Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? (15403 Views)

Warning: Do Not Laminate Your NYSC Certificate Immediately You Recieve It / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 11, 2016
I'm light skinned. teachers dont beat me. I only observe punishments
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Fabrice07: 8:17am On May 11, 2016
OP whats 200 strokes?? That was my average per term in secondary school. angryOP whats 200 strokes?? That was my average per term in secondary school.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by rita25(f): 8:17am On May 11, 2016
over 400strokes cane...infact 400 multiplied 400 to saY the least.........ask any ex commando
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by ClintonDal(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2016
What's 400 strokes? That's basically just for 3wks or a month during my secondary school days in Nigeria. Being a boarder was really scary then in an all boys school.
Some seniors just flog cause they are bored. Terrible experience, I must say!
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Gaddavi: 8:18am On May 11, 2016
walai dt one nah small one mine go pass most especially during my jss3 I always received minimum of 12 strokes every Monday followed by 4 during d remaining days.I swear e go pass 400
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Oyinda32(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Don't mind me jare.
Ladies and gentlemen. How was life in primary and secondary school or how is school life if you are still there?
I attended a school where all the teachers had ''MASTERS DEGREE'' in flogging especially my secondary school.
So, coupled with my stubborness and teenage life.
I must have recieved up to 200 strokes of cane from my primary 1 till the day i left secondary school. grin grin grin
But some of my classmates would have recieved more than me. While some recieved lesser.
Lalasticlala
Obinnau
Obinoscopy
I'm not saying i deserve front page o. But you guys should come and tell us your own jare.

So

What about YOU?

Primary school- Secondary school hmmmm lemme count... OP borrow me your Calculator At least 10 strokes per day. Multiply it by 12years (365 days in a year)....

Mehn ah sufferr
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by tottinova: 8:31am On May 11, 2016
Nawa oh!

Which kind topic be this
She na fulani herdsmen be out teachers

Abi we be farm animal
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by kowasco(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2016
Adesege:
As fulfilling as growing up as a child was, I never got caned individually in school.

Was a gentle guy except if the teacher was gonna beat the whole class.

To be Captain and Prefect no easy Na.

Proudly #IganmodeGrammarSchool.

Rep your school
what set are u cuz am also an igrasian
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by firerizedman: 8:34am On May 11, 2016
Thousands oo, especially boarding days in secondary school. You are always guilty, no matter how good you are. And ironically, am grateful to the training i received those days. It toughened me up and i really was the opposite when i entered.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by jayode(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2016
Shape guys like me don't receive strokes of
Cane often... We commit an offence it's either u head home or u hide in bush and come back to sch 3 days later in disguise grin grin grin grin
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Northboy(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2016
If u attend schl btw 1995 to 2005 surely u can recieve upto 4500 lashes. All those wey dey claim good guys on N.L. na dem chop flog tire for schl. Me in my days I recieve like 8000 cos of my stubbornness. No day go pass wey I no go make noise for class.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by MrAboki: 8:37am On May 11, 2016
My Mothers quota alone was like 500 strokes..

I am sure I averaged over 2500 strokes between J.S.S 1 and S.S.S 3.

Late Coming - Approximately 500 Strokes as I NEVER EVER came to school until assembly was over.

Noise Making - Approximately 500, I was the National Chairman Noisemakers Association of Nigeria.

Failing Tests or not listening in class - Approximately 200 Strokes.

From Senior Students - 500 Plus.. Our Seniors those years were children of the Devil. angry

For Fighting - 100.. I no dey waste time to blow persin eye that year.

1 Like

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by babaronke(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2016
Whn I ws in second schl we used 2 cal one of our Sadam Usein it ws during golf war then,whn he asked me 2 go nd kneel down in d staff room whn I gt there d other teachers ask me who ask me 2 cme nd kneel dwn I said it was Sadam,all of dem first laff @ me b4 they beat hell out of me dt day ehn,@ IBHS.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by tonyslim11(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2016
No oo I am sure I didn't receive up to 50 strokes
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Ogbulaba(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2016
anyday wey dem no flog me was a bad day...... #who good boy epp
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by hrykanu231(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2016
400? That's way too small. My mum alone as a teacher flogged me till one midnight @ age 13, I came out of the house and prayed to God to help change me for good and that I was tired of bn flogged and God heard me...from that very day I stopped bn stubborn(everyone was suprised) and the canes, belt, turning garri stick, wire etc. Used in flogging me were put away for good.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by mariamabiola37(f): 8:49am On May 11, 2016
Team orogun

1 Like

Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Elchappo: 8:50am On May 11, 2016
From my teachers, NO!! But from my Dad YES!!!!!

E even reach 5k..
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by abdelmaleeq(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2016
Received morethan 1000 I celebrated any day idat pasd truh witout floggin in secondary school
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 11, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. Though i was d Brilliant type but school was hell ehnnnn.
Primary 1 to primary 6 - 70 strokes
Jss 1 to Jss 3 - 350plus
Sss 1 to Sss3- 400plus
Total = 820plus
P.S: Received more than 4000 strokes form my late mother. she once dished out more than 200 strokes in a single night. funniest part when the beating ended, she was more exhausted than I was
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by FBS: 9:03am On May 11, 2016
kai, I remember one math teacher like that. lol
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by skare: 9:04am On May 11, 2016
U remember four bigboys?my head master dont joke with it.mine was up 2 600
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by teemanbastos(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2016
Alexas58:
Yes...i tink mine was upto 600 strokes or more,cox my name was always in names of noise makers evn the day i missed skul,out prefect still wrote ma name,and each day ur name is there,its like 7-12 strokes,then in sss it increased to 13,and if i dont do assignment u recieve like 24.after recievin d 24,u will b too weak to du ur assignment,so u prepare for the next strokes of cane
grin grin grin u na badoo of life ooo
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by teemanbastos(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2016
MrAboki:
My Mothers quota alone was like 500 strokes..

I am sure I averaged over 2500 strokes between J.S.S 1 and S.S.S 3.

Late Coming - Approximately 500 Strokes as I NEVER EVER came to school until assembly was over.

Noise Making - Approximately 500, I was the National Chairman Noisemakers Association of Nigeria.

Failing Tests or not listening in class - Approximately 200 Strokes.

From Senior Students - 500 Plus.. Our Seniors those years were children of the Devil. angry

For Fighting - 100.. I no dey waste time to blow persin eye that year.

hehehe
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Adesege(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2016
kowasco:
what set are u cuz am also an igrasian

1963 set and you
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by LyonpSam(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2016
I wasn't canned that much during my school dayz, maybe 50z but at home from Mom- 320086(86slaps), from Dad- 25003(3unforgettable slaps)...
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by Spidermon: 9:21am On May 11, 2016
There were some offences back then in school that once you land in the stafftoom and your matter is tabled, all the teachers around go wan tospin ontop your body.

400 strokes can easily be exceeded in one wazzing.
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by wisleydavid(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Don't mind me jare.
Ladies and gentlemen. How was life in primary and secondary school or how is school life if you are still there?
I attended a school where all the teachers had ''MASTERS DEGREE'' in flogging especially my secondary school.
I must have recieved up to 200 strokes of cane from my primary 1 till the day i left secondary school. grin grin grin
But some of my classmates would have recieved more than me. While some recieved lesser.
Lalasticlala
Obinnau
Obinoscopy
I'm not saying i deserve front page o. But you guys should come and tell us your own jare.

So

What about YOU?
watin b 400? Per term alone 4 JSS1 u shop am pass 150..must have lost count b4 SS3 naw
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by kowasco(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2016
Adesege:

1963 set and you
:cheesy ok when was iganmode founded an u said u are 1963 set
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by rallymento(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2016
I went to a military school......

We don't keep counts...

lemme try....

Horse whip from the RSM should be like 10

Fan belt from the commandant like 10

Then General flogging with the usual cane from Commandant, AO, RSM, Bursar, other military personnel in school, Math Teacher, Chemistry Teacher, French teacher, Physics teacher, Intro-tech, Futher Math Teacher, Fellow students, Barracks Guards, for Noise making, for late coming, for fighting, for stealing, for mistaken Identity....

It is more than 500 STROKES of cane!!!

I forgot to add, from my mother!!!my beloved mother!! My sweetest mother!!!! Mommy flogged the hell out of my life!! for her alone 1000 strokes from Age 6 to Age 13...
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by jesussaves22: 9:32am On May 11, 2016
At least 400 plus
Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by cornel994(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Don't mind me jare.
Lalasticlala
Obinnau
Obinoscopy

So

What about YOU?
u shud be asking of 2k strokes upward....pipu wer liv fr boarding house na 7k plus strokes. I was flocked rabia rabia

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery / Free Bulk Email Marketing / Unaab 2nd Batch Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.