Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War (1149 Views)

Niger Delta Liberation Force Threatens To Set Ablaze Six Oil Flow stations / The Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Set To Launch Six Missiles In Biafra Land / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War by naijapeepa: 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will today receive the verified and probably final copy of the 2016 budget from the National Assembly. Meanwhile, the federal government has listed 34 strategic priority programmes for 2016 year.
Speaking after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting Khadija Abba Ibrahim, the minister of state for foreign affairs, has disclosed the details of the 2016 budget projects and plans for their implementation.

She said: “On the 2016 budget, I must say the executive and legislature have worked very hard in putting things together, reviewing the details of the budget and it is at its final stage, So maybe between today (Wednesday) and tomorrow, the National Assembly will start the process of transmitting the details to the president.”
According to Ms Ibrahim, the ministry of budget and national planning presented 34 strategic priority programmes to council for discussion. The projects were grouped into four major objectives and were reportedly approved for implementation.
– Policy, governance and security;
– Diversification of the economy;
– Creating support for the poor and the vulnerable;
– Reflecting the economy through investment.
The Ministry of Budget and National Planning will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the key priority areas to the council on quarterly basis.

Read full news here

http://www.spindix.com/2016/05/niger-delta-liberation-force-challenges.html
Re: Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War by Branzy(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2016
where did we get it wrong
Re: Niger Delta Liberation Force challenges President Buhari to War by ridwanayo(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2016
Let me book land ill come back nd comment when d budget start manifesting

Incase my son wants to sell this land to u,don't mind him contact my secetrary omenka,cause that my son na omo alejatijati

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Conductor And Area Boy Fight Over Change Inside A Gutter In Lagos. / Why Buhari Can't Spend Recovered Loot- Naij.com / BIAFRA BOMBSHELL!! APGA Drops Fresh Statement – If Only Govt Had Done This,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.