Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (13323 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Saraki’s Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by OnankpaBa(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2016
ok na
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by bettercreature(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Wektas is very intelligent,the guy is facing a lot of pressure

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by lovelyadeola(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2016
it never ends..
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Jesusloveyou: 12:40pm On May 10, 2016
tomakint:
I am not cool with the process any longer, it is very certain that Saraki and his team of lawyers knew they have no case but choose to use the law to delay judgment while presiding still over the Senate (which is shameful) I thought something can be pulled out to prevent this thief from being Senate President! undecided .
it wil reach a stage whereby, he wil be detain for further and more investigation, more especially with panama report, he wil be detain in order to
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Tayo114: 12:41pm On May 10, 2016
saraki is in trouble
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 10, 2016
If truth must be told, even those who initiated these institution did so knowing too well they re not left off corruption, but they esterblished it as a weapon against the opposition and the unfaithful, otherwise' show me the Nigerian incorruptible politician and I will tell u how innocent Sariki is' in these case.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by tucky200(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
If truth must be told, even those who initiated these institution did so knowing too well they re not left off corruption, but they esterblished it as a weapon against the opposition and the unfaithful, otherwise' show me the Nigerian incorruptible politician and I will tell u how innocent Sariki is' in these case.
buhari
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by alexmagic(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2016
I love the fact that the whole tenats of democracy and respect for rule of law is playing out in SP case.
He is facing the most difficult moment of his life. Let the law take its cost.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by cktheluckyman: 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
it wil reach a stage whereby, he wil be detain for further and more investigation, more especially with panama report, he wil be detain in order to
https://www.nairaland.com/politics

continue to have malaria dream,it is very much allowed
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Kunlexic(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2016
Nigeria!!! This case is now going to a month
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
tomakint:
I am not cool with the process any longer, it is very certain that Saraki and his team of lawyers knew they have no case but choose to use the law to delay judgment while presiding still over the Senate (which is shameful) I thought something can be pulled out to prevent this thief from being Senate President! undecided going by the conversation here, judgment may not be served this week.....too bad.
Oga what re u saying nah? U said Saraki has no case, again u said they re using law to delay judgment. Please if I may ask, how? As for how to pull him out as Senate President.. We re still in Democracy were due process re respected. cool
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by arumay: 1:24pm On May 10, 2016
saraki looks terrified
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by johnmartus(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2016
Bukola kept mute like he dumb since he has lawyers which could defend him before the law i pity those lawyers defending thief if bukola believeThat his trial is a political persecution as he claimed let him defend himself.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 10, 2016
tucky200:
buhari
Bu what? If that's not a joke then is either u re brainily blinde or self-made gullible.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by theophorus(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2016
People forget quickly the Law of Sowing and Reaping.

If this case in not Judge in all fairness then I think the Judiciary is done for because then We might have to resolve to Jungle Justice and Sincerely all the Lawyer defending this 'Thief' will reap their 'Reward' in full.

Note: Wonder why CRS/IRS is taken by Arts student in Secondary Schools?... It is to created a Church/Mosque mind in them so they practice their profession with such mindset.

#youreapwhatyouSow
#KnowyourSeed
#NaturewillpayYou.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by adedayourt(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2016
WHEN LL ALL THESE DECEPTIVE PROPAGANDA END undecided
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by GistHub(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2016
Somebody will Kill Somebody between Saraki and Danladi grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by tucky200(m): 3:00pm On May 10, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Bu what? If that's not a joke then is either u re brainily blinde or self-made gullible.
bros just gimme proof
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by chukel(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2016
The way this case is going, hmm. I hope this saraki doesn't go free. Seems prosecution witness wasn't prepared well.
Re: Saraki’s Trial Resumes At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 10, 2016
tucky200:
bros just gimme proof
Neither have any proof or evidence against any accused among them though it doesn't mean we are fools.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Hosts Launch Of Rebuild lagos Trust Fund / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George / Kebbi Central: Aliero Loses At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.