usually established after the second act either from the man or woman.

My first and sixth point epitomizes my notion.

A lady dates a guy who slaps her then she goes ahead to marry him please what do you make of that? love or madness?

A lady willingly rains insults on a man to he point that he reacts please what do you say to that?

Ok according to the 6th point,a man suddenly turns violent and you fail to report him to the police or leave the union abeg who is to blame?

so which ever way you look at it you will see that ladies are 100% responsible for the domestic violence we see by either neglecting the signs,aggravating it or tolerating it.

Im utterly disappointed at Seun for being so intellectually vulnurable to the extent of apologizing for having one of the best write up grace nland home page instead of shallow childish and vague contents asides those of national interest and im deeply appalled by the low IQ of as many nlanders who condemn this wite up.

I will stop here
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by cr7lomo: 1:32pm On May 10, 2016
kaziblake:
If am ashana then what are your sisters?Mind the way you talk it's not everybody you talk to anyhow smiley
A word is enough for the wise

4k u, am talking to you anyhow...do ur worse smelly bit..ch
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Ishilove: 1:37pm On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

i strongly believe that Seun,you and every other mental toddlers reading this should sit your ass down and think with your brains and get this message clearly.

Im always quick to point out my age so that the teenagers or people in their 20s reading my writeups will come to terms with the fact that i have passed the age of reproach and i have seen things at 41.

When i wrote this i did with 100% mental stability and when i gave that title i knew what i meant....

Ishilove is one nland lady i respect cos i sense she is matured but when she faulted the write up i knew something is wrong somewhere and i guess the same fauxpass was made by seun and many people who twisted the article so get this one more time...

Domestic violence starts in one day and usually extablished afer the second act either from the man or woman.

My first and sixth point epitomises my notion.

A lady dates a guy who slaps her then she goes ahead to marry him please what do you make of that? love or madness?

A lady willingly rains insults on a man tto he point that he reacts please what do you say to that?

Ok according to the 6th point,a man suddenly turns violent and you fail to report him to the police or leave the union abeg who is to blame?

Im utterly disappointed at Seun for being so intellectually vulnurable to the extent of apologizing for having one of the best write up grace nland home page instead of shallow childish and vague contents asides those of national interest and im deeply appalled by the low IQ of as many nlanders who condemn this wite up.

I will stop here
What you're aren't understanding is it is your title that ruined a potentially great thread.

A title can make or marr a post. You designed the title to be a click bait but the problem is people couldn't see pass the inflammatory title to really absorb the message. You began well, then enumerated points that SEEMED to support the title. That turned readers off and made it seem like the thread is placing the blame of violence squarely on the shoulders on women.

The problem with the thread was the presentation which threw people of balance and in the process the message was lost. I even had a hard time trying to foucs on the message but couldn't.

1 Like

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by kaziblake(f): 1:38pm On May 10, 2016
cr7lomo:

4k u, am talking to you anyhow...do ur worse smelly bit..ch
Alright then smiley
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

What you're aren't understanding is it is your title that ruined a potentially great thread.

A title can make or marr a post. You designed the title to be a click bait but the problem is people couldn't see pass the inflammatory title to really absorb the message. You began well, then enumerated points that SEEMED to support the title. That turned readers off and made it seem like the thread is placing the blame of violence squarely on the shoulders on women.

The problem with the thread was the presentation which threw people of balance and in the process the message was lost. I even had a hard time trying to foucs on the message but couldn't.

In that case lets just start reading thread topics and then draw conclusions.

Im highly opinionated and i admit when i make mistakes but on this,i will continue o maintain that the title is excellent for the points i raised...i just pray that our youths develope the reading culture.

Thanks.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by kaziblake(f): 1:45pm On May 10, 2016
Gibberish....commit suicide if it pains you too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

What is this one spewing? so in your mind you are making sense abi? oshisco.com

Domestic violence starts in one day and usually extablished afer the second act either from the man or woman.

My first and sixth point epitomises my notion.

A lady willingly rains insults on a man tto he point that he reacts please what do you say to that?

so which ever way you look at it you will see that ladies are 100% responsible for the domestic violence we see by either neglecting the signs,aggravating it or tolerating it.

I will stop here

Old Age does not confer wisdom. An old bully cannot learn new tricks. And a fool at forty. . .

Seems all you're doing is trolling for likes like the kids you so despise.

Be your age and value alternate discourse.

This is not your house where you can 'I senior you' everybody into submission

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by omorttee4u(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

shey you can now see how true this title is?

If we look deeply i will be clear that the signs have always been there during courtship and there must have been a first time of that happening.

Seun get this clear..you dont pay me a dime neither do i need a dime for writing top notch articles on romance section so try and mellow down on your totalitarian approach to issues and if not for my passion for writing i would have made up my mind to stop writing on nairaland.

One of your rules states that each poster is responsible for whatever he or she writes and nairaland has no business in such opinion so just respect hat please and stop showcasing odoriferous myopism.

Any humble person would have simply opined for a change in title but you seem to have this innate pride you need to work on.

Don't mind seun jawee, let him use his hand to trash his forum, even the so called bashing the right up stay glue with topic to the last thread and kept looking for the comment that would support their view.

Seun should have stay out of it, any topic that spring up argument, which is not weigh on the other, even the men folks that support the op are greater than the female bashing the op. Even some lady couldn't argue further, when they later see the point op made.

Seun should always go through the coment before making decission. I don't blame, you really don't have the time to read the comments so far, you only respond to mentions.

In an argument like this in forum, you need to stay out of it. Some guys have started calling you woman wrapper... Nairaland Oni Baje.....
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by dare2differ: 5:22pm On May 10, 2016
In other words, cooking is a chore meant for lesser human beings

You don kolo
huntax:

This is complete BS. Let me give an instance.

Assuming you live with your father(maybe ur mum lives abroad). You work, ur father also works... Would u come back from work and tell ur dad he also needs to join u in the kitchen to help out with washing plates?
Let me also remind you, once u get married, u will have to respect your husband like you respect your father.
I'm not saying u should kneel to greet him or anything like that, but really respect him.
The husband is always the head of the house, that is a gift from God. He will only help out in the kitchen if he wants to, but he doesn't HAVE to.
All that respect would only go out the window the day he raises his hand against u (as he has clearly disrespected you too).

2 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On May 10, 2016
cheesy don't mind him. As if We don't know any 70yr old foolish men.
oyb:

Old Age does not confer wisdom. An old bully cannot learn new tricks. And a fool at forty. . .

Seems all you're doing is trolling for likes like the kids you so despise.

Be your age and value alternate discourse.

This is not your house where you can 'I senior you' everybody into submission

2 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by armyofone(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
It looks like we have a great deal of women beaters on here...anyway it is a common thing in Nigeria. You guys should not work hard at breaking the cycle but keep it going...it's legacy bequeathed upon the family.

2 Likes

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by dare2differ: 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
I understand what you are trying to say but I don't quite agree that it is a mere contributive factor.
nkemdi89:

I guess we are on a parallel side on these issue as you seem not to decipher the point I am trying to make, what concerns brother, father or an abusive home in all these I said? It can be a contributive factor, but that isn't my point.
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by dare2differ: 8:46pm On May 10, 2016
This woman case is one in a million. Her reaction does not guarantee that he won't st undecidedill abuse her neither does it mean that he would stop abusing her.

I agree that we could do more to control our reactions but let's be practical, it is acceptable to lose it too. The victim is also human, even if she does no lose it, sooner or later she would lose it too.
Doubleagent008:
I see your point and that's a nice view. Domestic Abuse is really a bad stuff esp when it fulfils all criteria of Abuse e.g it's repetitive.
seriously some of us (the men) do mess up big time. A family friend was discussing with my mom the other day about what the husband does to her and I was ashamed of and for the man. this abuse was both emotional, Financial( if it is really a thing), and some level of phyisico-spiritual. Believe me the man was immature and "not man enough" in all the sense there is. but this woman did a good job on him in letting him display his folly for all to see. she did not set him up to score cheap points he was just on the express way to Fvck up land. If it was another woman, she would get physical, ranting, cursing and stuff like that and it will be worse. so you see what I mean, A Lady should be calm and display her elegant wisdom while a useless "man" sets himself up for downfall. even his own family members castigate him on how he treats the wife.
We all can do better that's all I know.
Like how you address issues. you didn't lose your reasoning in a sea of Emotions
Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by noblegrex: 10:52pm On May 10, 2016
Mamatee07:

Stay there and be deceiving your self. Women are now giving just as good as you guys dish out. The lawyer in Ibadan killed her husband for having a child outside that he didn't tell her about. So don't worry keep beating and killing women for flimsy reasons and wait for the repercussions. The same way you guys were cheating for decades and now the women don pass you sef. Nothing like Men will be men, stop using that to justify bad behaviour angry
Don't worry when a woman also kills her husband for cheating we will tell you that women will always be women
tarrr!! Nothing can change that madam.its just in your dream.. Women trying to turn men the major reasons for their waterloo. They can only try as they're actually trying but Nothing like women pass men.its not POSSIBLE it CAN'T be Possible and it won't BE possible now and for ever.. And the more they try,the more they lose and continue to reduce their worth and Value as woMEN

1 Like

Re: 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. by noblegrex: 10:58pm On May 10, 2016
dare2differ:
In other words, cooking is a chore meant for lesser human beings

You don kolo
there she goes gain.so,women has turn lesser beings for carrying out one of their major responsibilities as wife abi.ok nah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / My Husband And His Mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.