Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. (1610 Views)

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / Of Ambode's 50,000 Ngn, Idleness And One Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by Vongsama(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2016
Good day ma fellow Nairalanders.

I want to use this medium to appreciate God, Seun, and Nairalanders for posting job openings here. This forum recently gave me an escape route from the hands of unemployment and all that comes with it.

I've been home, and idle since mid October last year after the completion of the compulsory National Service. My only ever-present companions ever since were boredom, headache, dissatisfaction, long thinking and imaginations, and you know how that feels especially when NEPA are not even helping with power supply to help cool off with music or movies.

To be concise and precise, I saw a vacancy here on Nairaland and though it wasn't the best of vacancies or what I had even imagine doing before, I decided to apply considering I possess the required skills and I can do the specified job description. I applied and received an invitation for interview few days later. I attended the interview, and four days after, I received a mail with an attachment of Employment Offer. I read the letter and I had a little period of doubt whether or not to accept the offer. The problem wasn't the pay, it was the working hours. At the end, I accepted the offer -can't afford more wasted time and the companionship of boredom. I resumed yesterday and am enjoying all that am learning (its more about work experience for me right now than the income).

I sincerely appreciate this forum and all its members. May God bless you all and help your progression in your chosen career. For those still in the position I was some few days ago, I pray God pays you that one visit that will change everything for your good. I pray you find that job soon and start making yourselves productive and if its the path of entrepreneurship you have chosen, I pray He favours it.

God bless our hustles.

12 Likes

Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2016
God bless your new Job
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by swagdopey: 12:09pm On May 10, 2016
K
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by honeyhoney(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
Another testimony.. God please do my own for me
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by saxwizard(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
congrats and i tap into ur blessing
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by iliyande(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2016
congrats ....... May Gove move you higher grin
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by Edmen(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
I tap into your testimony. ..congrats
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by abumeinben(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
I still wonder why some dudes "be" placing nairaland and lizard ikeji on grounds of comparison.
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by anthoniosp(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
abumeinben:
I still wonder why some dudes "be" placing nairaland and lizard ikeji on grounds of comparison.
any dude that does that is gay.. Fact
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by jazinogold(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2016
if you believe your testimony will make front page before the end of this year click like....if you are doubting share! if you are confused quote me!
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by Vongsama(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2016
Lols. Well, I guess u got what u want.
jazinogold:
if you believe your testimony will make front page before the end of this year click like....if you are doubting share! if you are confused quote me!

Lols. Well, I guess u got what u want.
Re: A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. by Gpopsicle(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
am really happy for u ma brother. I tap into ur testimony and I believe God for mine as well.

come rain,come shine I shall testify to d goodness of God before d end of ds may.

enjoy ur new found job and I wish u all d best in ur career and endeavour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Vacancy / Update Npower Physical Verification Requirements / Dgs/mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.