Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens (7383 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Open Heavens Devotional For Teens [tuesday, 29th August, 2017] - / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2016
“Prevail” With God (Win First In The Spirit). - Tuesday, May 10th 2016.

To the Bible   Genesis 32:24

“And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.”

Let's  Talk .

Jacob had cheated his brother Esau and fled to another land. Esau, who had become a very strong man, had vowed to take revenge against him. So, when Jacob wanted to return to his homeland, he knew he was in trouble and could lose everything, including his life, if he did nothing about the situation. So, he decided to “settle” the matter with God.

He knew he’d have to prevail with God first, to prevail with his brother.

The Bible tells us that the Angel of the Lord appeared to Jacob, and he wrestled with the Angel all night long (Genesis 32:24-30). When you study this account carefully, you’ll see that Jacob wrestled and prevailed with God in prayer! As a result, his name was changed to “Israel,” leading to a complete turnaround in his life. Hosea 12:3-4 gives even more insight to this: “…in his strength he struggled with God. Yes, he struggled with the Angel and prevailed; He wept, and sought favor from Him….”

You see, before your victory shows on the outside, you’d need to win first in the spirit. You prevail first with God, before you prevail with men. This doesn’t mean forcing Him to do something for you; no. What it simply means is that you continue in heartfelt intercession, until you see and apprehend your victory in the spirit. When you win first in the spirit, nothing in this world will be able to successfully stand against you.

Go Deeper

Galatians 5:21; 1 Corinthians 15:57

Pray

Dear Father, you’ve shown forth the splendour of your right hand on my behalf! Your right hand upholds me and I’m lifted valiantly above circumstances, triumphing always, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Daily Bible  Reading

One Year : John 5:1-30, 1 Kings 4-6

Two Year : Mark 9:14-29, Numbers 13

Act

What’s that challenge before you today? You can make a change today, by your prayers of intercession; it’s time to prevail and win in the spirit.

Share your thoughts on today’s article on the TeeVo Review section, go to www.teevotogo.org

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 5:38am On May 11, 2016
The Faith-environment  (Believe And Act On What God Says) - Wednesday, May 11th 2016.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

To The  Bible:  James 1:22 MSG

“Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.”

Let's  Talk.

God’s Word is all-powerful! It has the unique ability to produce in you whatever it talks about. However, the Word won’t produce results for you except you do what it says. And to get the Word working, you’ve got to create the right environment—the faith-environment—by believing and acting on it.

Study the faith of Abraham in the Bible, and you’ll find that he knew how to set up the right environment for God’s Word to work. He mixed the Word with his faith and gave glory to God. He believed what the Lord told him about being a father of many nations, though he was a hundred years old, and his wife ninety (Genesis 17:5, Romans 4:17).

Romans 4:19-21 tells us more: “Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and Sarah’s womb was dead: Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God; being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised” (NIV).

Abraham exhibited four vital faith qualities that got God’ s Word working in his life: One: he didn’t consider physical circumstances. Two: he didn’t waver. Three: He gave glory to God. And four: he was fully persuaded. This is how you create the faith-environment. When you personalise , apprehend, appropriate, and take a stand on God’s Word for yourself, like Abraham, you’ll get your desired results.

Go Deeper

Hebrews 4:2; James 1:22

Pray...
Dear Father, I thank you for your Word that builds my faith and confidence in you! As I put your Word to work in my life today, my success, progress, and prosperity are guaranteed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Daily Bible  Reading

One Year

John 5:31-47, 1 Kings 7-8

Two Year

Mark 9:30-37, Numbers 14

Act

If there’s anything in God’s Word you desire, declare it as yours in faith and hold on to your confession.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2016
Friday, May 13th, 2016.

YOU’RE EXCEPTIONAL!
(Stand Out And Set the Pace)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TO THE BIBLE
1 Peter 2:9 AMP.
“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”

LET’S TALK.

There’re people who think there’s nothing special or unique about them as Christians. They believe they’re ordinary and are comfortable to be referred to as such. You’ll hear them say things like, “Let’s not act like we’re so special”; and they dislike it and get upset when you talk about your uniqueness. Let’s look at Abraham, “the father of faith,” for a moment. He was from a large family with many relatives, yet God spoke to him alone, and told him, “Leave your country, your family, and your father’s home for a land that I will show you” (Genesis 12:1 MSG).

I can imagine the people back then must have thought he was out of his mind, wondering, “How can he claim that God asked him to leave his father’s land and embark on a journey without a known destination?” But Abraham set out by faith in God’s Word, as outrageous as that may have seemed, and history shows us he was right.

Abraham was exceptional, and that should tell you something about your exceptionalism as well, because you’re the seed of Abraham. Being exceptional means that you’re uniquely different in some way, and you know it. You recognise that your beliefs and ideas are important and superior, and that inspires you to leadership.

Understand that, as a Christian, you’re extra special; you belong to the greatest family—the family of God—and to a special lineage of grace. This truth about who you are should inspire you to show God’s love everywhere you go. Tell others about Him, so they too can join our glorious family and become citizens of our great spiritual nation. You’re exceptional, so think and live accordingly.

GO DEEPER

Psalms 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Galatians 3:7
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

James 2:23
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

PRAY
Thank you Lord for calling and choosing me to bless my world with your Word. I’m conscious of my uniqueness because of your glorious presence in my life. Therefore, I light up my world, as I reign in life continually, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
John 1:19-51, 2 Samuel 18-19

TWO YEAR
Mark 7:24-37, Numbers 7

ACT
Memorise and meditate on 1 Peter 2:9, till it changes the way you think about yourself.
My Notes
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2016
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
(Your Thoughts Shape Your Life)

Saturday, May 14th
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TO THE BIBLE;
Proverbs 4:23 GNB
“Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.”

LET’S TALK

Stephanie never quite recognised the power of her thoughts; she would usually allow her mind and thoughts run wild in the negative direction. As a result, she constantly went from one negative experience to another. One day, at church, the Pastor taught on Philippians 4:8 and she suddenly realised what her negative thinking had been doing to her! She learnt how to guard her heart from the wrong thoughts, and sure enough, her life turned around for the better.

You might be wondering, “Is it true that my thoughts control my life?” Emphatically yes! Your thoughts actually determine the quality of your life, because you are a reflection of your thoughts. Proverbs 23:7 says “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he....” It matters a great deal the thoughts that go through your mind, because your life can’t be different from the character of your thoughts.

Your mind is the doorway to your spirit. If it isn’t filled with the right kind of information, you won’t be able to receive guidance from the Holy Spirit as you should. So you’ve got to consciously decide to think the right thoughts. Make up your mind that you’ll think only on God’s Word. Don’t think like the world does; use God’s Word to change your thought-life, and as you meditate on the Word, it’ll change you. It’ll make you think, talk, and act right, and cause you to walk in continuous success and victory.

GO DEEPER

Joshua 1:8-9
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Philippians 4:8-9
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

PRAY
Dear Father, your Word is in my heart and in my mouth; I meditate upon it day and night and thereby make my way prosperous. Your Word saturates my entire mind, spirit and body, leaving no room for negative thoughts to steal in. Thank you for the precious gift of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
John 6:60-71, 1 Kings 12-14

TWO YEAR
Mark 10:13-22, Numbers 17

ACT
Pick a verse of scripture, and meditate on it today.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 5:40am On May 15, 2016
NOT OF THIS WORLD (You Belong In God’s Spiritual Kingdom)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

Sunday, May 15th 2016

TO THE  BIBLE  Colossians 3:2-4

“Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.”

LET’S TALK.

“I’m not of this world; I’m from above!” Tyler declared boldly and loudly while praying. Marty, his kid brother, overheard him and later asked, “Hey, Tyler, you said you’re not of this world; does that mean you’re an alien?” “No Marty, I’m not an alien, but you see, when you’re born again, you become a citizen of God’s heavenly kingdom. That’s why I said I’m not of this world, but from above, just like Jesus.”

The Lord Jesus Himself said, “…My kingdom is not of this world…” (John 18:36), which means He actually does have a Kingdom. By virtue of the new birth, you’ve become a citizen of that spiritual kingdom of God, and this is where God expects you to function from.

This world isn’t your permanent home; you’re here only temporarily. According to the Bible, we’re only going to be in this world for a while, because the whole earth will be replaced with another one soon (Revelation 21:1).

Therefore, you must set your focus on those things that truly matter, and not on the fleeting pleasures of this present world (Colossians 3:2-4).

Until, and unless you come to that level in your life where Christ is your focus, you’ll be living an empty life. Let nothing compete with your love for the Lord. Get to that point where your love for Jesus and the expansion of His kingdom are all that matter to you.

Go Deeper

Galatians 2:20; Philippians 3:20 GNB

Pray

Precious Father, I thank you for the privilege and honour of being a vital member of your spiritual Kingdom. Loving and living for you is all that matters to me; and I’m committed to expanding your Kingdom with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Daily Bible  Reading

ONE YEAR

John 7:1-24, 1 Kings 15-17

TWO YEAR

Mark 10:23-31, Numbers 18

Act

Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those in your neighbourhood today.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2016
Rhapsody Of Realities TeeVo
Tuesday, May 17th 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

“IT IS WELL!”
(Your Life Responses Are Important)

TO THE BIBLE;
2 Kings 4:26
“Please run now to meet her, and say to her, ‘Is it well with you? Is it well with your husband? Is it well with the child?’ ” And she answered, “It is well.”

LET’S TALK

When you read the scripture above in context, you’ll see that the Shunammite woman was rushing to go see the Prophet Elisha, because her son had just died.
On sighting her from a distance, Elisha asked his servant to go and enquire from her if all was well. When the prophet’s servant asked her, “Is it well with you, with your husband, and with your child?” she replied, “It is well.” At no time did she change her positive confession, and because of her persistence, she got her boy back to life. That’s faith!

What would your response be if the college you applied to sent you a rejection letter? Would you say, “Nothing ever seems to go right for me” or “It’s all working out for my good”? If your grades weren’t up to par as you wanted, would you say, “I’m just a flop” or “Success is my birthright”? If you received sad news from home, would you declare God’s peace over your home or break down in tears?

You must realise that it’s not just what happens in your life that’s important, but what you do about it. When the storms of life rage, you must learn to respond in faith and not according to your senses. Responding in faith will cause a change in the situation, while following your senses will cause you to be overcome.

To respond in faith, you need to fill your heart with God’s Word, because faith comes by hearing the Word. Besides, your response would always be based on what is in your heart. So, the next time you feel the squeeze of life, don’t cry, run away, or wallow in self-pity. Focus on the Word, and declare what it says about your situation.

GO DEEPER
Romans 8:37
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

SPEAK
I’m more than a conqueror in this life. No matter what comes against me, I’ll always hold on to my confession of God’s Word concerning the situation, and come out victorious.

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
John 8:12-30, 1 Kings 20-21

TWO YEAR
Mark 10:46-52, Numbers 20

ACT
Study the story of the Shunammite woman (2 Kings 4), and write down the lesson(s) you learn from it.

Share your thoughts on today’s article on the TeeVo Review section, go to www.teevotogo.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2016
Rhapsody Of Realities TeeVo.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016.

NO MORE LIMITS!  

(The Holy Spirit Is Your Limit-Breaker!)

TO THE  BIBLE  Philippians 4:13 CEV

“Christ gives me the strength to face anything.”

LET’S TALK.

People often allow themselves to be held back by things they consider limitations in their lives. It reminds me of the story of Moses. Right after the Lord told him to go to Egypt and deliver the children of Israel, he said, “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue” (Exodus 4:10). In other words, Moses said to God, “I’m handicapped when it comes to speaking. Please send someone else!”

The Lord had to remind Moses that He made the talking tongue (Exodus 4:11). Nonetheless, He recommended Aaron to be Moses’ spokesman. In the process of time, Moses became not only a great leader, but a great teacher too, speaking for and by himself. He got rid of his limitations!

Understand that as a Christian, the Limit-breaker, who is the Holy Spirit, dwells in you! He’s taken every limitation off your life! You can be as great, successful, prosperous and victorious as you choose to be! Perhaps you’ve always dreamed of be com in g an engineer or a doctor, but your grades haven’t been up to par, and now you’re thinking you’ll never achieve that dream. It’s time to let go of that thought! Tell yourself, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ll be the best of me in the Name of Jesus!” Keep speaking God’s Word of victory, and soon enough, you’ll see its manifestation in your life.

Go Deeper

Exodus 4:10-17; 2 Corinthians 3:5; 2 Corinthians 4:7,18

Speak

Nothing stops me from achieving my goals and dreams because every limitation has been taken away in Christ. I’m successful and victorious in the Name of Jesus!

Daily Bible  Reading

ONE YEAR

John 8:31-47, 1 Kings 22

TWO YEAR

Mark 11:1-11, Numbers 21

Act

Take some time to speak in other tongues today, before taking definite steps towards the actualisation of that dream of success in your heart.

My Notes
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2016
EASY AND SIMPLE.

(Don’t Complicate Your Life).

Friday, May 20th 2016.

TO THE  BIBLE  Matthew 11:28-30 CEV

“If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest. This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.”

LET’S TALK.

T he Lord Jesus came to give you rest from your burdens and make your life easy and simple. He came to give you a life of peace, prosperity, and sweet serenity in the midst of a harsh and troubled world. He came to show you how to win each and every day.

In John 16:33, He said, “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” He overcame the world, not just for Himself, but for you also. He did it and gave you the victory. He also gave you the authority in His Name, so you’ll be able to keep satan under your feet.

Don’t complicate your life by struggling and trying to make things work by your human efforts. Settle instead in the Word and rest in the Father’s love. Rely on the Holy Spirit to help you in your journey of success, for He is your ever-present Helper. You need not run frantically to people for help; there’s no point staying up late at night worrying about your challenges. Understand that God cares about you.

Remember, He told you to cast your cares upon Him, because He affectionately cares for you (1 Peter 5:7 AMP). As long as you hold on to the cares of this life, it would be difficult for you to enjoy God’s rest and live a fulfilled life. Therefore, choose today to enjoy the easy life in Christ, for that’s the life Jesus brought.

Go Deeper

Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Peter 5:7, 1 John 5:4-5

Pray

Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for overcoming the world for me and bringing me into the life of rest, where I neither struggle nor fret. I’ve cast all my cares upon you; I’m riding on with you on the path of victory and success, above every complication and limitation in this world. Amen.

Daily Bible  Reading

ONE YEAR

John 9, 2 Kings 4-5

TWO YEAR

Mark 11:27-33, Numbers 23

Act

Say this: “I’ve overcome the world. I’m more than a conqueror. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.”
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2016

Saturday, May 21st 2016.

PRECIOUS IN GOD’S SIGHT!

(You’re A Priceless Gem And Delightful Treasure!)

TO THE  BIBLE  Luke 15:7

“I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.”

LET’S TALK.

As the scripture above reveals, all of heaven rejoices over a single soul that receives salvation. This shows you know how important every human person on the face of the earth is to the Lord. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” He loved the world of humans, and that includes you. Now, you need to know this: you’re important to God, precious, and treasured. He loves you as an individual; He knows you by name and knows where you live.

He paid the heftiest of prices—the blood of His Son Jesus Christ—for your salvation: “For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect” (1 Peter 1:18-19 NIV). This means you’re worth the precious blood of Jesus Christ and His most priceless gem.

When you walk every day with the consciousness that you’re important to God, it will inspire boldness and confidence in your spirit. You’ll think like a victor, walk with your head high and dominate your world as a king. You’ll know that nothing is impossible to you, because you’re a joint-heir with Christ. See yourself in this light; think, talk, and act as one who’s important to God, indispensable, valuable, and precious in God’s sight because you sure are!

Go Deeper

Romans 8:31-32, Ephesians 2:10 AMP

Pray

Heavenly Father, I thank you for making me your most valuable treasure. I walk in the consciousness of this truth knowing that nothing is impossible to me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Daily Bible  Reading

ONE YEAR

John 10:1-21, 2 Kings 6-7

TWO YEAR

Mark 12:1-12, Numbers 24

Act

Say this to yourself today: “I’m important, precious, and special to God!”

My Notes
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2016

Sunday, May 22nd, 2016.

DON’T BE QUICK-TEMPERED. 

(Always Be Slow To Anger)

TO THE  BIBLE  Proverbs 14:17 CEV

“Fools have quick tempers, and no one likes you if you can’t be trusted.”

LET’S TALK.

Numbers chapter twelve gives God’s testimony of Moses as being the meekest man that lived on the face of the earth (Numbers 12:3). He couldn’t hurt a fly, so to speak. However, the one time he got angry, it cost him a whole lot, including his ministry. God had told him to speak to the rock to bring out water for the children of Israel (Number 20:cool, but in his anger at the stubbornness of the Israelites, “…Moses lifted his hand and struck the rock twice with his rod; and water came out abundantly…” (Numbers 20:11). The Lord’s response to Moses’ quick-tempered behaviour was that he wouldn’t lead the Israelites into the land promised them (Numbers 20:12). He got a “red card” for losing his temper.

One of the things the Lord seeks to accomplish in your life is to have His love fully expressed through you, such that you’re patient, meek, kind, and not easily provoked to anger. He knows that, as you go about your daily routine, interacting with family, friends, neighbours , colleagues, etc., situations may arise that could get you really upset. The Scriptures say, “People with a hot temper do foolish things; wiser people remain calm” (Proverbs 14:17 GNB).

Being hotheaded could cause you to do silly things or make remarks that you’d regret later on. Instead of responding in anger, do what the Bible says: “…Be quick to listen and slow to speak or to get angry” (James 1:19 CEV).
God wants you to be slow to anger, because no one with a bad temper ever succeeds permanently in life. So, take charge of your emotions, and let God’s love fill your heart and be fully expressed through you.

Go Deeper

Ecclesiastes 7:9, 1 Corinthians 13:5, Ephesians 4:26

Speak

I’m patient, kind, full of mercy, and not easily provoked to anger. God’s love is manifested in me today in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Daily Bible  Reading

ONE YEAR

John 10:22-42, 2 Kings 8-9

TWO YEAR

Mark 12:13-17, Numbers 25

Act

Do a study on 1 Corinthians 13, and the next time something or someone upsets you, take a deep breath and respond in love instead.

My Notes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2016

Thursday, May 26th 2016.

GUIDANCE FROM WITHIN.

(You’ll Hear Him Clearly From Your Spirit)

TO THE  BIBLE  Genesis 28:16-17

“When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it. He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.””

LET’S TALK.

Jacob only realised he’d been in God’s presence after he had a dream in which he saw the angels of God ascending and descending heaven on a ladder. Then he said, “…Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it” (Genesis 28:16 NASB). This still happens today: The Lord can be in a place without those there knowing it. When we say, “The Lord is in this place,” in our meetings, some people who don’t know what we’re talking about start looking around for some smoke, fire or other “spectacular” sign of His presence. No, He doesn’t always announce Himself that way!

Once, Elijah needed to hear from God, and the Bible says, “…behold…a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle…” (1 Kings 19:11-13 KJV).

Elijah apparently expected God to manifest Himself in the wind, earthquake, and fire, but He didn’t; instead, He showed up in a still small voice. That’s typical of how the Lord leads us today through His Word and the Holy Spirit; He guides us from within, in our spirits. Your spirit bears witness with the Word as He counsels and instructs you from within. Proverbs 20:27 says, “The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all the innermost parts of his being” ; that’s where the light of God is; that’s where He guides you from—not through the senses.

Go Deeper

Isaiah 30:21; Psalm 16:7

Speak

I’m sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Spirit always, because I’m yielded to the Word. I bless the Lord, for His wisdom and counsel in my spirit, and His light with which I live! Glory to His Name forever!

Daily Bible  Reading

ONE YEAR

John 12:20-50, 2 Kings 18-19

TWO YEAR

Mark 13:1-11, Numbers 29

Act

Listen for His voice in your day-to-day activities, from your spirit today.

My Notes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 6:24am On May 27, 2016

Friday, May 27th 2016.

EVERYTHING IS COOL.

(A Rock-Solid Warm Fellowship With The Lord)

TO THE BIBLE 1 John 1:3.

“That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ.”

LET’S TALK.

Have you ever heard someone say that when you do something wrong, you “break fellowship” with God? Such people claim that though your relationship to Him isn’t affected, until you’ve “settled the score” with God, you’re not in fellowship with Him. People who believe this have this idea because of their own human experiences with their parents, family members, friends etc. They imagine God as one who gives them the “silent treatment,” when there’s an “issue.” They feel their fellowship with Him is broken until the matter is settled. But that’s not true!

You never achieved fellowship with God because of your righteousness; it came because He gave you His righteousness. How then could your righteousness sustain it? The truth is, your fellowship with God isn’t and can never be affected by anything that you do or don’t do. He already knew that you couldn’t make it on your own, which is the reason He also made allowance for your errors by making it possible for you to receive forgiveness (1 John 1:9).

Never think of God as a Father who holds on to issues with any of His kids; His love is higher and deeper than that. Like Paul, come to the point where you’re persuaded that “...neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39).

Go Deeper

1 John 1:7, 1 John 2:1-2

Pray

Dear Precious Father, thank you for your unfailingly love towards me. I’m fully persuaded that nothing can separate me from it, for I belong to you forever in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

Daily Bible Reading

ONE YEAR

John 13:1-30, 2 Kings 20-22

TWO YEAR

Mark 13:12-23, Numbers 30

Act

If your friend upsets you, rather than give the silent treatment, talk it over with that person. Forgive him or her as well.

My Notes

Share your thoughts on today’s article
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2016
Saturday, May 28th
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
GIVE LAVISHLY
(Rule The World By Your Giving)
TO THE BIBLE; 2 Corinthians 9:7 AMP
"Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, "prompt to do it"wink giver [whose heart is in his giving]."
LET'S TALK
This scripture above is a spiritual principle that is guaranteed to always produce results: "Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, "prompt to do it"wink giver [whose heart is in his giving]" (2 Corinthians 9:7 AMP)
Take the experience of Solomon for an example. The Bible records in 1 Kings 3:4 that he offered a thousand burnt offerings to God, and this moved the Lord to visit him the same night: "...the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night. And God said, Ask what I shall give you" (1 Kings 3:5 AMP). He got a blank cheque from the Lord for his big giving. This clearly shows that no matter how big we give, we can never out-give God. Make up your mind this year to give bigger than you've ever done.
Your giving begins with giving to God that which belongs to Him. That means your firstfruit offerings and tithes. When you do this, He'll surely multiply your seeds down and increase your capacity to give, and you'll have more and more.
GO DEEPER
|| Proverbs 3:9-10 Honor the LORD with your possessions, And with the firstfruits of all your increase; So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine.
PRAY
Dear Father, I thank you for showing me the way to financial abundance. I declare that I'm blessed in my giving as I receive a multiplied harvest of every seed sown, and increase in the fruits of my righteousness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
DAILY BIBLE READING
ONE YEAR
John 13:31-14:1-14, 2 Kings 23-25
TWO YEAR
Mark 13:24-37, Numbers 31
ACT
Plan your giving to the Lord for this Sunday's church service.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2016
Sunday, May 29th 2016

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

LIFE BEYOND THIS WORLD!
(The God-Life Is Found In Christ)

TO THE BIBLE;
1 John 5:11-12
“And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”

LET’S TALK
Some young people get initiated as members of gangs, secret cults, and societies, because they believe they can get something more than the natural human life in such groups. They engage in all kinds of vices and nefarious activity, believing that they will give them the edge. However, no one needs to join such groups to obtain supernatural powers or influence. Indeed, there’s a life beyond the ordinary human life, and that’s the God-life found only in Christ! Jesus brought this life and immortality to light through the Gospel (2 Timothy 1:10).

In John 5:26, He declared, “For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself.” The life Jesus is referring to here is the God-life! You only find it when you make Jesus Christ Lord of your life. It’s the life He had when He walked the face of the earth, and He had the fullness of it in Him (Colossians 1:19). This God-life is a special kind of life. It’s the life that, if anyone would have, he would live forever. It’s a life that dominates sickness and disease, and reigns over the devil; it’s the miracle-life of God.

However, this life is only for those who have received Christ Jesus: If you believe that God raised Jesus back to life, and have confessed Him as your Lord and Saviour, you’ll have this same life. This new divine life of God in you completely supplants the human life with which you were born of your parents; it’s a life beyond this world!

GO DEEPER
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 20:31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

PRAY
I’m conscious of the life of God in me. I live above sickness, disease, poverty, pain, and the devil, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

DAILY BIBLE READING
ONE YEARJohn 14:15-31, 1 Chronicles 1-2
TWO YEARMark 14:1-11, Numbers 32

ACT
Tell your friends about this special life you have. And if they aren’t born again, tell them about Jesus and lead them to salvation, so they too can have this same life.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2016
Tuesday, May 31st 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
TAKE CHARGE
(Control The Circumstances Of Your Life)
TO THE BIBLE; 1 John 5:4
“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.”
LET’S TALK
When you study Jesus and the way He responded to different circumstances, you’ll discover He was always in charge. His language was that of faith and absolute mastery. He was always in control, unperturbed by anything. His words were faith-filled, and He displayed an attitude of rest in the midst of turmoil. This is the life He’s given us; a life of absolute mastery, where you cease from all worries and express your faith unperturbed.
Even when He was told His friend Lazarus had been dead and buried four days, Jesus remained unruffled. Instead, with all calmness and assurance, He told Mary and Martha, Lazarus’ sisters: “…I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25). Nothing could shake Him; He was the picture of supreme confidence! He stood at the entrance of the sepulchre, uttered a simple prayer of thanks to the Father, and called out: “Lazarus, come out!” The man that had been dead for four days came hopping out of the grave alive! (John 11:41-44).
That was faith functioning from a place of rest and absolute mastery. Faith recognises no fear, because it trusts in the ability of God. When you’re faced with challenges, don’t cower or become frightful or fretful. Be in charge, irrespective of what happens around you. If you receive negative news from afar, maintain your composure and declare God’s Word. Take charge. Refuse to worry; just give the Word and effect a change. Hallelujah!
GO DEEPER
|| Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
PRAY
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the power of your Word which causes me to function from a place of rest and mastery over all situations. I live victoriously over all distracting elements of this world in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
DAILY BIBLE READING
ONE YEAR
John 15:18-16:1-16, 1 Chronicles 5-6
TWO YEAR
Mark 14:22-31, Numbers 34
ACT
What are those negative circumstances facing you today? Speak God’s Word to them, and watch them conform to what you say.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Wednesday, 10th August 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

GOD-CARRIERS
(You Carry God’s Presence Everywhere)

TO THE BIBLE: 1 Corinthians 3:16
“Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?”

LET’S TALK
“Lord, we come into your presence today,” “Father God, we come before you now” are phrases often used by some Christians in prayer. And by constantly using this wrong choice of words, they inadvertently develop a mindset that the moment they step out of the church or their place of prayer, they leave God’s presence. That’s ignorance gone on rampage!

As a child of God, you don’t come into or go away from God’s presence; you carry His presence with you everywhere! You’re the temple of the living God, who dwells in you by His Holy Spirit.

When you were born again, Christ took up His abode in the quarters of your heart. He’s in you now, and you’re in Him. He didn’t come into you to leave again after some time; He’s with you and in you forever! The Spirit of God dwells in you, and He’s the conveyor of the presence and blessings of God, and all that’s been given to you in Christ Jesus. You’re a living, breathing, walking carrier of His divine presence!

Now, the power of the Word of God works through knowledge and proclamation. If you don’t know it and consciously affirm it, it won’t work for you. That’s why it’s important that you have the consciousness that you’re a God-carrying vessel, and you carry His presence in you everywhere. When you arrive, God arrives, Hallelujah! Let this be your declaration always.

GO DEEPER
2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.”

Hebrews 3:6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

John 14:15-17 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.”

SPEAK
Christ in me is the hope of glory, prosperity and strength! I’m well! I’m sound, because He’s graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself! Wherever I am, God is, because I’m the carrier of His divine presence. Hallelujah!

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
Romans 12:1-16, Psalms 85-88

TWO YEAR
Luke 14:25-35, Judges 18

ACT
Today, spend time to speak in tongues and thank the Lord for His presence with you.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2016
Thursday, 11th August 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

RECREATED FOR EXCELLENCE!
(You’re God’s Outstanding Masterpiece)

TO THE BIBLE; Ephesians 2:10 AMP
“We are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

LET’S TALK
“My life is so miserable,” “I’m good-for-nothing,” “I can’t seem to do anything right.” These are some of the wrong thoughts that bombard the minds of many young people today, including Christians, because they’re unaware of what God has made them to be. As one who’s born again, you were recreated in Christ Jesus for excellence. Ephesians 2:10 says you’re God’s own specially-handcrafted masterpiece. This is by no means an idle statement; it’s a sovereign declaration of Almighty God. In the mind of God, this is who you are. How else should you see and think about yourself other than this!

When this becomes your mindset, others around you who’re ignorant and religious-minded may say you’re braggadocios. Don’t be perturbed by that. You’re God’s handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus that you may do those good works which God predestined for you. You weren’t “renovated” or “refurbished”; rather you were “recreated” for the transcendent life of excellence and glory.

This makes you the new superman in Christ! God has placed His seal on you and certified you an excellent success. This is His testimony of you. He made you; therefore, He knows you more than you know yourself. He wants you to have the consciousness that you’re His excellent workmanship, designed by Him to produce good works therefore do excellent things.

GO DEEPER
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

1 Peter 2:9 AMP But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a consecrated nation, a [special] people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies [the wonderful deeds and virtues and perfections] of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

PRAY
Dear Lord, thank you for making me a perfect imprint and effulgence of your wisdom, righteousness, and glory! My life is beautiful and excellent, and you’ve enabled me to show forth your praises and bring colour, beauty, and excellence into everything that concerns me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
Romans 12:17-13:1-14, Psalms 89

TWO YEAR
Luke 15:1-10, Judges 19

ACT
What are the excellent things you plan to do this week? List them.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Friday, 12th August 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

ALL BARK, NO BITE!
(Satan Has Lost His Power!)

TO THE BIBLE: Luke 10:17-19
“Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

LET’S TALK
When Moses died and Archangel Michael came to take his body, satan also showed up to stake his claim, and a confrontation ensued. That’s because back then, before Jesus Christ came, satan had a “right over the bodies of everyone who died. Jude verse 9 shows us the dispute between these two over Moses’ body: “…When [even] the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not [presume to] bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, The Lord rebuke you!” (AMP).

At the time, satan was higher-ranking than Michael, because he was operating with Adamic authority, which he got when Adam committed high-treason in the Garden of Eden. So, all Michael could do was say, “The Lord rebuke you!” He spoke this way to satan in the Name of the Lord, in order to get Moses’ body. Now, in Matthew 16:19, Jesus said, “…I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” This is a present-hour truth! The enemy has been stripped of all power and has lost his right to this world! In our opening verses today, Jesus said, “...I give you the authority to trample “on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” You’ve got authority over satan and the cohorts of darkness.

They’ve all been thoroughly and completely defeated, and you’re charged to execute judgment against them (Psalm 149:9). Never fight or struggle with him! When he shows up, or you perceive that he’s stirring trouble around you, cast him out with the Word and he’ll flee (James 4:7; Ephesians 6:17)

GO DEEPER
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

SPEAK
The Lord has granted me authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the ability of the devil! At the Name of Jesus, every knee bows, and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord! I reign over the devil, through my faith-filled declarations

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
Romans 14-15:1-4, Psalms 90-93

TWO YEAR
Luke 15:11-19, Judges 20

ACT
Use the Name of Jesus to handle any difficult situation facing you today.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Tuesday, 16th August 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU AT?
(Go For God’s Best: Walk In Divine Health)

TO THE BIBLE; Mark 7:25-27
“A woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit heard about Him (Jesus), and she came and fell at His feet. The woman was a Greek, a Syro-Phoenicianby birth, and she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter. But Jesus said to her, “Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.””

LET’S TALK
Some people have asked me, “Pastor Chris, I used to pray for myself and get healed. However, nowadays, when I pray for myself, nothing happens, even though I pray for others and they receive healing. What’s gone wrong?” The answer is simple: God never told you to pray for yourself to be healed. Just because it worked for you when you were a baby Christian doesn’t mean you should go on like that.

God’s best isn’t for you to be healed, but to walk in divine health. When you mature spiritually, you don’t ask God to heal you, because your faith works for divine health. When you feel symptoms of sickness in your body, you declare, “In the Name of Jesus, I command the pain to cease!” and it happens.

So, what level are you at? You’ve got to move to the higher class, where there’re no headaches, fever, or any form of sickness or disease! The Bible says they that dwell in Zion shall not say, “I am sick” (Isaiah 33:24). The reason they don’t say it is because they don’t get sick. You’re an associate of the God-kind.

GO DEEPER
1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1 Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

3 John 1:1 The elder, To my dear friend. Gaius, whom I love in the truth.

SPEAK
I live the supernatural life! I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God, and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

ACT
Ponder on this scripture: Acts 17:30

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
1 Corinthians 1, Psalms 104-106

TWO YEAR
Luke 16:19-31, 1 Samuel 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 5:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Wednesday, 17th August 2016
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

BE “ON FIRE” ALWAYS
(Remain Fervent For The Lord)

TO THE BIBLE: 1 Corinthians 15:58
“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.”

LET’S TALK
Some folks are only fervent in serving the Lord when everything is cool and calm. At such times, they’re full of testimonies of God’s goodness, loving the Lord and demonstrating His love to their world. But once trouble strikes, they get discouraged and wane in their commitment to the Lord. Don’t be that way; be on fire for the Lord all the time. Don’t be that person who only wants to “use” God to get something he wants or get out of trouble, and promptly forget about Him once the solution comes. Be instant in season and out of season.

No matter what happens in your life, never allow anything distract you or dampen your zeal and commitment to the Master. If you allow anything take your attention away from serving God, then it means you’re not steadfast; you’ve become moveable, but the scripture above says, “…Be steadfast, immovable....” As you remain steadfast in serving the Lord, the enemy will throw darts at you; refuse to be moved.

The Bible says, “If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small” (Proverbs 24:10). When everything is going smoothly, be steadfast; and when it’s a period of adversity, don’t change from being who you are, because no matter what happens, you’ve been destined to win.

GO DEEPER
Colossians 3:23-24 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.

Romans 12:11-12 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;

PRAY
Dear Lord, I serve you in truth with all my heart, for you’ve been great in my life! I remain steadfast and unmovable. I’m fervent in spirit, serving you with joy, and bringing glory to your precious Name. Thank you for making me eternally triumphant, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

ACT
Today is a fine opportunity to assess your commitment to the Lord; worship and tell Him how much you love Him.

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
1 Corinthians 2, Psalms 107-108

TWO YEAR
Luke 17:1-10, 1 Samuel 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by Gombs(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Rhapsody of Realities Teevo
Wednesday, August 31st 2016
Pastor Chris

GROW UP!
(Mature In The Spirit And Take Charge)

TO THE BIBLE:
Galatians 4:1-2
“Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all, but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.

LET’S TALK
Notice that the scripture above doesn’t say, “the heir, when he is a child”; rather, it says, “the heir, as long as he is a child....” The reference isn’t to an infant in terms of age; the Apostle Paul is dealing with maturity here. The word “child” is translated from the Greek “népios,” which means someone who’s a “child mentally and spiritually, that is, a child in understanding, wisdom, and, most importantly, communication--one who hasn’t yet learnt to communicate rightly.

Secondly, the word translated “servant” means “slave.” Thus, an heir, as long as he’s a “népios” (immature) is no different from a slave, though he owns the entire inheritance. He’ll be buffeted by the crises and adversities of life until he comes to maturity and learns to exercise dominion over circumstances and negative forces. True, the Lord Jesus has saved us and made us one with Himself. He’s brought us out of darkness into His marvelous light, and made us associates of the God-kind. We’re heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17). However, until and unless these and other results of His vicarious sacrifice on your behalf become your present-hour consciousness, you’ll live as a victim in life. God’s will for you is to live triumphantly every day by His Word and through the power of the Holy Spirit.

No wonder He says, “…grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…” (2 Peter 3:18). He wants you to come up to maturity so you can tame circumstances and exercise dominion over satan, sickness, defeat, sin, poverty, and all the works of darkness. He wants you to control your life and circumstances through His Word; that’s His will and grace for your life. So, grow up, be in charge, and in control!

GO DEEPER
Ephesians 4:11
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Galatians 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

PRAY
Dear Father, I thank you for teaching, equipping, strengthening and training me in righteousness to live in victory and dominion over the elements of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

DAILY BIBLE READING

ONE YEAR
1 Corinthians 15:1-34, Proverbs 5-7

TWO YEAR
Luke 20:1-8, 1 Samuel 19

ACT
Say this: “I grow and mature in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus. I behold the Lord and I am transformed into what I see. Hallelujah!”
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo - A Daily Devotional For Teens by scofield2016: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
TEEVO DOWNLOAD 2020

Dare to be different; dare to make an impact in your world; Rhapsody of Realities TeeVo is a great place to start!
Get answers to life’s questions from God’s Word, as you study the messages in this devotional daily. You can be sure to
live a successful and victorious life! “Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12 NKJV

https://entertainmenttrain.com/teevo-download-2020/#.Xv2NmihKiUk

(1) (Reply)

Meditation / For Deepsight / The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.