Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault (1601 Views)

Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:15pm On May 09, 2016
All the games Politicians played with our collective resolves are heart breaking..

APC and it's surpporters had a field day(s) dishing out all sorts of hate, divisible and unprintable comment.. With some of them going as far as acting it out just to ensure that GEJ appears to Nigerians as a failure..

El-Rufai took on social media daily to bail his vile on Jonathan and his administration. .

Now they won election and the seeds of their labour has germinated..

If APC think it will be easy for them, let them think again.."for whatever a man soweth that he shall reap"- Bible

Unfortunately, All Nigerians would have to bear the brunt, be you APC, PDP, KOWA or "Partyless "(if there is any Ingris like that)

6 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by TheNonce: 6:21pm On May 09, 2016
grin grin

Every discerning mind should disregard this o.p's moniker! It is deceitful! In reality it belongs to a 'bitter pained ipob miscreant'!!!

A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Thewrath(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2016
What you soe,you shall reap!

TheNonce:
grin grin
Every discerning mind should disregard this o.p's moniker! It is deceitful! In reality it belongs to a 'bitter pained ipob miscreant'!!!
The monika is non of our business,what the op wrote,is.

6 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by anwe: 6:23pm On May 09, 2016
What goes around comes around

9 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:25pm On May 09, 2016
TheNonce:
grin grin

You see yourself?

7 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by tonyxxx(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2016
Its a small world we live in... Karma is a baitch they say....

8 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:33pm On May 09, 2016
Tonyebarcanista you must come down here to drop your view on this thread...cos you were very vocal during those period..

6 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by TheNonce: 6:39pm On May 09, 2016
Thewrath:
What you soe,you shall reap!

The monika is non of our business, WHAT THE OP WROTE IS.

Since you enjoy reading 'garbage' so much maybe you should head to the miss nairaland campaign thread or the celebrity section!

You would be duly satisfied!
Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Thewrath(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2016
TheNonce:

Since you enjoy reading 'garbage' so much maybe you should head to the miss nairaland campaign thread or the celebrity section!

You would be duly satisfied!
It's ok if you can't comprehend all topics,the op is ONLY responsible for what he/she post,how you understand it is you own cup of kunu!

3 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:03pm On May 09, 2016
Niger delta Avengers NDV is a big deal neglect their resolve to cripple the economy of this country at your own peril...

4 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Abagworo(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2016
And I ask if APC or anybody for one day saboyaged Jonathan's government. Jonathan sabotaged himself hence making this present situation entirely different. Buhari is working while some people are trying to stop him from succeeding where as Jonathan never tried to work not to talk of being sabotaged.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by mightyhazel: 8:03pm On May 09, 2016
Jonathan was demonised sha!

Evry step he took,evil meanings were read to it,....

Byapc demons!

9 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by ahaz: 8:36pm On May 09, 2016
TheNonce:
grin grin

d truth is alwaus bitter, no wonder every odua goat hate d truth

3 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by orisa37: 8:54pm On May 09, 2016
Bros, take it easy. Jonathan himself lacked insght, experience and foresight on Hausa/Fulani Arabs extreme politics. Even Namadi Sambo, his VP then is a Fulani Herdsman Once his Fate was twisted and agre ed upon by the acquiescence of the Caliphate and Buhari a sore looser made the Project Manager, every Northern PDP became strange bedfellows to him. His uncompromising relationship with OBJ, who Dokubo Asari described as the finger that fed him, and the pressures of the Biafra agitation, did not help Jonathan. Obama and the U.S.also double dealt with him mercilessly. 2019 is fast approaching, if he's learned well, and he is still interested and with the current bungling of PMB, like he doesn't know his left from his right, God shall reelect Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:00pm On May 09, 2016
Abagworo:
And I ask if APC or anybody for one day saboyaged Jonathan's government. Jonathan sabotaged himself hence making this present situation entirely different. Buhari is working while some people are trying to stop him from succeeding where as Jonathan never tried to work not to talk of being sabotaged.

Pls help me with this, I have been looking for a loud person as you to eject meaning into this for me..

Could you explain to me what El-Rufai meant by that tweet as indicated in the picture above..

What does he actually mean?

2 Likes

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by BeardedMeat(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2016
Karma is a biatch! What you sow you shall reap.
Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by seankay(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
The fucking Avengers will soon be crushed! Jonathan didn't handle the Boko Haram issues well,hence the situation aggravated. When Avengers finally strike anywhere,i hope it affects your loved ones so you can be happy.

1 Like

Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by banki(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Pls help me with this, I have been looking for a loud person as you to eject meaning into this for me..

Could you explain to me what El-Rufai meant by that tweet as indicated in the picture above..

Where were you when elrufai and tuner bakare and th e rest of the save nigeria group fought to make Jonathan president?

You guys come here and spew trash and forget that there were people that were against Jonathan s emergence as president in 2011 some of you abuse the north abuse obasanjo, tell us how boko haram was used against Jonathan? As if the boko haram crisis didn't start under Yaradua! As if some states in the north didn't vote for Jonathan
Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Abagworo(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

The tweet signifies nothing. If Buhari does not bomb Tompolo's stronghold and d3stroy his area then I will consider him as useless as Jonathan.
Re: People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:04am On May 10, 2016
banki:

Where were you when elrufai and tuner bakare and th e rest of the save nigeria group fought to make Jonathan president?

You guys come here and spew trash and forget that there were people that were against Jonathan s emergence as president in 2011 some of you abuse the north abuse obasanjo, tell us how boko haram was used against Jonathan? As if the boko haram crisis didn't start under Yaradua! As if some states in the north didn't vote for Jonathan

Pls no one fought to make Jonathan president.. He was going to be president "however means!"

I can't understand how you highlighted my question and instead of providing answers to it, you intentionally ignored it and were spluttering something else..

It's unfortunate how we pretend not to see the problems of the country and direct all our energy towards those we hate..

(1) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl Was Never Kidnapped - (photo Evidence) / Woman Lives With Her Dead Husband’s Ghost For 4 Years / Reno Omokri And Freeze Throw Shades At The Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.