Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

"Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. (919 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / World’s Saddest Elephant Dies After 60 Years Alone In Her Cell - See More At: Ht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. by tonynwasokwu: 5:17pm On May 09, 2016
Mum's mobile was the most immobile cell phone in the world. It often lived on the top of the bookshelf closest to the front door. It was there so she'd see it before she left the house. The trouble was, Mum was always leaving the house in a mad rush and the mobile stayed put, but after her encounter with the latest itel phone with metal back (it 1507), mum finally carries her phone like a sucking baby, lols.
Re: "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. by Emmaway(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2016
Wow! your MOM is really loving the Itel smartphone, it's means Itel got great devices.
Re: "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. by tonynwasokwu: 6:56am On May 10, 2016
yes dear, great device with mouth watering features, especially this it1507 and it1408 those device could take ur attention for the whole day.
Re: "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 10, 2016
Yeah sure itel metal smartphone is a nice phone
Re: "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2016
Since your mum is falling in love with the Itel phone, I think there's something special about Itel devices I'll try out one.
Re: "Mum" Finally In Love With Her Cell Phone. by BossIce: 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
Good for your mum. Itel phones are cool.

(1) (Reply)

FOR REAL? Cat Transforms Into Young Girl In Ibadan (photos) / Married People Masturbate More Than Singles (from Research) / Why Men Don't Forgive Their Cheating Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.