Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool (33434 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Yankeeboi2(f): 1:17pm On May 31, 2016
Wizkid 2nd babymama Binta Diamond shared these super cute photos of her son King Ayo..Its safe to say HER baby cause Wizkid allegedly hasnt started taking care of him
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/05/wizkid-2nd-babymama-binta-takes-her-son.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by queenst(f): 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THEM AT THE SWIMMING POOL---> http://www.timenaija.com/binta-diamond-wizkids-baby-mama-takes-he.xhtml
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by thywobab(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
Booked
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by olatunjithomas(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
this is so nice. BTW, could unemployment be responsible for this also @OP
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by vizkiz: 1:23pm On May 31, 2016
These kids grow like weed!
Just imagine the horror waiting to unleash itself on this boy in the nearest future...

1. rejection from his dad(obviously,wizkid isn't showing him off or showing he cares)

2. Been called the son of a Hoe (Uh, yeah his mum is a hoe)

3. Been rejected by his step dad (I don't have a step dad and I haven't experienced having any but I know it is does not have a happily ever after)

4. Having two separate parents (do you know the psychological trauma this comes along with?)

You know what, I think this generation is full of crap! Baby mamas everywhere and irresponsible bastardds who can't control the piece of self destruction dangling between their legs...and these are the types of guys others take as role models

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by bravitudenatura(f): 1:34pm On May 31, 2016
The kid looks lovely........how I wish he had a normal family structure to grow up in

7 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Yankeeboi2(f): 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
olatunjithomas:
this is so nice.
BTW, could unemployment be responsible for this also
@OP
?
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Behira(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
The boy looks so much like his father

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2016
just like his father

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by onosprince(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
So what we go do with this news

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by NinaArsenal(f): 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
Make I fly?
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by OlowoB(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
Behira:

Who is the father? How do you know his father? are you the baby mama?

10 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Shortyy(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
So wizkid's babymama is now a celeb. Wow.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by inventor432(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
Ride on jare babanla won...after dem go say the guy no get time for wife and him boi..
For your customising and printing works check my signature
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by KnightMare7(f): 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
pretty ladies wasting their beauty on lowlives like wizkid, beats me to death..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Akiika: 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
Really? this is a front page news? I think Seun and Nairaland will go in history as one of the media that made Nigerian youth dumbest!

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Oludrex(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
KnightMare7:
or wizkid wasting his money on lowlives

7 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by ameboismyhobby(f): 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
Gals of nowadays dnt tink sha.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by olapluto(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
I just HATE the horrible word 'Babymama'. These kids will grow up without the full attention of a father, not for any fault of theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
KnightMare7:

But He Can Feed Your Whole Family undecided

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
Behira:

Ameeeeeboooo!!!!!! How you take know

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by ifyeez: 2:19pm On May 31, 2016
I don't knw why I booked dis page sha
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by smudge2079(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
This dude is really learning from his Uncle. Tuface

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by KnightMare7(f): 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
Oludrex:
or wizkid wasting his money on lowlives
she is pretty
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by KnightMare7(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
vargasvictory:

But He Can Feed Your Whole Family undecided
shattap
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Missmossy(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2016
Pretty lady, cute son. Obviously she can manage them both with or without Wizkid.

She should have learnt a thing or two now. Others coming won't anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Phiniter(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2016
Lol... this baby looks like wizzybaby....

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by IamOpemipo(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2016
The boi get wizkids bowleg undecided

Btw I tink she's gt enuff to tak kia of this baby boi, but som people say most babymama's are Goldiggers??

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by adebayolukmon(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2016
issokay
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by PezzoNovante(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2016
I just dey imagine how wizkid face be when he dey f*ck this fine girl and how the girl go dey hala wizkid name for bed..
Now here's the product of that pleasure.. An innocent boy brought into this harsh world. I hope the little boy grows to be a good man.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by encryptjay(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2016
I'm seeing Starboi's posing features grin
Blood is thicker than water
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by 4rmthewest(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2016
Boy breaks girl's heart Girl is hurt Girl turns to christ and Become born again Boy has indirectly won a Soul for christ. #WeSoulWinners cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend / Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor / Christabel Nnaji Stuns In Face Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.