Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back (33526 Views)

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Kaldakinn: 9:03am On May 10, 2016
What are we supposed to do with her pictures?
See her head like agbalumo.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by jrupa(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2016
So she came online with her married self to talk uncultured. Na wah for all this make-up beauty ladies self.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Chikpat(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2016
Vex no allow d gurl sabi talk.

Omo! Forget vex...... Dat gurl fine ooo
Wallahi

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Nobody: 9:04am On May 10, 2016
Funny ;DFunny. River niger eye brow
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Nobody: 9:04am On May 10, 2016
mars123:
some kind men ehn. so this girl fine for your eye she is so fugly without the makeup. even with the makeup I fine pass am.

okay I now understand that the small yansh cover your eye undecided
Is Halima Abubakar pretty?, both of them look alike cheesy infact i would pick the girl over Halima.

Marriage councillor wen you've never tasted wat is like.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Gracito(f): 9:04am On May 10, 2016
Lmao, i'd rather go "browless"
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by dangotesmummy: 9:04am On May 10, 2016
Smh. Being a celebrity certainly attracts haters and insult. Btw see as the haters brows be like nike tongue

And what's up with men using privates to insult. Is that what is trending now? grin
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by tuna4servi(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2016
I don't really know why people insult dere fellows anyhow on social media
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Bishops10(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2016
B
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by TedBaker(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2016
otipoju:
Both the single and double are equally frustrated women
God bless u my broda
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by otukpo(f): 9:06am On May 10, 2016
Nigerians are filled with so much hate.

They have little tolerance for other people 's opinion.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Nobody: 9:06am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
And what should we do with her pictures?
Masturbate with dem grin grin especially with d eyebrows!
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by cynhamscakes(f): 9:07am On May 10, 2016
Some fans of celebrities are nothing but monitoring spirits.
Why insult when she just aired her opinion on an issue? Halimah didn't even reply her well. I trust Toyin to dish it out fire for fire.

Order for your very affordable wedding & birthday cakes. Send surprise cakes 2ur loved ones in Abuja.We deliver 2homes and offices. Call/whatsapp 07034794947, 08052874411, bb pin 531753fb. Thanks. Check out our AMAZING WEDDING CAKE PROMO.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by sweetcocoa(f): 9:07am On May 10, 2016
Na wa.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by talktrue1(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2016
Look deep into the last picture
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Obipat(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2016
Halima is more beautiful than her. IMO
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by amokeme(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2016
What's happening with her brows undecided
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by kirchofff(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2016
Happiness87:
so if I bash a celebrity I can become popular too
u a lez, right?
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Nobody: 9:12am On May 10, 2016
That girl na fool o
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by sinceraconcept(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2016
ebosie11:
Celebrities are trying, honestly. The amount of isht they chop on social media from uncontrollable fans, is getting out of hand everyday.
In the wake of Ronke Shonde's death as a result of domestic violence, Halima Abubakar offered her opinion, telling fans that marriages these days seem to be miserable and filled with bitterness. Hence, she doesn't see herself getting married.
A rude fan who didn't agree with Halima's stance on marriage, lashed out at the actress, calling her all manner of unprintable names - all of which Halima responded to whilst still maintaining her cool. Scroll below to see the genesis of the commentary and how it degenerated to insults...

This person had the confidence to open her mouth (use her fingers) to call another human being ugly?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-of-rude-fan-who-called-halima.html

Op,you and your Halima Abubakar never call Oshiomole ugly? Na now you know say it's bad to call others ugly.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by alobright17(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2016
she no marry and she dey castigate marriage a union God supported?
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by okooloyun1(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2016
cutebobo:
The only part that got my attention was the last pix. Walahi, that yansh dey there oooo
Bros dat yansh na butt pad dey there dnt be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by MicroBox: 9:26am On May 10, 2016
I grew up to see my dad dey halla my mum sometimes but dey are still strong and together in over 40 years of marriage.. Halima what do you know about love?
Do you think love is always going to the cinema with your spouse
Do you think love is always going to the bitch with your spouse
Do you see love as being acted in Cinderella movie
Common honey wakeup, love is shut your mouth when your man is angry
Love is studying and understanding the mood of your spouse and trying to manage his other side
We are Africans.. Divorce is a shame and almost a taboo in our society, you can't just wakeup one day and say you don't feel for your spouse again that you want divorce... honey that is foreign it's not our culture.
No educated man is abusive.. In most educated family the woman always want to rub shoulders with their husband which mostly results to hanger and quarrel.
think twice before you post Halima

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Smellymouth: 9:27am On May 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Masturbate with dem grin grin especially with d eyebrows!

Ayam CUMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Arrhhhhhhh grin

Hold me baby!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Dotman2210(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2016
Guys am in need of a job for the meantime,am graduate will be going for service by October just wants to get something doung before then
Any form of assistance will be appreciated here is my no 08074462233
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by charlesunny: 9:38am On May 10, 2016
Story for the gods!
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by mightyhazel: 9:40am On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ayam CUMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Arrhhhhhhh grin

Hold me baby!!!!!!!!
ur one v crazy dude grin

5 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by olarhtunji(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2016
Happiness87:
so if I bash a celebrity I can become popular too

lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 see diz girl profile picture.....diz a case of lesbianism please see to it
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by olanshi: 10:02am On May 10, 2016

There must be a law that will place ban on blogging, it has done so many harm than good.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2016
Lol...her brows r truly endless. Halima should av just ignored her. Not every head has a complete brain in it.
Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by Aleora(f): 10:05am On May 10, 2016
ireneony:
Pot calling kettle black grin
Halima is prettier than this ugly duckling

gbam dah babe ugly mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khalid Al Ameri, Family Bid Ugandan Nanny Farewell (Video) / Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool / Halima Abubakar & Anita Joseph Flaunt Massive Curves As They Pose Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.