Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) (666 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by maupe: 11:25am On May 10, 2016
I don't know, and I'll need someone to enlighten me, on the use and importance of APC townhall meetings. There is presently a townhall meeting being organised by the APC in Kaduna state. As I'm typing the minister of state for petroleum IBe Kachikwu is speaking gibberish on the state of the oil sector, while queues are building up at the fuel stations. Could someone enlighten me on the importance of this meetings and public discourse lectures, and also point out any beneficial gains of the meetings so far.
Tune into ChannelsTV to listen and watch proceedings as they continue.
Re: Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by maupe: 11:30am On May 10, 2016
Ibe Kachikwu just made the entire APC members present to stand up, swear and take an Oath on improving the nation.
Re: Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by cornoil(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2016
NotJustOok cool
Re: Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by maupe: 11:32am On May 10, 2016
Fayemi now speaking on the importance of solid minerals and APC's diversification of the economy.
Re: Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by ganisucks(f): 11:39am On May 10, 2016
This government is Clueless and confused
Re: Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by cckris: 11:46am On May 10, 2016
Electioneering campaigns are over. They MUST perform the magic they promised. Town hall meetings can't save them from the WRATH of Nigerians.

Re: Live: APC townhall meeting in Kaduna (What's It With APC And Townhall Meetings) by ganisucks(f): 11:58am On May 10, 2016
cckris:
Electioneering campaigns are over. They MUST perform the magic they promised. Town hall meetings can't save them from the WRATH of Nigerians.
I heard that Kachikwu apologised for the umpteenth time on the Fuel Scarcity palava

(1) (Reply)

Govt Town Hall Meeting Live On Channels TV: Hear What Lai, Shittu, Dambazau, Etc / BREAKING NEWS : N840m Cash Receipt:EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Femi Fani-kayode / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.