Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training (18660 Views)

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) / 16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Worked In A Bank -Zikoko! / The Life Cycle Of A Nigerian Worker:only A Co Woker Can Relate To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by justicejay(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by olimeh13(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2016
How many times will u guys post this topic on front page...
Mod u smoke Ilorin weed this morning ...

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by oluwafeolami(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2016
Wow I made ftc. Sign of goood things to come. Anywaz army training na wa oo.
Mtn emptyehn. Jst 1 min nd una spoil my ftc.
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Yehman(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2016
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Nobody: 6:57am On May 10, 2016
Arms forces ko, ammunitions force ni.

1 Like

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by skintus: 6:57am On May 10, 2016
Youngwee:
After your first day in drill class

Lemme just book space here oooo gringrin

1 Like

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Wynnah(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2016
Seen!
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Nobody: 6:57am On May 10, 2016
Nice. Dunno if am ftc!
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Ohaneche(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2016
Proudly a Soldier.
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by alatbaba1(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
I swear u correct die. @ OP
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by ganiyu26(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by realnas(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2016
Hahahahaha now that's d way u start d day .humour the ever reliable medicine against depression
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by greatbrian(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2016
Your first day in NDA. When they sound fire alarm and u still think u r at home and u r busy snoring of ur bed

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by labisibrass(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2016
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by ichommy(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by greatbrian(m): 7:11am On May 10, 2016
As a clown when u refer to yourself as a cadet and u r caught

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by neoboss: 7:13am On May 10, 2016
Na wa
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by erimmy(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2016
I can relate to all these.Proudly serving my country. I rep The Nigeria Immigration Service.

1 Like

Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Airoflaw(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2016
NYSC Camp
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by saaedlee: 7:22am On May 10, 2016
I can't really say I relate to this but somehow... But khaki no be leather.
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by ObiOkpor(m): 7:22am On May 10, 2016
Hahhahahahaha. No be small thing. Na the standard be that. The bakad job must be do.
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Clerverley2(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2016
I hear people die like chickens daily during training. Is it true?
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by miztersale(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2016
haba! I posted something like this and it didn't make fp, not fair at all
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by macaranta(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by san316(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2016
Youngwee:
When the instructors are welcoming you
See 13-13
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by TechRev: 7:37am On May 10, 2016
When you start brutalized and killing un armed civilians nko?
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by BayLord01(m): 7:42am On May 10, 2016
Youngwee:
When your friend call you and tell you that form is out
Proudly signa dept
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by BayLord01(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2016
Youngwee:
When the instructors are welcoming you
That's my Capt jaga in action
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Nobody: 7:53am On May 10, 2016
it is ARMED forces not 'arms' forces
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by Youngwee(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
I hear people die like chickens daily during training. Is it true?
Ya dats true during our tym more than fifty die
Re: Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training by gallantsoldiers(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2016
greatbrian:
Your first day in NDA. When they sound fire alarm and u still think u r at home and u r busy snoring of ur bed

watsup u?

na u be dat for d pics?

cos I knw d guy wey dey dat pics.

na lemon guy.

Nigerian Navy.

very very kpokponkious and gallant.

He is a brother,

and a G.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Unvaccinated Civil Servants Allowed Into Offices In Abuja (Photos) / Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.