Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father (45438 Views)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari's Wedding Gown / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Ebukaokeke5: 12:37am On May 10, 2016
Very lovely woman.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by blaqoracle: 2:10am On May 10, 2016
moneybag4411:
Thunder fire Zahra and her Papa....Who their picture help? Na Picture we go chop? OP, no let the thunder reach your side ooo....even the Mod weh bring this Sh1t come here....Thunder fire all of una....Mtcheeewwww. Yeye dey smell for here.
whenever you curse like this it reminds us that you are from a BROKEN HOME.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by BABANGBALI: 2:27am On May 10, 2016
CoolAmbience:

I can't believe a human being wrote this.
you better believe it
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by davidsgal(f): 2:47am On May 10, 2016
moneybag4411:
Thunder fire Zahra and her Papa....Who their picture help? Na Picture we go chop? OP, no let the thunder reach your side ooo....even the Mod weh bring this Sh1t come here....Thunder fire all of una....Mtcheeewwww. Yeye dey smell for here.
Bros.... Chill na
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Nobody: 4:15am On May 10, 2016
Mtchew !!! Girl wey don dey disturb me since 2013 wey I no gree.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Arizonaguy(m): 5:39am On May 10, 2016
moneybag4411:
dem go still ban dat ur wailing nyash abeg mods do the sureful
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 6:02am On May 10, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
he tried his best

#1RepBuhari
I only asked a question about his facial expression

Not who is representing who undecided
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by olarhtunji(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Money is good.....grin

you are beautiful
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by mayor101(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2016
Hater of life undecided
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by mayor101(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2016
Apparently
blaqoracle:
whenever you curse like this it reminds us that you are from a BROKEN HOME.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by doskie(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2016
darealsola:
see fyn girl.is she.........u understand now
how can she be a v.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Nobody: 6:36am On May 10, 2016
moneybag4411:

Where this goat comot from? Ure obviously madt..... Never u in your life quote me again.... Abi e no wan better for u ni? God punish u, punish ur papa, punish ur generation join.... Mk una help me see this Oloriburuku oo... Infact, u go bomb ni.... I swear... Wetin join me and you? I call ur name? Omo ale jati jati ni Bobo yi shaaa.

It will not better for u,, oloriburuku, oloshi,, Iya laya e ni ohun bawi,, won ma gbe e sin ni, u useless corpse, I know that ur useless parents will Bury u, and u will soon rot in grave,, I curse ur parents and ur progenitors, u useless goat,, as from today, ur life will start be miserable as u are reading this, may u die like a dog, mosquitoes don't spend up to seven days b4 they give up,, u will give up to a ghost b4 7 days...... That's a curse to u, so received it in the name of GOD.... Amen.... Eleri buruku, akoshi bero
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by mideactive: 6:40am On May 10, 2016
Pmb is not being fair2 d yorubas,Nnamdi Kanu also Threatened d Yorubas.we need a feel of him In alagbon,he has done his time in Kuje.we nor go gree o we nor go gree.....

moneybag4411:
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Henrygreat212(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cant wait to b told dat too
I have been highly humble enough grin
...Lol...Ok ure More than Lovely..
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by halfricanadian(f): 7:47am On May 10, 2016
Henrygreat212:
...Lol...Ok ure More than Lovely..

tanx smiley
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by ButterFrost212(f): 7:55am On May 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew she no even fine self, because she's the president daughter that's why people will keep on claiming she's beautiful
honey don't be so hateful, she is pretty and you know it, why lie?
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by electrobanker: 8:35am On May 10, 2016
moneybag4411:

Sorry, you seemed to be frustrated.
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by Nobody: 8:44am On May 10, 2016
olarhtunji:

you are beautiful

Thanks dear
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by drstone1: 8:45am On May 10, 2016
Michaeluzomam:

President daughter Zahra Buhari was caption in new photo with her father "President Buhari", the president daugher seems to be happy in the new photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEE6YvYl56l/?hl=en

Is this Zahra the daughter of Buhari who was married to a Christian from the igbo tribe?? Or were they just dating

Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by nini007(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis man no dey ever smile

All his pics na dis same hard face as if him nd d world dey fight
very untrue! Pictures of him laughing plenty full ground..
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by nini007(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
drstone1:

Is this Zahra the daughter of Buhari who was married to a Christian from the igbo tribe?? Or were they just dating
she's not married...
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by myfantasies(f): 9:31am On May 10, 2016
nini007:
very untrue! Pictures of him laughing plenty full ground..
Nd ur point is undecided
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by yarimo(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2016
Since you have wash your eyes with hypo mixed with omo before viewing the pictures , Ok let me wash my eyes also with hypo mixed with omo first, den I will recheck the picture again. so I can see the pretty in her grin
ButterFrost212:
honey don't be so hateful, she is pretty and you know it, why lie?
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by aliu001: 1:50pm On May 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew she no even fine self, because she's the president daughter that's why people will keep on claiming she's beautiful
You are just jealous of her beauty, she fine pass all the girls in your state
Re: Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father by yarimo(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2016
Hu ha he qwe qwe hu ha ha ha mi mi ha, see as you just make me they laughs in your language
aliu001:
You are just jealous of her beauty, she fine pass all the girls in your state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Loves Buhari And His Number Plate (Photo) / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Borno / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.